Forum Member
    #prayformarc
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are these comments written by a bot?

There is no personality in them.

Where is the passion? And the why he is the best?

Just empty, soulless repetition.
  • Options
    WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    R82n8 wrote: »

Oh dear, an actual human being that fails the Turing test! :blush::D
  • Options
    jez37jez37 Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hmmm, I'm no detective but i see this too.
    Absolutely no passion and the same monotonous posts over and over.
  • Options
    Silver TractorSilver Tractor Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are probably written from his botty ( a device hidden in his intergluteal cleft).
  • Options
    Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    #prayformarc

Hilarious..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The BB plan to make Marc the winner is working, protect him this week and make him look good in the edits, he has this in the bag.
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member

They're purely designed as a wind up. They're as obvious as they are childish.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    The BB plan to make Marc the winner is working, protect him this week and make him look good in the edits, he has this in the bag.

I fear you are right. It's revolting.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »

Absolutely. Puerile rubbish.
  • Options
    JazieJazie Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    I simply do not like Marc as he has too much, for me, sense of entitlement as he believes he should be catered too the last few days. He is right, once his "friends", those who he believes are may leave with the time warp HM's going at some point too, his strategy has to change.

There in lies another problem as to how he can do it without looking like a poser in the end. I liked him when he came in, but I do believe Helen unleashed a harsher side of him. It has not been pretty nor productive to his stance in the house that has really fallen with the HM's. Think about it, even Jack, the biggest whiner was finding him at least entertaining until this twist. Regardless of after his fake eviction. Most find the bad after HM's leave to curb real feelings.

I am starting to believe the house was just getting along prior and it was easy for some to coast through without showing raw emotions we are now seeing. Too little too late for some, maybe, but at least voices have been found and we are seeing reactions that are to quick to be scripted in someones head before speaking their minds.

I am still though looking forward to how it all plays out. Being in the US I cannot vote, but I can hope that my choice does exit.
  • Options
    AxistAxist Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    How to be sweet_princess:

1. Wait for a thread about Marc
    2. Post "Marc is the best housemate"
    3. ??????
    4. Profit

Rinse and repeat.

Bonus:
    Whenever anyone says something negative about Marc tell them "he's not like that" as if you know him personally. Make sure you don't elaborate any further though!
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Axist wrote: »
    How to be sweet_princess:

1. Wait for a thread about Marc
    2. Post "Marc is the best housemate"
    3. ??????
    4. Profit

Rinse and repeat.

Bonus:
    Whenever anyone says something negative about Marc tell them "he's not like that" as if you know him personally. Make sure you don't elaborate any further though!

Maybe we should all do that?
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's good to see Marc is not taking the game seriously, imagine what his beetrooty mooey would like like then, he'd be bright green (he already has the hulk uniform):p??
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    He's playing the victim, surely?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really not sure SP needs to be taken apart for harmless straightforward unassuming and sometimes hilarious posts.

It's all fun. Doesn't have to be about writing essays on here does it?
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Nikki_Noo wrote: »
    I'm sure you are on a wind up with all these posts and threads princess :D

You think? Of course she's a WUM.
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the viewers will see that he contradicts himself with everything he says i hope. You have to be braindead to not see it. Everything others do that he is claiming to hate he does too and he always did. He startet this "war", now the others who he treated like s*it for weeks are reacting and he doesn´t like it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    You think? Of course she's a WUM.

I'm not getting wound up.
  • Options
    FerilatgatrFerilatgatr Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahahaha how did I know it was going to be you? :D Well anyways, that what he gets for being an as*hole and trying to piss everyone off
  • Options
    Random42Random42 Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »

I wonder .... The OP went about spamming the forum with a slew of threads about Dappy from CBB 13. The same childish, relentless, obsessive, turgid, repetitive, hyper fanbottery then as she displays now.

She's either a troll who keeps using the same old material each time & just inserts a new name. Or she really is a totally over the top and somewhat creepy fan.

Either way, it's becoming nauseating. I've given her enough benefit of the doubt over the years, she's getting bloody annoying now.
  • Options
    MamajencoMamajenco Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    Poor Marc what a day he had on Friday from watching tonights highlight show I so want to give him a hug

Awww poor baby .....

Think you could call it retribution for what he's been dishing out for weeks now. He thinks he's untouchable. Well, actually, thanks to the producers of this farce, this is exactly what he is .... Get him up for noms like the other HM's and lets see what the public think of him now after his stint with Hellonearth!

He's played his cards all wrong & he knows it, hence the tears of self pity.

What a feckin eejit yer man is ;-)
  • Options
    alienghostalienghost Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Oh boo hoo, it's so hard when things don't go your way for once. The guy has been given immunity since he got in there. He bullies people, he targets certain HM's and has been able to get away with it since he got in there.

The guy is getting one of the easiest rides to final you can ask for.

Exactly, trying to paint Marc as some oppressed victim is ridiculous. He's been overbearing and insulting to the others from the start, and he's been given immunity ever since he's been there. But he gets anything back at all and he can't take it.

Marc's not the first and he won't be last, but this happens every time a housemate gets a fanclub who think they can do no wrong. If that housemate is horrible to others, their fans cheer them on for "owning" them. But any time they get anything back they start trying to paint them as a victim. It was like this with Crab Eyes, Sam Pepper, Dexter, Gina and probably countless others.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    But the viewers will see that he contradicts himself with everything he says i hope. You have to be braindead to not see it. Everything others do that he is claiming to hate he does too and he always did. He startet this "war", now the others who he treated like s*it for weeks are reacting and he doesn´t like it.

I'm a viewer, I may be brain dead but right now I see a person who is upfront and living in a dog eat dog world while others around him are sly.

I don't vote but when it comes to picking a winner I will chuck a couple of pound his way to stop other undeserving drips winning it, I'm sure this mentality is rife amongst viewers.