Options

BB12 WILL be the most talked-about BB ever... Desmond has a TWIST to make that happen

2»

Comments

• Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheBilly wrote: »
    Join Date July 2011 + 9 posts = Bullshit.

On another thread this is being discussed, alot the july and August new posters seem to have inside inside information from channel 5. Are there a few moles around I wonder?
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    On another thread this is being discussed, alot the july and August new posters seem to have inside inside information from channel 5. Are there a few moles around I wonder?

We outed a few Channel 4 moles previously ... stands to reason as C5 are using many of the same people
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You must think we still believe in the tooth fairy or something (although people that do would fit in with this crowd :D)
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its been done already, didn't Michelle and Chicken Stu shag under the table? Not exactly a ground breaking twist.
  • Options
    BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LMAO do you write for the Daily Star?
  • Options
    jettajetta Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is coming from a very, very good source at Channel 5. If you're going to be skeptical then go elsewhere because you're going to look stupid when it (likely) happens.

Anyway, my mole at Channel 5 tells me the atmosphere at Team BB is very tense. A huge twist – the raciest, most controversial twist in Big Brother history has been proposed by Desmond. But the twist is SO racy and controversial senior BB staff are threatening to walk out fearing a national outcry.

Desmond wants Big Brother to inform the housemates on opening night that the prize fund will be DOUBLED if two housemates shag on TV and TRIPLED if a baby is conceived in there, too. And judging from some of the extroverted types lined up for the standard series don’t be surprised if two HMs get under the duvet on opening night and seal the deal !

Desmond will probably get his way. But will have to deal with more than a few consequences.

Channel 5 knows this twist could provide much-watch TV OR reduce BB to pariah status.

Do you think this will make BB12 as talked about as series' like BB3, BB5 and BB7, or will cause a mass BB-viewer exodus?

Sounds like BB suicide. Dragging the show into the gutter will make the headlines for a few days then almost everyone will switch off in disgust. Without live feed, it wouldn't work anyway.

What most people like doing when sitting in street cafes is just watching normal people walk by and wondering what their lives are like.

That's what the original BB concept offered us. A way of just watching normal people interact.

Then they started filling the house with young wannabes and missed half the countries demographic by excluding people over 50. Once people started acting up for the cameras and BB started manipulating the voting system, it broke what made BB such compulsive viewing.

I have so hoped that when C5 took over BB that they would return BB to its core essense, a fly on the wall show about normal people.

With all the fabulous current day technology, I had hoped they would improve on past live feed and give us more choice of views and rooms... Instead, Channel 5 went backwards by 12 years technology wise and totally irradiated the core principal of Orwell's 1984... Big Brother and its audience are watching you!!!
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What will happen if neither of the er participants ends up winning - someone else will get the extra money for nothing !

umm no i dont believe it either !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is <SNIP>

Written in the style of a Daily Star moron, how curious. Luckily this country isn't entirely populated by the kind of cretins that Desmond dreams of making money from. Congratulations on missing the durex joke, presumably you thought it was a mis-spelling and your tiny brain was so overloaded by that thought that it couldn't conceive of any other explanation.
  • Options
    UrMyStarUrMyStar Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You must think we still believe in the tooth fairy or something (although people that do would fit in with this crowd :D)

What about the tooth fairy? :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UrMyStar wrote: »
    What about the tooth fairy? :(

Im so sorry, did you know there's no easter bunny either :cry:
  • Options
    kingjoekingjoe Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i would write a poem on your statement desmond but lucky for you i did not even read past the first line.

anyway go back to your barba shop and cut some hair lol and tell pork pie to stop moaning and for lea tell him he has a nice car and mathew you could tell him to tell a new story . god i miss that show it was funnnnnnny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    what a load of cobblers!!! force people to have sex for money? are you sure its the same desmon and the same bigbrother or are you thinking of a channel x reality style show?

i dont think CH5 will be scraping the barrel! well.....not just yet anyways!
  • Options
    PeterWDPeterWD Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is coming from a very, very good source at Channel 5. If you're going to be skeptical then go elsewhere because you're going to look stupid when it (likely) happens.

Anyway, my mole at Channel 5 tells me the atmosphere at Team BB is very tense. A huge twist – the raciest, most controversial twist in Big Brother history has been proposed by Desmond. But the twist is SO racy and controversial senior BB staff are threatening to walk out fearing a national outcry.

Desmond wants Big Brother to inform the housemates on opening night that the prize fund will be DOUBLED if two housemates shag on TV and TRIPLED if a baby is conceived in there, too. And judging from some of the extroverted types lined up for the standard series don’t be surprised if two HMs get under the duvet on opening night and seal the deal !

Desmond will probably get his way. But will have to deal with more than a few consequences.

Channel 5 knows this twist could provide much-watch TV OR reduce BB to pariah status.

Do you think this will make BB12 as talked about as series' like BB3, BB5 and BB7, or will cause a mass BB-viewer exodus?
    OK. Let's get this straight - if two people shag on TV the prize fund will be doubled and if a baby is conceived it will be tripled.

That does not mean that the couple will be paid for having sex on TV. Neither of them might win. That would mean that their activity would have increased the prize won by someone else. So they would not actually be paid for having sex. The couple might not be happy - "we did the work and someone else got the money".

Are there any gays or lesbians in the house? Would their couplings count? Or would they be discriminated against on grounds of their sexual orientation?

Is the sexual activity to be fully visible, for example, not under a duvet?
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is the sort of lame idea people who don't watch the show come up with .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bahahahahaha, this is better than when Alex Sibley did the "that's the way" dance behind the door. Comedy gold :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Without LF in place for then no

If LF is in place then most likely but there will be a great deal of controversy to contend with I think it would split viewers further. those that wish to see this type of action and those that don't. A baby is not just for a reality tv show either that is going to far imo
  • Options
    emailsemails Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

are you sure about this? if it was 1st night ,why hasn't it happened yet ? i have seen no evidence of this yet? not sure if its a good idea to bring human life into the world in that situation? i knid of wounder whats going through desonds head on this?