Options

Eastenders getting full- who should go?

13»

Comments

• Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dexter and Fatboy are obvious. Fatboy should have gone with Poppy for a happy ending, the same for Dexter leaving with Ava (although I'd have kept her and ditched the son).

I'd also get rid of Jake and Danny as they have both been major disappointments and I couldn't care less about either of them. Good actors, terrible writing and character development.

Ronnie needs to go. She's a murderess now, no way back for her (also she bores me and I just don't get the love for her on here!)

Any chance Alfie could die? I still like Kat but hate her with him.

Controversial, but I also think it's time to pension Dot off.

The Beale kids are tricky for me. I don't mind Peter, can't STAND Lucy and Cindy has barely registered. Cindy needs immediate development or an immediate exit. Lucy needs recasting so we have somebody who can act.
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Yes Sonia and Rebecca are fine and should be with Carol at this difficult time. Of course Lucy should return in the future, but played by a better actor....the character is too important to be played by such a poor actor.

I want Melissa Suffield to play Lucy again. What about Stacey and Lily.
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd love them to bring her back in a few years. They gave Sam Mitchell a new head for a while then changed it back again so I'm sure they can do the same with Lucy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    The Carter's.

It's yet again becoming the Branning show - only with a different name! They may all 'stick together' right now under one roof, but they'll all be interacting with other characters and branching out soon, which means everyone else will be playing bit parts in the Carter show.

Think I'm gonna switch off.

Good for you :) Now why don't you stop clogging up threads with real discussion about a show that is currently one of the best things on the box with silly little comments like this? :kitty:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ross1998 wrote: »
    Good for you :) Now why don't you stop clogging up threads with real discussion about a show that is currently one of the best things on the box with silly little comments like this? :kitty:

It's not a silly little comment. :confused: EastEnders has always had dominating families in different eras - the Beales/Fowlers (80s), the Mitchells (90s), the Slaters (early 00s), the Brannings (late 00s/early 10s) and now the Carters. It's an only really an issue if you dislike the dominating family. Just because you don't agree with a poster does not make you right, or give you the right to chide their perfectly valid point of view.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dexter and Fatboy are obvious. Fatboy should have gone with Poppy for a happy ending, the same for Dexter leaving with Ava (although I'd have kept her and ditched the son).

I'd also get rid of Jake and Danny as they have both been major disappointments and I couldn't care less about either of them. Good actors, terrible writing and character development.

Ronnie needs to go. She's a murderess now, no way back for her (also she bores me and I just don't get the love for her on here!)

Any chance Alfie could die? I still like Kat but hate her with him.

Controversial, but I also think it's time to pension Dot off.

The Beale kids are tricky for me. I don't mind Peter, can't STAND Lucy and Cindy has barely registered. Cindy needs immediate development or an immediate exit. Lucy needs recasting so we have somebody who can act.

What about Roxy?
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

Stacey is a gem of a character and Lacey was one of the best actors the show has seen, particularly as she was so young. As for Lily, it will be lovely for Whitney to have a little niece on the square, maybe Ryan will return some day. It's just a shame they made Stacey a murderer, it was so out of character....sometimes the writers just get it wrong and it's hard to undo the damage.
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Stacey is a gem of a character and Lacey was one of the best actors the show has seen, particularly as she was so young. As for Lily, it will be lovely for Whitney to have a little niece on the square, maybe Ryan will return some day. It's just a shame they made Stacey a murderer, it was so out of character....sometimes the writers just get it wrong and it's hard to undo the damage.

Did you know Peggy was suppose to be the murderer but when Barbara announced she was leaving they changed it to Stacey because they didn't want it to be someone who announced they were leaving before the live episode. I think it would have been better if Peggy was the killer tbh
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Jones wrote: »
    The Carters
    Shabnam
    Terry and his Family
    Cindy
    Ronnie and Roxy
    Sharon

So you will axe the character that have helped get the rating back up!