Soap star Kym Marsh’s fiancé is a love rat

124»

Comments

• Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Some. Not all. That, at least is correct.

Your post was not criticism. It was an uncalled for and unsubstantiated catty and sexist insult about women, wasn't it? As such it was comparable to what you accused women of. Or is it ok for you to insult half of the popoulation without firm evidence? So, I think you'll find your post was in fact hypocritical.

If you don't like people making comments unsubstantiated or not about celebs etc, then DS is not the place for you. :)

I asked you to find a post of mine where I'd been catty about Kym and you couldn't. I asked because I knew you'd not be able to find one.
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marlon Dingle? I hear he's on the up and up and going to be a big star somewhere! :D

:D Watch out Marlon ! I seriously give her and Lomas till the end of the year. Or they could split, sell stories about each other, and make a tidy profit. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2144496/Kym-Marsh-says-Jamie-Lomas-moving-cheating-rumours.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

'I'm no mug... but my man didn't do anything wrong': Kym Marsh says she and Jamie Lomas are moving on after cheating rumours
  • Options
    3PS3PS Posts: 822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone seen the front cover of ok magazine. Kym and jamie under a bed sheet. Made me feel borky.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,094
    Forum Member
    IrishChick wrote: »
    Well if she wasn't set up by a ****, and a paper she wouldnt have to,the media would probably follow her and snap snap away until they got what they wanted. by doing this shoot, the media will hopefully realise there is no story and leave her alone. She is a hard working woman, and has a had a lot to deal with in her life, some people should be ashamed of what they say about her on here, I bet the wouldn't say it to her face:rolleyes:

Right. And the only way she could have dealt with the situation was to get her and her old man with their kit off (as the photo is trying to portray) and hop into bed (complete the single red rose on the pillow). Yep. Right. Tacky, sleazy, unnecessary.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    Right. And the only way she could have dealt with the situation was to get her and her old man with their kit off (as the photo is trying to portray) and hop into bed (complete the single red rose on the pillow). Yep. Right. Tacky, sleazy, unnecessary.

This /\ :)
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3PS wrote: »
    Anyone seen the front cover of ok magazine. Kym and jamie under a bed sheet. Made me feel borky.

No, I haven't seen it. But they aren't the type to miss an opportunity to make money. Kym's pretty ruthless. She hid her children to get in that pop band.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3PS wrote: »

Utterly horrendous.

Why is is that every salacious detail of their personal lives has to be played out in public??

Kym gets quite tetchy about others' opinions of her. Perhaps if she dealt with these issues privately behind closed doors then folk would be more sympathetic to her problems.

There was a time when most people would be mortified to allow their relationship to be hung out to dry so publicly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I haven't seen it. But they aren't the type to miss an opportunity to make money. Kym's pretty ruthless. She hid her children to get in that pop band.

A good description of her. Plus wasn't she the one that caused arguments in Hearsay ? She loves herself so much. Never one to miss an opportunity is Kim.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Utterly horrendous.

Why is is that every salacious detail of their personal lives has to be played out in public??

Kym gets quite tetchy about others' opinions of her. Perhaps if she dealt with these issues privately behind closed doors then folk would be more sympathetic to her problems.

There was a time when most people would be mortified to allow their relationship to be hung out to dry so publicly.

Kim lives for publicity. I wish Coronation Street would fire her. Shes ruined the show for me.
  • Options
    HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    Kim lives for publicity. I wish Coronation Street would fire her. Shes ruined the show for me.

I think she's just got a £500,000 three year deal with Coronation Street, God knows why since her character brings nothing to the show. She must be blackmailing the producers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    I think she's just got a £500,000 three year deal with Coronation Street, God knows why since her character brings nothing to the show. She must be blackmailing the producers.

:eek: Three years ? Why ? Nooooooooo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I asked you to find a post of mine where I'd been catty about Kym and you couldn't. I asked because I knew you'd not be able to find one.

So what? I never said you'd been catty about Kym.
    The point is that in trying to be a smart arse you tripped yourself up by being catty about half the population. :D:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A good description of her. Plus wasn't she the one that caused arguments in Hearsay ? She loves herself so much. Never one to miss an opportunity is Kim.

I think she did cause arguments. I remember her effing & screaming at Nigel Lithgoe on the TV prog about the group.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she did cause arguments. I remember her effing & screaming at Nigel Lithgoe on the TV prog about the group.

She also sold saying story how nasty Nigel was when he told her to lose weight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what? I never said you'd been catty about Kym.
    The point is that in trying to be a smart arse you tripped yourself up by being catty about half the population. :D:rolleyes:

I should have put 'some' in that post. I'll remember next time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should have put 'some' in that post. I'll remember next time.

Good. Try also and remember when posting similar about 'some' men.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted. Not even worth it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted. Not even worth it.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IrishChick wrote: »
    Seriously why all the hate for Kym Marsh? I don't understand it at all,and I quite like her,

Fine, you like her others don't. Personal taste and all that.

I can't stand her. Never liked her even back during Popstars. She's always come across as someone who would sell her own grandmother for fame and would tread on anyone who got in her way. That's my opinion.

She can hold a tune and she's got a day job so that at least makes her one step above the usual Zist. So why not just do what most people with actual careers do and stop pandering to the zeleb rags and the red tops and just concentrate on her day job rather than being a media *personality*?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    Have you not noticed it's usually the ones with their own columns in magazines where they air their views on nearly everything? They have opened themselves up to criticism, Kym Marsh comes out with a load of tripe at times and I'm not surprised that some posters aren't keen on her.

And funny how we're all apparently 'jellus' of the likes of Kym Marsh, Kerry Katona, Pwicey, Amy Childs, Jodie Marsh etc but not of women with real talent, beauty and class like Helena BC, Cate Blanchett, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Marion Cotillard, Penelope Cruz and Vanessa Paradis. :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    And funny how we're all apparently 'jellus' of the likes of Kym Marsh, Kerry Katona, Pwicey, Amy Childs, Jodie Marsh etc but not of women with real talent, beauty and class like Helena BC, Cate Blanchett, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Marion Cotillard, Penelope Cruz and Vanessa Paradis. :confused:

This is true, I could never see myself being jealous of the first names you mentioned, but the DS Showbiz forum is a great place to vent. I don't actively look for stories on these girls, but they are literally everywhere. The parade their life about on TV and Magazine then cry when it doesn't go their way. The biggest problem with them is they are so vocal that all of their opinions end up online for the public to see when ever they want. Thats where Cheryl Cole went wrong when she declared she would 'never forgive a cheat', never have I seen someones words come back to haunt them in such a spectacular way.

However, that said, when I think back to some of the 'opinions' I had when I was a young woman I cringe, but its not out there for all to see and chuck back in my face lol! Jealous.. no, pity.... yes, because they never f*******g learn!!:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My dislike for Kim grew when she had her Column in New. She was always promoting Jamies family. As well as defending her and Jamies relationship. Yes she has done well for herself, good for her. However she thinks shes better than everyone.

Plus her shiny Bonce on Coronation Street makes me want to scream !!! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My dislike for Kim grew when she had her Column in New. She was always promoting Jamies family. As well as defending her and Jamies relationship. Yes she has done well for herself, good for her. However she thinks shes better than everyone.

Plus her shiny Bonce on Coronation Street makes me want to scream !!! :)

Well, if it makes you feel any better Kym's new musical, Coronation Street - Street of Dreams has just been postponed/cancelled after only 2 performances! That can't be good for her ego. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if it makes you feel any better Kym's new musical, Coronation Street - Street of Dreams has just been postponed/cancelled after only 2 performances! That can't be good for her ego. :D

Ha ha Kim will be going mad in Marsh towers. :D