Options

Katie

Comments

• Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2812685/Katie-Price-wants-pet-pigs-named-ex-pals-Jane-Chrissy-bridesmaids-renews-marriage-vows.html

Haylers Cocks ? Great name for a petting zoo.

As for the pig bridesmaids, she really is a fanny.
    IF the affairs did happen, why would you keep constantly bringing up their names? Surely if you're moving on you would stopping dragging it up and you certainly wouldn't want their names to have anything to do with your wedding.

:o

How far will Pwicey push her enemies, Jane & Chrissy, to any length?

Pwicey should better be careful & keep schutm or she could face a police caution or worse, a lawsuit for harassing them endlessly.
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why she imagines naming her pigs after kieron's misdeeds is insulting . Pigs are actually rather sweet ,quite fastidious and very intelligent .
    Anyway she can't have the pigs at the next wedding, because they'll look prettier than the bride .:p
    But it's nice to see how seriously she takes wedding vows .This will be the third lot of vows in two years, methinks she is trying too hard .
    On that note I would also point out that C and J were simply friends and unlike the husband in this case they never swore before God/Registrar to be faithful till death do us part .
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Not sure why she imagines naming her pigs after kieron's misdeeds is insulting . Pigs are actually rather sweet ,quite fastidious and very intelligent .
    Anyway she can't have the pigs at the next wedding, because they'll look prettier than the bride .:p
    But it's nice to see how seriously she takes wedding vows .This will be the third lot of vows in two years, methinks she is trying too hard .
    On that note I would also point out that C and J were simply friends and unlike the husband in this case they never swore before God/Registrar to be faithful till death do us part .

Just watched the video link of KP on the show in Oz. They really need to do their research, as they talked about her "ongoing businesses" - equestrian clobber, jewellery, make up, clothes/wedding dress line, baby stuff. And even though they are either dead or on their last legs, she didn't correct them. They also said she was "much loved" in the UK! She churned out the cheating Kev story with a big grin on her face - reminded me of how she announced her miscarriage on Piers Morgan - and said her next bileography would tell all, and publication is being brought forward to do so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    Just watched the video link of KP on the show in Oz. They really need to do their research, as they talked about her "ongoing businesses" - equestrian clobber, jewellery, make up, clothes/wedding dress line, baby stuff. And even though they are either dead or on their last legs, she didn't correct them. They also said she was "much loved" in the UK! She churned out the cheating Kev story with a big grin on her face - reminded me of how she announced her miscarriage on Piers Morgan - and said her next bileography would tell all, and publication is being brought forward to do so.

It does seem like no one researched her credentials/claims too deeply . Much loved makes me lol ! :kitty: . But they also called her a bombshell when bomb site is more apt and *singer* when she couldn't carry a tune in a bucket and can't even mime to her own sone despite it being just a repetitive mantra .
    But I can forgive them , since they refer to her as *peter andre's ex wife* ;-) .She will love that , not .
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the only people left in the world who take Kp's movements at all seriously are the anti's.

This is good: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2014/oct/30/katie-price-book-launch-oscar-pistorious
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the only people left in the world who take Kp's movements at all seriously are the anti's.

This is good: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2014/oct/30/katie-price-book-launch-oscar-pistorious

Sheer literary genius artless .:)
    From the opening salvo of the book her 90 fans queued up to buy .:kitty:

blah blah blah
    with suspenders on and no knickers. And I lifted the dishwasher open and it smelled like wet labradors.*

Insert your own joke. I know which one I went with and it ain't pretty . :p

Anyway nice to see Oscar had his priorities right .
  • Options
    PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Brilliant article-so dry and witty. Loved it.

Can't stop imagining a dishwasher that smelled of wet labradour now.
  • Options
    mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sheer literary genius artless .:)
    From the opening salvo of the book her 90 fans queued up to buy .:kitty:

blah blah blah
    with suspenders on and no knickers. And I lifted the dishwasher open and it smelled like wet labradors.*

Insert your own joke. I know which one I went with and it ain't pretty . :p

Anyway nice to see Oscar had his priorities right .

Sounds like she needs to pop a cleaning cartridge in the dishwasher!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    :o

How far will Pwicey push her enemies, Jane & Chrissy, to any length?

Pwicey should better be careful & keep schutm or she could face a police caution or worse, a lawsuit for harassing them endlessly.

It puzzles me why neither woman has fought back in the press or tried to gag her. In my opinion, either the whole thing was prearranged or they are going down the route of dignified silence.

I have found KP's handling of the whole matter very misogynistic. She has labelled the women ****, yet forgiven the man as if he was innocent and helpless. On the other hand, if reports in the mags are correct, she is passively aggressively torturing him at home with talk of phone confiscation and threats of lie detector tests.

It reminds me of a small child pulling the legs off a spider one by one.

This is of course, just my opinion.
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It puzzles me why neither woman has fought back in the press or tried to gag her. In my opinion, either the whole thing was prearranged or they are going down the route of dignified silence.

I have found KP's handling of the whole matter very misogynistic. She has labelled the women ****, yet forgiven the man as if he was innocent and helpless. On the other hand, if reports in the mags are correct, she is passively aggressively torturing him at home with talk of phone confiscation and threats of lie detector tests.

It reminds me of a small child pulling the legs off a spider one by one.

This is of course, just my opinion.

BIB.. The former.. Nice little earner if all it involves is keeping your mouth shut.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Breaking news:

Katie's going to be on ITV's This Morning tomorrow morning to flog her 'sensational' latest novel.

Wow, I wonder what else will she talk about besides her turgid so-called 'novel'? I bet Pwicey will probably still harp on her dear Kevvy's so-called 'infidelities', her forthcoming umpteen wedding with piggy bridemaids in tow & her 'dawling little babies, Jett & Bunny'...*Yawn*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Breaking news:

Katie's going to be on ITV's This Morning tomorrow morning to flog her 'sensational' latest novel.

Wow, I wonder what else will she talk about besides her turgid so-called 'novel'? I bet Pwicey will probably still harp on her dear Kevvy's so-called 'infidelities', her forthcoming umpteen wedding with piggy bridemaids in tow & her 'dawling little babies, Jett & Bunny'...*Yawn*

I hope Philip Schofield calls her on all the "inconsistencies".......but I won't hold my breath. There's a video of her weekly stint on the Australian show - for all of about three minutes! - and once again it's all rubbish. She talks about her "business empire", but everything she mentions has all gone to the wall, except for the horsey tat......and what's left of that is all half price online, and still not selling. Obviously they haven't caught up with her lies, in Oz......yet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're all just jell .>:(
    At her last signing she flogged 100 books ! Yeah , 100 ! That's 10 more than the signing before that .
    They opened an empty shop for her expecting the throng to be too much to cope with in w h smith. And sold 100 books, probably barely covered the cost of renting the shop for the day . Living the dream pricey, living the dream , :p

http://www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/news/local/katie-price-wows-fans-at-book-signing-1-6398659
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're all just jell .>:(
    At her last signing she flogged 100 books ! Yeah , 100 ! That's 10 more than the signing before that .
    They opened an empty shop for her expecting the throng to be too much to cope with in w h smith. And sold 100 books, probably barely covered the cost of renting the shop for the day . Living the dream pricey, living the dream , :p

http://www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/news/local/katie-price-wows-fans-at-book-signing-1-6398659

I love the deluded quote that praised how she "turned the equestrian equipment industry on its head"
  • Options
    CeeCee87CeeCee87 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    I love Eamon and Ruth but they are so far up her backside in this interview. It's an absolutely pointless interview-nothing I didn't know before.
    Heard lots of "you dont know the half of it" and "it'll all come out eventually". Really made me uninteretsed?
    Anybody else watch it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't mention it was todays 7/11 interview on This Morning:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CeeCee87 wrote: »
    I love Eamon and Ruth but they are so far up her backside in this interview. It's an absolutely pointless interview-nothing I didn't know before.
    Heard lots of "you dont know the half of it" and "it'll all come out eventually". Really made me uninteretsed?
    Anybody else watch it?

Thing is her numpty fans lap it up. They seriously believe it. It has amazed me how little she had on Peter. She did the dramatic reveal of the lost baby but he quietly acknowledged it and she took flak for how she played it. There haven't been sex tapes/serious infidelity allegations just this constant drip drip. Only Harvey but most folks are again savvy enough to realise she restricted his access as she is quite entitled to do as he has no legal right to see him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody else watch it?

Indeed. Seen the interview too & it turned out to be a big yawnfest (it was what I had predicted - almost!). Can't blame Eamon & Ruth trying to get interested in Pwicey's latest doings but failing to do so.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Thing is her numpty fans lap it up. They seriously believe it. It has amazed me how little she had on Peter. She did the dramatic reveal of the lost baby but he quietly acknowledged it and she took flak for how she played it. There haven't been sex tapes/serious infidelity allegations just this constant drip drip. Only Harvey but most folks are again savvy enough to realise she restricted his access as she is quite entitled to do as he has no legal right to see him.

I disagree, he lived with Harvey for 3 years therefore he was well within his rights to apply for a contact order.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Indeed. Seen the interview too & it turned out to be a big yawnfest (it was what I had predicted - almost!). Can't blame Eamon & Ruth trying to get interested in Pwicey's latest doings but failing to do so.

She was so desperate to blurt out naming her pigs after those women it was embarrassing-did not come across well at all.
    To be honest, I understand that she's had a hard time this year, but the way she keeps putting herself across, and bringing everything up constantly in major detail is probably making alot of people loose sympathy for her (if they had any to start with lol)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I disagree, he lived with Harvey for 3 years therefore he was well within his rights to apply for a contact order.

Do we know if he did? I can't imagine he wouldn't of tried.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I disagree, he lived with Harvey for 3 years therefore he was well within his rights to apply for a contact order.[/QUOTE]

He has said on several occasions that he did so, but obviously could not discuss it. To imply that he didn't want Harvey in his life is nonsense. He adored the lad, and the first thing he did was get a room ready for him. He dropped everything to be with Harvey when he was rushed to hospital. Unfortunately, KP always wanted to be there too. When he refused to allow it, she put every obstacle in his way, and the law is much more stringent - rightly so - with a special needs child. It is just another vicious thing that KP has done which has hurt her children. He was a great dad to Harvey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do we know if he did? I can't imagine he wouldn't of tried.

I have no idea if he did or didn't, I was simply disagreeing with a FM who said he had no legal rights when the fact is he did.
    Elle_James wrote: »
    I disagree, he lived with Harvey for 3 years therefore he was well within his rights to apply for a contact order.[/QUOTE]

He has said on several occasions that he did so, but obviously could not discuss it. To imply that he didn't want Harvey in his life is nonsense. He adored the lad, and the first thing he did was get a room ready for him. He dropped everything to be with Harvey when he was rushed to hospital. Unfortunately, KP always wanted to be there too. When he refused to allow it, she put every obstacle in his way, and the law is much more stringent - rightly so - with a special needs child. It is just another vicious thing that KP has done which has hurt her children. He was a great dad to Harvey.

Re bits in bold, I never implied he didn't want Harvey in his life. I would imagine most parents/step parents would drop everything if their child was rushed to hospital, it doesn't make him special. I agree, from what I saw of him with Harvey, he was fantastic, however, we can all speculate about how much he wanted to continue being a great Dad but nobody except him knows what lengths he went to do so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He could apply but he wouldn't get it in the face of opposition from his mother. All she has to do is say that it would have negative impact on him and no judge is going to give contact. Critical issue is that Harvey isn't his.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    He could apply but he wouldn't get it in the face of opposition from his mother. All she has to do is say that it would have negative impact on him and no judge is going to give contact. Critical issue is that Harvey isn't his.

Maybe so but that wasn't my point, you said he had no legal rights & I was pointing out that because he lived with Harvey for 3+ years, he actually did have rights.