Options

*Spoiler thread with planning - Week 8 *

1394041424345»

Comments

• Options
    RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    I miss Downton Abbey of a Sunday evening . !! Its a long way to wait if Mary and Mathew have a snog !!
    But at least this spoiler is a bit quicker and not a long drawn out will he wont he .We leave that to Artem .;)

Now who is going next week I wonder ? My bet ,if I was a betting woman would be Anita , then Robbie, then Alex , then Jason or Hollie , unless Holly ups her game by then .Leaving Chelsee and Harry in the running with one other

I think anita/Robbie next for sure... if I was Alex I'd have probably been a little offended at Robbie lumping her in the relegation zone! She may prefer "chasing pack"!!!
  • Options
    eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RFS wrote: »
    see THIS is where I get grumpy - y'all have scoffed all this before I even manage to sprint my JD sodden self onto the train to go home.

I just get left the crumbs

[/sniff]

I'll hide a slice just for you, shall I save some tequila too?
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RFS wrote: »
    I think anita/Robbie next for sure... if I was Alex I'd have probably been a little offended at Robbie lumping her in the relegation zone! She may prefer "chasing pack"!!!

She sure pulled ahead of him last night .:)
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Not all of us are on Facebook :cry: How could the rest of us get our spoiler fix?

I love this thread. Although I haven't posted much I have been in a few times and was even in on pandagate night. Please can we have it back just the same next week, I'll even bake a large chocolate cake with fudgy icing for everybody.

A facebook account would be easy to set up and maybe it would be worth it to have the happy chitter chatter that goes on here continued- I just wanted to find a way for Alisonrose to be able to continue posting spoilers in a non confrontational environment and be assured that the identity of the person providing the spoiler would not be compromised in any way .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this has got ridiculously out of control now.
    Emma is allowed to have her opinion and you're allowed to have your opinion. Those appalled by Emma being upset, i think that's just ridiculous. Some of the comments towards her have been disgusting. We each are entitled to our own opinions.
    It would be nice now if everyone can move on as this is becoming quite uncomfortable to read, and i enjoy spending time on these forums. I don't want this to ruin it.

Would you go on an appreciation thread and start slagging off the subject of that thread? I feel sure the answer would be a resounding NO. So why would someone come onto a spoiler thread and do the same to the person providing a spoiler?

Yes people are entitled to their own opinions, but Emma came onto a very good natured and light-hearted spoiler thread with the express aim of complaining about the spoiler! How was that ever going to end well? :confused:

The result is that SCD's long-time and much-valued spoiler "queen" no longer feels able to provide spoilers.
  • Options
    tigragirltigragirl Posts: 13,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no problem Pippa - you won't be missed - go play with emma and avoid threads entitled "spoiler" in future.

This is such a happy place usually - I can't believe what went on after I logged off last night. I usually look for the spoiler before I go to bed but couldn't stay awake last night ( stayed up for CIN).

I hope the spoilers continue in the usual way, that is , providing nobody is at risk of being sacked from their job if they were found out, I'm sure everyone on here would agree with that.
    Please don't go over to facebook - I don't really get on with it.

Why should we be chased off to another site by a few people who opened a spoiler thread then complained about its content.

Thank you to those who have provided spoilers in the past and please , please continue
  • Options
    Charmaine CamerCharmaine Camer Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    pilgrim4j wrote: »
    Me too! Me too! Please...? :)

And me pleeeeeaes :cool:
  • Options
    GirlygigglerGirlygiggler Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you go on an appreciation thread and start slagging off the subject of that thread? I feel sure the answer would be a resounding NO. So why would someone come onto a spoiler thread and do the same to the person providing a spoiler?

Yes people are entitled to their own opinions, but Emma came onto a very good natured and light-hearted spoiler thread with the express aim of complaining about the spoiler! How was that ever going to end well? :confused:

The result is that SCD's long-time and much-valued spoiler "queen" no longer feels able to provide spoilers.

I don't think 'slagging off' is the correct term, she was rightly saying that the spoiler was coming in way before the audience or couples knew themselves. That's not right really, is it? I think everybody's reactions to the minority posters ensured that this situation spiraled out of control and i think it's spiteful. That's my opinion. You're entitled to yours.
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
    Administrator
    Thread closed.
This discussion has been closed.