Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 255)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must admit that I was all for Ralfie at first but now they're actually doing it, I just hate it so much, it just feels so fake and contrived. I think it's another storyline that's suffered from a lack of decent pacing cos they became friends and then you didn't see anything of them together for months and then as soon as Jessie takes leave, they suddenly start it all up again! so it just feels like a temporary thing until Jessie comes back. and I don't think Rita and Shane have a romantic chemistry together at all. Like with Ellitridge, the shoddy pacing of their storylines doesn't affect their relationship too much cos they have such strong chemistry that you really believe in them as a couple no matter what. whereas I don't believe in Ralfie as a couple anymore. If Christian was to wake up one day and realise that he's lived a lie all these years and is really straight (I know this will never happen, just using it as an example :p ), Roxy would forget all about Alfie in an instant!

and I'm finding Alfie's cheeky chappy routine more and more annoying with each episode! and I actually think he's making Roxy come across as really annoying and I love her so this makes me pissed off!

This is exactly why i can't get even remotely invested in Roxy/Alfie. The whole story is just really filler until Jessie comes back. There's certainly no depth to it at all. It'll probably be dropped as soon as Kat returns in favour of yet another of one their relationship breakdowns! :yawn:
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thinking about it, it would be really refreshing to feature an adult female character whose life doesn't revolve around men! Just someone who is happy with their life, loves being single, isn't bothered about marriage or kids, just takes each day as it comes and doesn't need a relationship to be happy!

Well, in other words - why not just bring Parveen back!!!!! :D:D

She should come back! :D Or bring back Shabnam, they could have a different actress if they needed to! I guess we're meant to imagine they saw her in Pakistan when they went last year, otherwise she will have never met Kamil or Yasmin and wouldn't have seen Syed since he was like 19!
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    She should come back! :D Or bring back Shabnam, they could have a different actress if they needed to! I guess we're meant to imagine they saw her in Pakistan when they went last year, otherwise she will have never met Kamil or Yasmin and wouldn't have seen Syed since he was like 19!

Thinking of Shabnam, that whole video thing they made her just fizzled out didn't it?! Tam promised her on the video that he was going to sort it re Syed and their parents and that was the last we heard of it! :rolleyes:

She needs to come back for Chryed's wedding. I think she'd be really accepting of their relationship and I think she'd adore Christian - well, she must know him slightly anyway cos of when she was around before!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thinking of Shabnam, that whole video thing they made her just fizzled out didn't it?! Tam promised her on the video that he was going to sort it re Syed and their parents and that was the last we heard of it! :rolleyes:

She needs to come back for Chryed's wedding. I think she'd be really accepting of their relationship and I think she'd adore Christian - well, she must know him slightly anyway cos of when she was around before!

Shabnam is on my list of people who need to return for the CP, as well as Parveen, Jane, Old!Lucy, Old!Peter, and Linda. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanna see a mother-in-law fight between Linda and Zainab!! :D

xxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah, Tam was like 'I'm going to sort it'...but then he just...didn't do anything! I mean Tam's brilliant and been a wonderfully supportive brother, but it seemed like something was actually going to happen...and it just didn't!

I was trying to think if they ever spoke to each other but I can't remember them ever having a scene...she must have met him though! Christian's even hotter now than he was then, she'll be well jealous of Syed! :cool: :D
  • Options
    KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KBambi wrote: »

Zainab needs to be Zainab Masood again, they need to get re-married!! Not on the same day as Chryed obv!!
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they weren't allowed to put, Favourite drink: Christian's 'releases', on the website?

:sleep:
    So Syed swallows his drink rather than spits it out then, interesting :cool: :p
    Most definitely :sleep: Methinks they both swallow their drinks :sleep:
    Methinks you're right :D
    :eek:

*disgusted*

:sleep:
    Rita tweeted Shane the other day that she misses him. so I think that either she's not filming at the moment or they're not having any scenes together?
    Really?! Why?! Is it because they've suddenly realised they're losing half their female cast so getting any female characters they can back?! Don't really see the point in her returning though...there was no point to her character in the first place!
    I thought that maybe Rita could be off rather than Shane? I do wonder whether they'll drop the Ralfie thing now Jessie's back?
    I thought it would be more likely that it's Rita having time off rather than Shane too. But only because it fits in with my original theory that the new boss wants an all male cast and that's why so many females announced they're taking a break almost as soon as the new boss arrived :sleep:
  • Options
    AlexinBrumAlexinBrum Posts: 989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi all. :)
    Don't know if anyone's posted this. Radio 4 programme about Asian weddings.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *pokes dead thread*

xxxxx
  • Options
    ClarkeyfangirlClarkeyfangirl Posts: 2,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *flying visit - sort of*

Evening super quiet thread - hope everyone's well!

Congrats on new thread everyone, and to demented yoyo on OP!
    Congrats Mads on milestone! Here's to many, many more! :D
    Congrats Rachyy on news on studies! Well done! :cool:
    Warm welcomes to LoveChryed (perfect username! :)) posting on the thread! Hope to see you posting more in the future, hope you'll enjoy yourself!
    I think that was about it, forgive me if I've forgotten something.

Thanks so much everyone for info, pics and vids from BSA's! Great for me to get to see some of it!

Must admit I did a little :rolleyes: at our deja- vu Christian/Roxy-spoiler, even if it's always nice seeing his name (want to see Syed's as well!). I'm going to believe, for now, that since they're actually mentioned in these more "general" spoilers we'll get a little something more and a little more in depth than "You'll know all about the married man" "Yes I would" this time... / Deluded as per. :rolleyes:

I've seen some interesting posts about next Friday's ep., thank you everyone contributing. I do believe that it, for Chryed, will be about some of the lingering insecurities about Christian's place in re. to Yasmin being dealt with as well as showing him making the choice of where he really wants to be, not letting that side take over any more, taking the first step back. That is if there at all is any real "miffed"/annoyed going on, (we know spoiler-wording, don't we! We'll see...)this time. Perhaps also a tiny little mention about the arrangements re. Amira and Yasmin in general so we'll know SOMETHING about that... /Here's to hoping...

OK... that turned into a little rant, sorry. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Clarkey!!!!! :D

xxxxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening everyone. Question time.

This Poppy who might be coming back, am I right in think she worked in the Salon or something?

Has a scene in the salon? I don't know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya lovebites and Gabriel Dreams :D :cool:

Yup, I think I remember Poppy doing... something or other kind of work in the Salon... But I really have no clue as to what it was.
    Sorry I can't help more...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening everyone. Question time.

This Poppy who might be coming back, am I right in think she worked in the Salon or something?

Has a scene in the salon? I don't know.

Poppy is Jodie's dippy best mate who fell for Anthony before Amira came along...:sleep:

Evening babe!!

xxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya lovebites and Gabriel Dreams :D :cool:

Yup, I think I remember Poppy doing... something or other kind of work in the Salon... But I really have no clue as to what it was.
    Sorry I can't help more...

Alright.

So this Poppy worked at the Salon, maybe Salon!reboot2012 which might mean death to the tat stall.

*glares at tentatively raising hopes*

It'll probably be something to do with the Moon bros though.

Also has anyone seen the front of this weeks Inside Soap because it said
    Tyler's big proposal for Whitney or some such shit
    Just saying if they get engaged I will cry. They aren't getting engaged right? Oh God someone hold me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poppy is Jodie's dippy best mate who fell for Anthony before Amira came along...:sleep:

Evening babe!!

xxxxx

Oh right so they're hooking Anthony up again.

S'cool, they might be cute or something.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is Poppy with Jodie in the Salon talking to Anthony if I remember rightly...:sleep:

xxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is Poppy with Jodie in the Salon talking to Anthony if I remember rightly...:sleep:

xxxxx

No idea which one is which.

Presuming Poppy is the brunette with the sex face on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh right so they're hooking Anthony up again.

S'cool, they might be cute or something.

Quite possibly. Wouldn't bother me if they did, anybody is better than Amira...Eurgh, I hate that horse-face! :sleep:

xxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea which one is which.

Presuming Poppy is the brunette with the sex face on.

Yes. Her andJodie used to be the female, thick version of Phil and Grant. Always falling for the same bloke. Both as useless as each other...:sleep:

xxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alright.

So this Poppy worked at the Salon, maybe Salon!reboot2012 which might mean death to the tat stall.

*glares at tentatively raising hopes*

It'll probably be something to do with the Moon bros though.

Just saying if they get engaged I will cry. They aren't getting engaged right? Oh God someone hold me.

I have no idea... Maybe it will mean that.
    And doesn't it always have something to to with them :sleep:

Have no idea about the other thing either, I don't know if it's an even particulary reliable mag?
    Weeeeeps with you if it should be true though...
    *hold you tightly* :p :cool:

OK, gotta go now, might be back later tonight if I dare... Before I go I'm going to do something I wasn't going to do. I'm going to post a fic I wrote a long time ago (December or so) about the time when Christian was away. It wasn't really for publishing, but... somehow I did publish it anyway, and someone might be interested, so here it is for anyone who's up for a little sad and sort of depressing, but perhaps in the end healing fic....

Happy chatting all, maybe I'll speak to you all later. xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have no idea about the other thing either, I don't know if it's an even particulary reliable mag?

OK, gotta go now, might be back later tonight if I dare... Before I go I'm going to do something I wasn't going to do. I'm going to post a fic I wrote a long time ago (December or so) about the time when Christian was away. It wasn't really for publishing, but... somehow I did publish it anyway, and someone might be interested, so here it is for anyone who's up for a little sad and sort of depressing, but perhaps in the end healing fic....

Until otherwise specified it will always have something to do with them.

Eventually, one day, I will be right.
    Gonna need a cuddle buddy if it actually happens.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Already read it but thanks for it again babe!!!

I'm going as well, night everyone!!!!!

xxxxx
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)

I had a dream that there was a Joshua Pascoe interview on TM and they were talking about what's coming up with the Ben storyline, and they were showing some previews and it looked like Chryed were getting involved with it all, so I posted on the thread but no one was watching it and no one replied :sleep:
    Thank you for the scan / pic - I really like that blue suit.

You're welcome, and I love it too :)
    Maybe they weren't allowed to put, Favourite drink: Christian's 'releases', on the website?

I've never wanted a Chryedian to hack into that site more :D
    KBambi wrote: »

Thanks!
    AlexinBrum wrote: »
    Hi all. :)
    Don't know if anyone's posted this. Radio 4 programme about Asian weddings.

Interesting, thanks for the link :)
    If this happens before Chryed get married I will....be very annoyed. :sleep:

I've read it Clarkieee, and you know I love it - I promise you a review once my coursework is handed in next Friday! :cool:
This discussion has been closed.