Options

Susannah Reid going to ITV

1235»

Comments

• Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How does anybody know that it wasn't Susanna that dropped the man instead of the other way round. After all she didn't marry him, so maybe he just wasn't that good....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She clearly couldn't commit to marriage and she couldn't commit to the BBC.

Her head was swayed sooooo easily with the fame hype.

I don't think the UK are going to warm to her at all.

ITV got another Bleak time ahead looking for a vehicle for her to showcase after the mourning show flops again.

I can't wait to see her doing the competition every 5 minutes. :D:D

Bleakley II
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Reid and Charlotte Hawkins will be continuing their now familiar dress code at ITV.

IE, wearing hardly anything below the waist.

I just caught sight of Charlotte on Sky News the other day and her skirt was so short it was literally just an inch or two from her bum.

The old term was 'belts', not skirts.

I don't know how other women feel about this, but aren't you just like a piece of meat on sale in a butcher's shop. :eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Another horrendous mistake by ITV.

She seriously lacks the 'likeability' factor.
    Comes across as worthy, supercilious, snotty nosed, cold, pain in the arse.

Her inevitable fall from grace will give a lot of people pleasure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    babababa wrote: »
    Another horrendous mistake by ITV.

She seriously lacks the 'likeability' factor.
    Comes across as worthy, supercilious, snotty nosed, cold, pain in the arse.

Her inevitable fall from grace will give a lot of people pleasure.

Two names: Natasha Kaplinsky and Christine Bleakley.

Says it all.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Reid and Charlotte Hawkins will be continuing their now familiar dress code at ITV.

IE, wearing hardly anything below the waist.

I just caught sight of Charlotte on Sky News the other day and her skirt was so short it was literally just an inch or two from her bum.

The old term was 'belts', not skirts.

I don't know how other women feel about this, but aren't you just like a piece of meat on sale in a butcher's shop. :eek: :D

Well they need to keep ratings and other things up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Well they need to keep ratings and other things up.

Yeah, the chronic masturbators need to be catered for.:o:o:D
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's funny that after 22 years the morning programme will once again be called 'Good Morning Britain' again
  • Options
    Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    Having heard the latest news of Susanna's ex being on the dating website, I thought: Poor Susanna.

I suspect that Susanna's recent breakup of her relationship may have happened over last Christmas.

We all know the Christmas season is one of the common factors which cause marriage/relationship breakups.

I know how she feels at the moment and that she's not the only person to have this misfortune happen to her as my relationship breakup with an ex happened during one Christmas period a few years ago. It completely ruined everything Christmassy, not only for me but for my children & the rest of my family as well as his. I don't want to go into details on what happened as it's something I still don't want to remember & talk about now.

Anyway I wish Susanna all the strength she needs to recover from her recent trauma & move on for herself & her 3 boys in the future.

Again ...how do you know that ms Reid wasn't in the wrong as regards the failure of her marriage or do you just presume the man is always in the wrong ?
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was really hoping we'd have Kate Garraway taking Lorraine's place. Really not keen on Susanna Reid. Too much of the Head Girl/Prefect about her. Thankfully Channel 4 are STILL showing re-runs of Everybody Loves Raymond!
  • Options
    seawitchseawitch Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    I think it's funny that after 22 years the morning programme will once again be called 'Good Morning Britain' again

Shouldn't that be "Good Moaning Britain" in view of all the thigh on display?
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    And if she's not, she's buggered. I think she should have stayed with the BBC because her job was secure. ITV don't have a good reputation for keeping people on their breakfast show. They get rid of presenters at the drop of a hat if they don't live up to their expectations.

Agreed! Grass isn't always greener as I suspect she'll soon realise..