Options

Ali Bastian Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    WiltshireMumWiltshireMum Posts: 5,591
    Forum Member
    Sparkle94 wrote: »
    Love the apprentice, am hoping Bagpuss gets ripped to shreds in the interview thing- he should have gone last week not Liz! Should be a funny ep :)

I hope we do too- will keep an eye out on twitter and the usual sites :)

Yes Bagpuss has gone. Think Sir Alan made the right decision for the final two! :D:D

SalsaShon wrote: »
    Picked up from the A & B thread courtesy of Bamfy, thanks Ruth! Robin was with Ali tonight at the Alphakin party; they seem to be great pals and I'm glad. She'll be able to keep up her dancing with her London based BTF friends Robin and Patrick, handy to have these guys around, especially with it being the party season:p Think Artem may be a bit too busy just now!;)
    Wonder if we will see Ali in an Alphakin top before long, maybe she would get discount!!:p
    Til later...

Ali can always rely on a BTF friend to act as her date!!!! :D She seems to have made good friends in Robin and Patrick. Obviously she hasn't got a new man - yet!!! :eek::D
  • Options
    xxamiexxxxamiexx Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ali can always rely on a BTF friend to act as her date!!!! :D She seems to have made good friends in Robin and Patrick. Obviously she hasn't got a new man - yet!!! :eek::D[/QUOTE]

Its good not to rush these things though ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 457
    Forum Member
    Yes Bagpuss has gone. Think Sir Alan made the right decision for the final two! :D:D

Ali can always rely on a BTF friend to act as her date!!!! :DShe seems to have made good friends in Robin and Patrick. Obviously she hasn't got a new man - yet!!! :eek::D

so lovely of them to look after Ali :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hope we get some piccies of Ali in the morning. i will check my google alerts!!! :):)

Talk again tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone. :yawn::sleep:
  • Options
    PatchbunclePatchbuncle Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sigh. Ali needs my help more than I thought. I'll be more specific - Ali should get out and about and have a good flirt with a young, hunky, rich Heterosexual man, tsk.

Happy days here, we are expecting 20cm of snow today and school has been cancelled, good times and there's not even been a single flake yet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sigh. Ali needs my help more than I thought. I'll be more specific - Ali should get out and about and have a good flirt with a young, hunky, rich Heterosexual man, tsk.]

Happy days here, we are expecting 20cm of snow today and school has been cancelled, good times and there's not even been a single flake yet!

Morning Kirsten

You cracked me up laughing this morning when I read your post. Couldn't agree more with you! :D:)

No photos in yet on any google alerts. Will keep looking! :)

I think we maybe forecast a little snow tomorrow. We are going on a train to see Father Christmas on Saturday with Sally and family so it should be very pretty if the fields are all covered in snow! :):)

The kids caught Sophie, our kitten lying out on the bottom branches of the Christmas tree this morning. When they tried to get her out, she tried to climb higher!!! :eek::D
  • Options
    IanForrestIanForrest Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sigh. Ali needs my help more than I thought. I'll be more specific - Ali should get out and about and have a good flirt with a young, hunky, rich Heterosexual man, tsk.

Morning Kirsten

You cracked me up laughing this morning when I read your post. Couldn't agree more with you! :D:)

No photos in yet on any google alerts. Will keep looking! :)

I think we maybe forecast a little snow tomorrow. We are going on a train to see Father Christmas on Saturday with Sally and family so it should be very pretty if the fields are all covered in snow! :):)

The kids caught Sophie, our kitten lying out on the bottom branches of the Christmas tree this morning. When they tried to get her out, she tried to climb higher!!! :eek::D

Pity I am out of her age range lmao but would certainly make her smile lol and could hold my own flirting.
    Ah well I can dream but it is good to see everyone supporting her ........ she certainly left a good impression on the BTF cast lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning Ian, I'm sure Ali would love spending some time with our favourite barman!!! :):)

I wonder if Ali and Robin are nursing hangovers this morning. Robin tweeted this last night :):):)

O d ing on the white wine tonight, good times!!! It is Xmas after all!!!!!
  • Options
    tia12356tia12356 Posts: 2,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IanForrest wrote: »
    Pity I am out of her age range lmao but would certainly make her smile lol and could hold my own flirting.
    Ah well I can dream but it is good to see everyone supporting her ........ she certainly left a good impression on the BTF cast lol

I'm sure you could give them all a good run for their money Ian:D;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello All

Hope Ali had a good time last night.

Been to see William's nativity play this morning. Very sweet. All 2 1/2 - 4yrs olds!!:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The gap is getting smaller :):) Keep voting!

http://awards.whatsonstage.com/index.php?pg=1084
  • Options
    katharinea0203katharinea0203 Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The gap is getting smaller :):) Keep voting!

http://awards.whatsonstage.com/index.php?pg=1084

We have it all under control at work - Kim one of the AD's is a TAFF and has made it her mission that every meeting she goes to from now on, she is asking people to vote on their mobiles (with the exception of the Chief Exec and our director) for Ali & Brian in the WOS awards! :D

When did I manage to get 8000 posts???? Party time!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We have it all under control at work - Kim one of the AD's is a TAFF and has made it her mission that every meeting she goes to from now on, she is asking people to vote on their mobiles (with the exception of the Chief Exec and our director) for Ali & Brian in the WOS awards! :D

When did I manage to get 8000 posts???? Party time!:D

Its great to see so many people are voting for A & B! :):)

Congratulations Kath on 8000+ postings. Party time again!!!!! :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thank you :) Beautiful photos in the beauty blog- really very stunning!

2) Ali Bastian attended the event last night and she told us she was preparing for a theatre show called The Verdict where she has 3 weeks until she hits the stage! The problem is she still doesn’t know her lines yet… We gave her a glass of champers to keep the nerves cool

Im sure she'll be fine bless her :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Sparkle94 wrote: »
    Thank you :) Beautiful photos in the beauty blog- really very stunning!

2) Ali Bastian attended the event last night and she told us she was preparing for a theatre show called The Verdict where she has 3 weeks until she hits the stage! The problem is she still doesn’t know her lines yet… We gave her a glass of champers to keep the nerves cool

Im sure she'll be fine bless her :)

Im sure she can cram them in in the last 3 weeks :p after all she learnt the BTF choreography so well and quickly :)

And agree, I wish we could see more of that shoot- they look amazing :)
  • Options
    daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amazing pics of Ali on the Beauty Blog .. she looks stunning. Thanks for posting them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,028
    Forum Member
    Hi girlie's and Ian...love the photo's of Ali in the beauty blog..those eyes are stunning..:D:D:D..she is so photogenic..:D..hope all poorly TAFFS are feeling better and the weather is not too bad for our TAFF's in the polar region Pam and Shona..:D:D is everyone ready for Xmas then ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jess

Please can you tell me how do I get my photo with Ali to you to use for her Christmas message? Diana was asking the same question on the A & B thread. :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello All

Love the pics of Ali. she looks stunning in them!!:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello All

Love the pics of Ali. she looks stunning in them!!:):)

Hi Sally been looking for you..♥..thank you for my Xmas card..you and Kate have beautiful children ♥ been playing on twitter look what Jane (Zizzie97) has shown me how to do ♥ ♥ ♥...i love it..:D:D doesn't take much to amuse GrannyT does it ..ha ha ha ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We are all very easily pleased!!! :):)♥♥♥♥

If you want to use them press Alt followed by 3 on the keypad on the right-hand side of keyboard!!! ♥!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We are all very easily pleased!!! :):)♥♥♥♥

i love variety....♣ ◘ ○ ♥☻..:D:D..think Sam may be looking for me soon :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love variety....♣ ◘ ○ ♥☻..:D:D..think Sam may be looking for me soon :D:D:D

Diana - Sam says it too cold in the snow now to have to worry about us all. He will see you in the spring time!!!!:):):):)♥♥♦♦♣♣◘◘

Love this new playtime!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jess

Please can you tell me how do I get my photo with Ali to you to use for her Christmas message? Diana was asking the same question on the A & B thread. :):)

Can you just send me a pm with the message in and the link to where the pic is- fb/ twitpic/ photobucket doesnt matter. If you cant find the link but know which one I can try and find it for you :)
This discussion has been closed.