Pros for 2011?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    HeraclitusDaysHeraclitusDays Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    mmm interesting, because he's definately been seen skating hasn't he. Could be he's gone home as well then.

I used to love him :-)

To hazard a guess to be with his family over Christmas......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are we talking about....and is he on twitter?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    number six wrote: »
    Who are we talking about....and is he on twitter?

Henry Ramsey in Neighbours. (He was lovely back then and he still looks great now).

http://twitter.com/#!/CMcLachlanINC

He is definately skating - its on his Facebook page which you can get to off his twitter page.

Not sure if he's with Maria but he's certainly skating at Slough. He may be back in Aus, but he's based in the UK now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucky Girl Maria if she has got him, I hope he is doing DOI this series!
  • Options
    libby21libby21 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cool i loved Henry in nieghbours.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest tweet from Maria:

cant wait for the weekend am gonna b a godmother!!!then back to work in London but also really missing Belfast.. p.s.note not the snow lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if anyones posted this Jen metcalfe is definitely doing dancing her partner is sylvain longchambon , ill check that name forgotten already?! Lol

Edit, that's definitely his name!
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimmyangel wrote: »
    Don't know if anyones posted this Jen metcalfe is definitely doing dancing her partner is sylvain longchambon , ill check that name forgotten already?! Lol

Edit, that's definitely his name!

Known for a while as already know Sylvain, just wish his mate would hurry up and let on that he's doing it too.

Sylvain is the one the girls will all fall for as he's serioulsy cute, you should see some of the pics I have of him and his friend lol;)
  • Options
    HeraclitusDaysHeraclitusDays Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Known for a while as already know Sylvain, just wish his mate would hurry up and let on that he's doing it too.

Sylvain is the one the girls will all fall for as he's serioulsy cute, you should see some of the pics I have of him and his friend lol;)

Quite the womanizer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maria has tweeted to say that she is on her way to Heathrow for another attempt at getting her flight. I presume that she is heading back to Oz for Christmas, she only arrived back in the UK from Austalia last Wednesday so I bet she wishes that she had stayed there!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=TraceyUK;46444802

Sylvain is the one the girls will all fall for as he's serioulsy cute, you should see some of the pics I have of him and his friend lol;)[/QUOTE]]

Judging by his photo on the website I prefer a couple of the other new guys, but we shall see! :)
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    number six wrote: »
    I want to know if Pavel is coming back but I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't!

Is he not taking part in the next series because of how badly Sharron Davies was treated?
  • Options
    jacksinclairxjacksinclairx Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ]

Judging by his photo on the website I prefer a couple of the other new guys, but we shall see! :)

Colin... *swooooon* :D:o