Forum Member
    I think Jessie as learnt she needs to grow up

She seems alright as a person now
  • Options
    ChatterFaceChatterFace Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    I think bringing Zoe back, even for a guest stint would do wonders for Kat.

I agree, but I would hate for it to be anyone other than Michelle Ryan.
  • Options
    Joe_GuerraJoe_Guerra Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    If the new 'midnight casting' tonight is for a new actress for Zoe I will cry 😂😂😭
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I agree with you. That moment is one of EE's best ever. It would be an insult to recast one of the two protagonists.
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PLEASE don't change the actress. Another recast would be truly laughable!
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Same but they'll have to bite the bullet some day like with Martin. I think Michelle should be considered when grant is confirmed to return of Sue can't be bribed to act for 1 episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Yes, I agree with you. That moment is one of EE's best ever. It would be an insult to recast one of the two protagonists.

Exactly!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Guerra wrote: »
    If the new 'midnight casting' tonight is for a new actress for Zoe I will cry 😂😂😭

It will be hilarious for all the wrong reasons.
  • Options
    ChatterFaceChatterFace Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same but they'll have to bite the bullet some day like with Martin. I think Michelle should be considered when grant is confirmed to return of Sue can't be bribed to act for 1 episode.

BIB: I would genuinely rather not see Zoe ever again than have her recast, she would be a great boost to Kat and could bring some good material to the show but she isn't needed and I don't think the show should recast her for the sake of new Kat and Zoe scenes and storylines.

As for Michelle/Sue Tully, that character was before my time so she could show up with a different face and I wouldn't be terribly bothered by it because I have no memory of her when she was in the show (apart from in clips) thats not to say I would be happy to see her recast. Michelle clearly has a lot of history on the show and while seeing her back could be amazing for EE and its oldest viewers I don't see the point in recasting her, I just can't see that working and I imagine it feeling like just watching an entirely different character for those that do remember her.
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EEs deffo need to recast Michelle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luner13 wrote: »

They don't.
  • Options
    Forum Member

It wouldn't work Michelle made Zoe hers and somebody else playing her would be like watching another character
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB: I would genuinely rather not see Zoe ever again than have her recast, she would be a great boost to Kat and could bring some good material to the show but she isn't needed and I don't think the show should recast her for the sake of new Kat and Zoe scenes and storylines.

As for Michelle/Sue Tully, that character was before my time so she could show up with a different face and I wouldn't be terribly bothered by it because I have no memory of her when she was in the show (apart from in clips) thats not to say I would be happy to see her recast. Michelle clearly has a lot of history on the show and while seeing her back could be amazing for EE and its oldest viewers I don't see the point in recasting her, I just can't see that working and I imagine it feeling like just watching an entirely different character for those that do remember her.

Bringing back Zoe now, after all the baby swap storyline, etc... Would just be a bit stupid.

Besides, why on Earth would you want to take the shine off this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgUf9hlTnnU
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't work Michelle made Zoe hers and somebody else playing her would be like watching another character

lol I actually meant Michelle Fowler:D

Don't give damn about Zoe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lou_123 wrote: »
    Bringing back Zoe now, after all the baby swap storyline, etc... Would just be a bit stupid.

Besides, why on Earth would you want to take the shine off this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgUf9hlTnnU

Why would it be stupid?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lol I actually meant Michelle Fowler:D

Don't give damn about Zoe.

Erm ok but this is a Zoe slater thread so…
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would it be stupid?

Kat has been through so much, so deciding to bring back Zoe back after all of that and not being present for a lot of Kat's problems, would be a but stupid. I shouldn't really mind though, if a Michelle a Ryan reprised the role.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm ok but this is a Zoe slater thread so…

The poster directly above my comment mentioned Michelle Fowler :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kat has been through so much, so deciding to bring back Zoe back after all of that and not being present for a lot of Kat's problems, would be a but stupid. I shouldn't really mind though, if a Michelle a Ryan reprised the role.

A Zoe return doesn't necessarily mean she'll return for the sake of making kat feel better. Maybe she returns on her own accord after running into trouble in Spain so runs back to Walford? Or maybe mo goes to visit her on screen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The poster directly above my comment mentioned Michelle Fowler :p

Yeah but you said 'you don't give a damn about Zoe' when it's a Zoe thread?
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They don't.

They should bribe her back with aloy of directing work formalist doing the one episode preferably. If not a recast just to kill her off and introduce mark jnr.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but you said 'you don't give a damn about Zoe' when it's a Zoe thread?

I just clicked on it out of curiosity it doesn't mean I have to like the character.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm amazed that Zoe has three siblings she has never seen, and doesn't seem interested in them, whomever plays her, I think that is damaging to the characters perception
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there any reason why? She hardly had alot of roles since her US series was axed

Playing Kat Slaters daughter would be the best reason not to return. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just clicked on it out of curiosity it doesn't mean I have to like the character.

No it doesn't and nobody said you had to like her but it is a thread about Zoe slater where Zoe slater will be discussed so if you don't give a damn there isn't much point posting