Options

OK, I'm going out on a limb with this one but.... IS STUART GAY?

Comments

• Options
    akhenatenakhenaten Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope I'm not gay. I am happily with my girlfriend of 4 years.

Hope this helps.

Stuart

Do you all think thats him, just because some one posted with a username the same as his name ,LOL do you all think i am a egyptian pharoah from 3000years ago because of my username.

Im not really, HONESTLY im not.

There is no way that bloke has a girlfriend of 4 years.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope I'm not gay. I am happily with my girlfriend of 4 years.

Hope this helps.

Stuart

? is this a wind up
  • Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Earring in the left ear!!!!

And I always thought it was the cock in the mouth that was the dead giveaway...

Earring in the *left* ear? That's not a sign of being gay. Where I come from, the phrase is "Right ear - right queer"....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    akhenaten wrote: »
    Do you all think thats him, just because some one posted with a username the same as his name ,LOL do you all think i am a egyptian pharoah from 3000years ago because of my username.

You aren't a Pharoah? BOOO!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was Stuart I think we can assume he didn't win ( :D ) if he's got the time to give such speedy replies to forum posts on the internet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it was Stuart I think we can assume he didn't win ( :D ) if he's got the time to give such speedy replies to forum posts on the internet.

not necessarily , he doesn't need to write anything down so speedily typing for him is child's play :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not necessarily , he doesn't need to write anything down so speedily typing for him is child's play :D

He's got an invisible keyboard too??? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tercet2 wrote: »
    He's got an invisible keyboard too??? :eek:

LOL! I hope he wins but I am dying to see him and dara o'briain!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL! I hope he wins but I am dying to see him and dara o'briain!

But which one has the bigger head?

Mock the Week reference to Dara's head
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ieRLD2zt2g
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tercet2 wrote: »
    But which one has the bigger head?

Mock the Week reference to Dara's head
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ieRLD2zt2g

Dara and I are from the same neck of the woods, LEAVE HIM AND HIS HEAD be!!! :D

Although he would probably admit he has a huge head lol
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    Earring in the *left* ear? That's not a sign of being gay. Where I come from, the phrase is "Right ear - right queer"....

The phrase where you come from is offensive, just saying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The phrase where you come from is offensive, just saying.

It was hurled at me all thru school, but I didn't find it offensive! Then again.... I am not exactly straight.
    But I see what you mean, sorry :(
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    It was hurled at me all thru school, but I didn't find it offensive! Then again.... I am not exactly straight.
    But I see what you mean, sorry :(

I wasn't accusing you of anything, just expressing my personal dislike for the word, sorry if I sounded hostile :(

Some people don't mean it in an offensive manner :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't accusing you of anything, just expressing my personal dislike for the word, sorry if I sounded hostile :(

Some people don't mean it in an offensive manner :)

Aww thanks! I was really worried I'd offended, it didn't even cross my mind.. I'm a hardened Leeds lass.... :o

Anyway, back to the boardroom! :)
  • Options
    FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    I don't get why people dislike Stuart :confused: (TBF I've only watched one episode of this series The Apprentice tonight :p)

I thought he was quite endearing and adorable. I can imagine him having a girlfriend of 4 years.
    Das ist wunderbar!
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just totally got a vibe from him over the past few weeks, especially the most recent episode. I can't quite explain it, but....yeah. :o

Plus the earring in the left ear. LOL:D

Funny you should say that because even though it's the first time I've heard anyone mention it, after last week's show, despite all the macho posturing, It suddenly dawned on me how camp he actually came across in some ways.

I don't know, for some reason after last week's show I just felt the same as you about this for some reason.
  • Options
    sibooboosibooboo Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    parthy wrote: »
    Never noticed that! :eek:
    Funny you should say that because even though it's the first time I've heard anyone mention it, after last week's show, despite all the macho posturing, It suddenly dawned on me how camp he actually came across in some ways.

I don't know, for some reason after last week's show I just felt the same as you about this for some reason.

He's not really camp, he's just a David Brent impersonator!

:D
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been wondering this for a couple of weeks too, but that's probably because I have a wrong-crush on him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    I find it bloody hilarious that there appear to be people on here truely believing that Stuart Baggs would actually post on here in reply to a question about his sexuality hahahaha!!! Have you people never heard of an alias?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ave83it wrote: »
    I find it bloody hilarious that there appear to be people on here truely believing that Stuart Baggs would actually post on here in reply to a question about his sexuality hahahaha!!! Have you people never heard of an alias?

To be fair, he'd just see it as brand-management.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 459
    Forum Member

I can also, in a very wrong way see what you are saying with yoiur crush. Before I grew to detest the little runt I thought he was kind of cute. Sadly he opened his mouth and proved himself to be an idiot.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ave83it wrote: »

I can also, in a very wrong way see what you are saying with yoiur crush. Before I grew to detest the little runt I thought he was kind of cute. Sadly he opened his mouth and proved himself to be an idiot.....

That's just it though, it's the reverse for me. His idiocy is kinda adorable.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Jamie Lester gay? That search suggestion comes up automatically in google once you type in his name.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    Is Jamie Lester gay? That search suggestion comes up automatically in google once you type in his name.

he's married and has mentioned his wife a few times most notably in the fashion task saying she picks out all his clothes for him :D
  • Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    akhenaten wrote: »

You're just in De-Nile. :p