Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    :eek:
    I was actually thinking of watching BB tonight, but the thought of Big Ron talking about having a c*ck in every orifice has put me right off.
    Thanks.;)

Azura I would watch it, even just to be utterly bewildered by Lauren Harries:eek:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:
    I was actually thinking of watching BB tonight, but the thought of Big Ron talking about having a c*ck in every orifice has put me right off.
    Thanks.;)

He's a dark horse that Ron - ;)

Am I allowed to say dark horse these days or will I get a warning for racism? :confused::p
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Am I allowed to say dark horse these days or will I get a warning for racism? :confused::p

:mad: You must say neutral coloured horse. And why single out horses anyway? That's horsist*.

Try and keep up, Blondie.

* Or do I mean 'horsesh*t'? Yes, I think I do. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't Ron's 'joke' more stereotyping than racist?..

I really really really hope my question didn't offend anybody.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back from Wembley...sang Abide With Me ... The National Anthem and We Are The Champions ... But no Mysterious Girl or anything remotely Andre sounding ...
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    sniffy-voiced CANbot Gemma

I like that!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick question, when is the last time PA was seen with CP, or either of them mentioned or acknowledged each other?

She appeared in his last reality show, at his 40th and when he went for the pep talks to the barn which were filmed. .

He gets no plugs on her twitter and not many on Wheatleys. Could his new channel be a way that no one has to spend too much time with him and he publicizes himself:D Perhaps he should look at his commission rate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    She appeared in his last reality show, at his 40th and when he went for the pep talks to the barn which were filmed. .

He gets no plugs on her twitter and not many on Wheatleys. Could his new channel be a way that no one has to spend too much time with him and he publicizes himself:D Perhaps he should look at his commission rate.

Im sure someone is employed to put stuff on channel Pete as he loses interest in everything so quickly
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

I am not a horse, but I would like to say that I have taken it upon myself to express my utter outrage and offendedness at your comment, on behalf of horses everywhere.
    Back from Wembley...sang Abide With Me ... The National Anthem and We Are The Champions ... But no Mysterious Girl or anything remotely Andre sounding ...

Nice to see that you're still happy to mingle with us lowly civilians now that you have played your sell-out Wembley extravaganza.;)
    AND WHERE ARE THE PICTURES BB?

Have you treated yourself to the "delights" of BBCAndre?
    I really don't think that PA has very much to do with the day-to-day running at all - I think it's whichever CAN work experience trainee drew the shortest straw.
    There is an awful lot of filler on there - mostly photos of PA through the years in various states of undress (apologies to those FMs starting to think about their lunch) with shed loads of sycophantic idiotic comments about how sexy(:confused:) he looks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

TBH I don't see anything strange about her apparent 'absence'. He's not promoting anything, there's nothing for her to do. I'm sure she'll tweet about 60MM when it's due to air, and his DOTY show whenever that happens. She's hardly going to be retweeting his ChannelDim nonsense.

She's probably just focusing on other business ventures/clients.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TBH I don't see anything strange about her apparent 'absence'. He's not promoting anything, there's nothing for her to do. I'm sure she'll tweet about 60MM when it's due to air, and his DOTY show whenever that happens. She's hardly going to be retweeting his ChannelDim nonsense.

She is probably in Oz with him ..holding his hand during filming and telling him he is the greatest dad ever etc
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    The 40-year-old also shared his secrets to being a good father to his two little beauties.

“The minute you put your kids first, you’re a great parent,” the Mysterious Girl singer said.

“There are no set rules,” he added before confessing he imposes ‘iPad bans’ in favour of doing arts and crafts with his kids who he admitted are his ‘proudest achievement’.

Well well well. Pete loves his kids. He's not mentioned that one before.
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have it her being seen publicly with him in Feb time and last tweeting in July. Not sure anything strange, he is definitely still with CAN, but she usually at least accompanies him to some concerts or something. I was surprised she hasn't been seen even once on BBC Andre. Unlike CP to be staying in the background.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oooh so this is Peter who is never going to use his girlfriends pregnancy to get publicity ....:D:D:D:D:D
    Also using his daughter to help sell his perfume
    God he loves his kids :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

and it begins in utero:rolleyes:

"Slams critics". He really doesnt cope with everyone not approving and everyone not loving him, so wants to have the last say.

Silence over "passportgate" speaks volumes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have it her being seen publicly with him in Feb time and last tweeting in July. Not sure anything strange, he is definitely still with CAN, but she usually at least accompanies him to some concerts or something. I was surprised she hasn't been seen even once on BBC Andre. Unlike CP to be staying in the background.

Dunno, cyril, maybe just a change in priorities?

She could be busy sock-puppeting "OMG Pete u is so haaaawttt!!!" responses all over C.Dim for all we know. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/5097746/Peter-Andre-on-his-new-baby.html

Things will be different with this new baby says Mr. Andre.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/5097746/Peter-Andre-on-his-new-baby.html

Things will be different with this new baby says Mr. Andre.

In what way Bunny? Sorry I don't read scum articles...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In what way Bunny? Sorry I don't read scum articles...

Hes going to be private:D:

Well he will now he has done his exclusive for OK magazine about the baby
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    and it begins in utero:rolleyes:

"Slams critics". He really doesnt cope with everyone not approving and everyone not loving him, so wants to have the last say.

Silence over "passportgate" speaks volumes.

It just means that he isn't rising to any comments coming from Katie, as has been the case with all the constant digs she has made against him over the last months. It must be quite annoying for her to not get any reaction at all.

He also doesn't seem to slam critics either in the parts of the OK article on open view - he simply said it wasn't like that. It is just typical tabloid headline-grabbing tactics
  • Options
    Forum Member

He said the next reality series will be his last and he will move on to doing different things with ITV and his life will be more private. At the moment, he is promoting his perfume and soon his final series and that involves talking to the press - it is part of the business, they all do it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    It just means that he isn't rising to any comments coming from Katie, as has been the case with all the constant digs she has made against him over the last months. It must be quite annoying for her to not get any reaction at all.

He also doesn't seem to slam critics either in the parts of the OK article on open view - he simply said it wasn't like that. It is just typical tabloid headline-grabbing tactics

So they are typical headline grabbing tactics when it involved Peter... But not when it involves his former wife ...;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So they are typical headline grabbing tactics when it involved Peter... But not when it involves his former wife ...;)

Where have I said anything about the representation of Katie in the press or anything even derogatory about her. I think that, unlike most, I am pretty fair to both her and Pete, in fact, I feel very sorry for her - she comes across as a deeply unhappy woman and all the engagements and marriages she has had, and those still to come, will do little to change that.
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dunno, one wants to go private and then they allll do. You just can't rely on these slebs for gossip, it's not like it used to be is it eh!
This discussion has been closed.