13»

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the chimp wrote: »
    Viva pinata .. Boring (Got it)
    call of duty2 + 3 ..... Best games on 360 imo, very enjoyable.
    gears of war... Great graphics, game got a bit tedious in parts.
    rainbow six... had it couldnt get into it
    ghost recon both of them...... as above
    brian lara... limited appeal
    forza 2... same old but better graphics
    guitar hero 2.. no interest
    dead rising.. biggest disapointment by far on the system,the unbelievably tedious save system has made the game so bad that I just cant face putting it in and doing the same things all over again.
    project gotham 3.. got it with system, just another racing game with better graphics.
    fight night round 3... only goot to play in two player after a short period.
    oblivion... played it for ages first week i got it.... never played it since.
    tony hawks project 8... same as any T.H. game but with improved graphics.
    kameo... average to good 3d platform
    farcry.... yawn
    snooker 2007... Snooker on a console just doesnt do it for me.

Maybe I am just disolusioned but all the 360 and PS3 stuff out to me just looks like the same things we have seen constantly before but with better graphics, no real improvements seem to have been made elsewhere.

Cant wait for Halo 3 but would have bought that whether it was on xbox or x360.

I think you talk complete arse... your just another fanboy on another rant, whilst i appreciate the time it must of taken for you to type up your very 'detailed' reviews of all my games, it doesn't change the fact that the Wii has only a few games that you can buy, which is my point, i know, i have one... for now its just an empty dust collecting hunk of plastic...MORE GAMES PLEASE!!!
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    out of those I'd like Gears of war and Forza2 on my wii, although it's not gonna happen unfortunately. :(

As of now (if you imagine the wii just came out) the games are not bad and there are a few more good ones just around the corner, almost in sight.
  • Options
    Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not2Good wrote: »
    I think you talk complete arse... your just another fanboy on another rant, whilst i appreciate the time it must of taken for you to type up your very 'detailed' reviews of all my games, it doesn't change the fact that the Wii has only a few games that you can buy, which is my point, i know, i have one... for now its just an empty dust collecting hunk of plastic...MORE GAMES PLEASE!!!

I agree, in that currently they are hardly any games that stand-out as a must have for the Wii. Apart from Zelda and now Resident Evil 4 I can't think of any other titles that are currently out that make me want to pick them up tomorrow. I got the Wii on launch day, in fact I was at the midnight opening at Game for it. But after a couple of weeks the console just started to gather dust as there was nothing good apart from Zelda and Wii Sports to play on it. I've only recently started playing it more due to Resident Evil 4 being released and also the fact my 360 is away for repair.

The majority of the games I have seen that have been released for the Wii are either aimed at kids or are party games. While the party games are fun when you have a few folk round, on your own it's not as fun jumping up and down looking like a fool with no one else joining in.

Luckily there are at least a few stand out titles coming in the future including Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3.
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Red Arrow wrote: »
    Luckily there are at least a few stand out titles coming in the future including Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3.

Sonic and mario at the olympics too looks good, Smash brawl, mario kart wii.

I personally think things are looking up and if I had an endless supply of money I could buy a few things right now for it
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You expect the wii to be full of games after 6 to 8 months :eek:

While some games on that list are good, it hardly screaming brilliance for a machine that has been out for 18 months.In the next few months i expect the 360 to realy come into its own.But for now, though it is the better machine at the moment, it hardy brilliant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,726
    Forum Member
    ive had my wii since launch and it just gathers dust now, im just sick of every game tagging motion control on ( call of duty 3 is an offender) and the lack of one player games is astounding, im really holding out for metriod and mario now to put a wii bit of faith back into me and hoping that all the hype wasnt just for nothing on another note it annoys me that 'bigged up' games such as disaster and midnight have fallen away or taken a back seat to kids party games. :mad:
  • Options
    the chimpthe chimp Posts: 12,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you talk complete arse... your just another fanboy on another rant, !
    I dont think so, am just pointing out that there isnt that much out on the 360 either, in fact I am very disapointed by the 360 (and deffo not the PS3) at the moment, I have both aswell chances are that when the Wii has been out as long as the 360 has it will have more games than is available at this rate with software houses now turning their attention that way.
    No rant involved.