Options

Alan Sugars latest Tulisa tweet..

Comments

• Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    icequeen wrote: »
    odd. Made me laugh. But then I agree that its worrying that Lord Sugar is so interested in her!

He's not, he's doing it for the same reason he does it to Piers, he's doing it for headlines in the tabloids, linkbacks like this thread and retweets, which in turn gives him more followers to plug his next book to.
  • Options
    tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is so obsessed with her. Its creepy
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    tpau21 wrote: »
    He is so obsessed with her. Its creepy

Is his also obsessed with Piers?
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is his also obsessed with Piers?

I would say, yes.

What he tweeted was completely unnecessary. It's always him starting these arguments with Tulisa, she's only ever replied. It just shows who is the immature one.
  • Options
    TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha, so funny!
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw some of Alan Sugar's tweets to Tulisa, used to hate him before but love him now :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Tulisa deserves it. After all the nasty things she's said about JLS, La Roux and others, it's about time someone gave her a taste of her own medicine.

Please, please don't! She made comments about LA Roux but would you wish to name the others? Don't even get me started on JLS because Tulisa actually gets on VERY well with them and they are often seen together. Also, she tweeted two tweets to congratulate Marvin on being expecting. Please don't make comments like that without sources. Mine are here- http://twitter.com/officialtulisa
    and here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2196705/Tulisa-parties-JLS-Marvin-Humes-Aston-Merrygold-minuscule-print-dress.html ;)

Anyway, his tweet is both disgusting and sick!:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't she tweet something calling him an ugly hobbit yesterday?

Sugs can be mean sometimes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't he a bit old to be making crude remarks about a girl off the telly? He must be a right charmer to work for.
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think I may go and follow Alan sugar

Already am, he is quite boring as it happens.
  • Options
    sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Already am, he is quite boring as it happens.

Why doesn't he like her?

What's his beef with her? It's not like they have met each other or anything?
  • Options
    Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    He's now telling those who are defending Tulisa to 'shut it'. He definitely doesn't like her, but his obsession is creepy. The worst thing he ever did was join Twitter - completely shattered the illusion. He comes across as an illiterate, immature, playground bully.

Him and Tulisa have a lot in common then. ;)

Tulisa deserves no sympathy whatsoever the woman is vile nothing likeable about her.
  • Options
    supersnakesupersnake Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tulisa deserves it. After all the nasty things she's said about JLS, La Roux and others, it's about time someone gave her a taste of her own medicine.

well if everyone took this approach to life, imagine what a horrible society we would live in.... oh hold on we do... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please, please don't! She made comments about LA Roux but would you wish to name the others? Don't even get me started on JLS because Tulisa actually gets on VERY well with them and they are often seen together. Also, she tweeted two tweets to congratulate Marvin on being expecting. Please don't make comments like that without sources. Mine are here- http://twitter.com/officialtulisa
    and here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2196705/Tulisa-parties-JLS-Marvin-Humes-Aston-Merrygold-minuscule-print-dress.html ;)

Anyway, his tweet is both disgusting and sick!:eek:

Erm no....she insulted JLS and their fans on her twitter just 2 years ago, then tried to pretend and backtrack despite various other incidents. If she cared so much about JLS why did she and the rest of her 'band' interrupt JLS' radio interview, allow other members to slate Marvin and his girlfriend and insult their fans....

Obviously now she has to be "in" with JLS because she is an X Factor judge, but don't pretend like she's never said a bad word about anybody, because she's slammed people like JLS and Elly from La Roux very publicly and in a distasteful manner.

She deserves these tweets as she is often foul-mouthed and crass on the site herself. A taste of her own medicine. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    supersnake wrote: »
    well if everyone took this approach to life, imagine what a horrible society we would live in.... oh hold on we do... :rolleyes:

No, it's a case of reaping what you sow. If you put out vile comments, then vile comments are going to come back to you as Tulisa is finding out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    He's now telling those who are defending Tulisa to 'shut it'. He definitely doesn't like her, but his obsession is creepy. The worst thing he ever did was join Twitter - completely shattered the illusion. He comes across as an illiterate, immature, playground bully.

He's a jumped up barrow boy who got lucky in business and who despises education. He is an indication of what is wrong with this country.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,118
    Forum Member
    Most of his tweets come across as antagonistic and very defensive, and constantly mentioning Piers Morgan is incredibly annoying. :yawn:

The number of people I've unfollowed I could count on one hand but I'm tempted to unfollow the Sugar plum fairy.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can take it! Look what she's been tweeting this week about the mother of her boyfriend's child? She doesn't come across as all that nice herself. It's no wonder the word 'chav' is often associated with her.

I quite liked her last year on XF but gone right off her this year though I did think she handled that sex tape incident well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 385
    Forum Member

Quite.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    She can take it! Look what she's been tweeting this week about the mother of her boyfriend's child? She doesn't come across as all that nice herself. It's no wonder the word 'chav' is often associated with her.

I quite liked her last year on XF but gone right off her this year though I did think she handled that sex tape incident well.

I agree lotty. She did handle the sex tape thing well....releasing her music video the next day and releasing a "my side of the story" video on YouTube...at least she and her team know how to sell her....
  • Options
    supersnakesupersnake Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, it's a case of reaping what you sow. If you put out vile comments, then vile comments are going to come back to you as Tulisa is finding out.

Yes but what I mean is that he has no reason to target Tulisa on a personal level, i.e. she hasn’t made personal attacks against him, in order to provoke such disgusting behaviour. Ok Tulisa may have had her fallings out with other celebs but when people like Sugar come into the situation as an outsider, this is how things become unnecessarily volatile. I actually really used to respect him before discovering how appallingly he behaves on Twitter.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What exactly did she say about JLS and La Roux?:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    supersnake wrote: »
    Yes but what I mean is that he has no reason to target Tulisa on a personal level, i.e. she hasn’t made personal attacks against him, in order to provoke such disgusting behaviour. Ok Tulisa may have had her fallings out with other celebs but when people like Sugar come into the situation as an outsider, this is how things become unnecessarily volatile. I actually really used to respect him before discovering how appallingly he behaves on Twitter.

Didn't she respond to him by calling him an "ugly hobbit"....
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what he tweeted:

Next PR stunt for @officialtulisa "My cat died of exhaustion and heart attack". SUN headline ‘Tulisa agonises over her worn out pussy’

I'm sorry but come on! No matter how much you dislike her that's way too far. He really is an asshole.

Eh? That's brilliant! :cool::D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    What did she say about JLS and La Roux?:eek:

She called Elly a "tw*t" and said she was "raised in a barn" and then labelled JLS and their fans "morons"....:-/