Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily Thread - Harry & Ste Snog - 14/08/15

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Do you think one or both will die? I have a bad feeling about Esther!!! :(
    I hope Esther doesn't get killed just want hollyoaks to give her much better story's so the actress has some decent story's she be happy to do. If Jazmine Franks wants to leave hollyoaks I hope she leaves alive and door open for her to return anytime in the future.

Kim death to easy she should pay for the crimes she done either go to jail or get the help she needs. If Kim continues to be nuts and she gets way more dangerous then she get killed off. If anyone should kill Kim after everything she put them throw it should be Esther. I wouldn't want Esther to be a killer but it's time she show people shes no longer going to take peoples crap, let people walk over her and no longer let people hurt her. After everything Kim done to Esther, lieing, cheating, useing Esther's love against her and destorying Esther's friendship Grace sleeping with her should be enough for Esther to go after Kim but Esther and the baby's life were put in danger because of that drug Kim used witch could killed them would be more then enough motive for Esther to kill Kim for putting Esther and the baby's lives in deaths way.
  • Options
    cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't dream of it. We know he only has eyes for you!! :p;-)

I insist. I'll even throw in dragon lady :D
    When I was in Infant school there was a girl with down syndrome with us. Mum told me (as I don't remember well) that none of us kids were bothered about it, she was just another kid in class to us. It's adults that project their prejudices onto children (re/ about things like disfigurements, racism etc.) as that horrible woman did. That child was just curious & I'm sure happy talking to you & your explanation. His mother was totally out of order. Such a shame & I'm really sorry you had to put up with that!! :(

I'm up for fun as well Chewy. I can just imagine you howling in the wild & playing bongo's & drinking fruit juice!! :Dhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDEQuAIwAmoVChMIuZfB246sxwIVxhbbCh3E7QC4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwYj5o4kQsXs&ei=O7rPVfmNJsat7AbE24PACw&usg=AFQjCNGZSdC4Dh0PMbUATBT5PJm3iVRIpQ&bvm=bv.99804247,d.ZGU

PS/ No way do I accept Mr Tango is popular!! :o:o:p

True. It's unfortunate kids are respectful until the parent makes them grow up rude and no respect. I am happy to answer any questions as I know my fistula is going to be noticed as well as my scars. Of course people assume the ones on my left are due to self harm but I know where they're from. Fortunately I have had respectful adults too and one said it was nice of me to stop and explain when I was asked about one of my scars as she knows nothing about kidney disease and all that comes with it. It's like anything we don't understand if we haven't experience with it. I couldn't tell you the first thing about lung disease for example except what I've read.

I need a pair of bongos now to play with :D

Tango is like a worse version of Sean in Corrie. I've had to put up with that character for 12 years and now I have Oompa Loompa to contend with. Note to Emmerdale don't you dare introduce anyone like that. Keep dull Finn.
    srhgts wrote: »
    Yeah, you're right really. A lot of things seem to be too much effort for most people, like parenting properly and stuff.

Probably, ugh. Apparently so! I've forgotten the exact thread title now but it was something to do with Scott and his acting, and several folk said they love him.

Ugh, what terrific people…
    Ffs, has that woman no shame? What a ****. Kids are just curious, they don't tend to judge and discriminate until they're taught to by arsehole adults.

It's not like there's anything wrong with being on your own anyway, god knows why long term single people are demonised. It's ridiculous. Surely anyone in their right mind would rather be single than in an unhappy relationship. I don't see why it's meant to be sad or whatever to be on your own, wtf? If you've got friends/family/are fulfilled in other ways, what the hell is the problem?
    I'm glad if we help a bit. Do you not feel up to seeing anyone else yet, or…?

I'm sure I do a better job looking after my cats than my neighbour. One morning her baby was crying and she told her to shut the **** up. Charming. Not to mention another two regularly climb out the bedroom window upstairs and walk on a really thin windowsill.

I saw a thread about him but didn't read it. I don't get his popularity as he hasn't changed. I remember Sam saying people will love him as he's hilarious and the male Sinead. If he's the male version of her can he leave too?

I think the thing that amused me was her saying I was scaring her child despite him asking question after question and seemed very interested. Hopefully he doesn't grow up to be like his mother.

Definitely. Although I feel lonely I like being on my own and doing my own thing. The lonelinessis due to having nnobody else who understands but now I do thanks to dialysis and one of the patients lives just down the road from me. Plus I have my Charlie Angels :p

I don't feel up to going out yet because I'll be faced with questions on how I'm doing and congratulating me which sounds selfish but I don't want attention. I'd like to go to my local for a drink but I know I'll be faced with hugging, hand shaking and all that stuff. It's not something I'm looking forward to and is putting me off going out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh **** off >:( (HO not you :p)
    I think Esther may die. Like Phoebe she's skipped death many times so surely it's a matter of time until she does die.

I don't see Kim being killed as T-Bag I'd already eliminated due to being in jail for her hobby of baby stealing. Thing is I like Lindsay now she doesn't have Hynotoad attached to her so I don't want her to be GHK so it has to be Kim as we need beautiful Celine and sexy Snuggles too.

On about Lindsay after reading about Freddie the other it looks like their marriage won't last long so hopefully Lindsay can be redeemed.

I have nothing to say about the Darren spoiler but if it goes how I think then I am going to slap both him and Maxine with a machete. Then punch myself in the face.
    I think Dylan's going to die, since he's the one we know is leaving. Esther will probably be fine, but she may agree to hand Curtis over out of pity at Trevor having lost his son.

Kim should be OK. They said that one of the GHK suspects would be ruled out - so if the killer strikes after the car crash, that suspect will be Tegan, who is in jail. Kim should still be in the frame
    Is he there? I didn't see him in the pictures. I wouldn't mind it being him as I'd prefer Esther to stay over him.

It's definitely Tegan eliminated especially with this Tegan/Ziggy/Leela rubbish going on. Which is a pity as I'd prefer her to be GHK so can leave.
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cfc86 wrote: »
    I insist. I'll even throw in dragon lady :D

True. It's unfortunate kids are respectful until the parent makes them grow up rude and no respect. I am happy to answer any questions as I know my fistula is going to be noticed as well as my scars. Of course people assume the ones on my left are due to self harm but I know where they're from. Fortunately I have had respectful adults too and one said it was nice of me to stop and explain when I was asked about one of my scars as she knows nothing about kidney disease and all that comes with it. It's like anything we don't understand if we haven't experience with it. I couldn't tell you the first thing about lung disease for example except what I've read.

I need a pair of bongos now to play with :D

Tango is like a worse version of Sean in Corrie. I've had to put up with that character for 12 years and now I have Oompa Loompa to contend with. Note to Emmerdale don't you dare introduce anyone like that. Keep dull Finn.

I love the 'Oompa Loompa' name for Mr Tango. It's genius. :D:D http://celebritygossip.first.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/OompaLoompas.jpg

People can be so cruel & ignorant. Whatever people presume about your scars, it gives them no right to judge you or be rude & nasty. On another note, have you tried Bio-Oil? It's very good for the skin, reduces the appearance of Scars & Stretch Marks, Uneven Skin Tone, aging and dehydrated skin. It could help you sweetie. My mum says it's good stuff. Maybe you could try it, keep rubbing it into your skin, rubbing it on your scars & skin imperfections. Give it a good try for a while as it's supposed to help.

I really want to see you play the Bongo's Chewy. :D BTW, Cuthbert would really enjoy it too!!! :p

On another note, this song has been plaguing me for days. I keep singing it all the time! :blush: (I keep on getting funny looks.....) :o;-)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDkQuAIwCGoVChMI5Ki9p6-uxwIVzAfbCh3OoQ0i&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dhro4AdTYiTA&ei=2OjQVeTcFcyP7AbOw7aQAg&usg=AFQjCNF0K3WB1Duzdx9_CdYVvuhRieACEQ&bvm=bv.99804247,d.ZGU
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh **** off >:( (HO not you :p)
    I think Esther may die. Like Phoebe she's skipped death many times so surely it's a matter of time until she does die.

I don't see Kim being killed as T-Bag I'd already eliminated due to being in jail for her hobby of baby stealing. Thing is I like Lindsay now she doesn't have Hynotoad attached to her so I don't want her to be GHK so it has to be Kim as we need beautiful Celine and sexy Snuggles too.

On about Lindsay after reading about Freddie the other it looks like their marriage won't last long so hopefully Lindsay can be redeemed.

I have nothing to say about the Darren spoiler but if it goes how I think then I am going to slap both him and Maxine with a machete. Then punch myself in the face.

Is he there? I didn't see him in the pictures. I wouldn't mind it being him as I'd prefer Esther to stay over him.

It's definitely Tegan eliminated especially with this Tegan/Ziggy/Leela rubbish going on. Which is a pity as I'd prefer her to be GHK so can leave.

I'm so relieved you don't want me to **** off!! LOL :p;-)
    I personally don't want Lindsey redeemed. I want her to be the GHK & then to **** off. :p

Please don't punch yourself in the face, Darren & Maxine aren't worth it! ;-)

I do think Dylan will die, but am not sure Dylan is involved in the actual crash, unless Dylan is there & Lime have purposely not included his name in the spoilers. Having said that, I don't think Trevor would leave Dylan to die at the crash site. Maybe Kim bumps him off earlier. Re The crash, I was relieved to see that Trevor got the baby out & Curtis wasn't in the car when the police van impacts. I can't see Kim being killed off yet, but who knows, I still think Esther may be the one to die!! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm so relieved you don't want me to **** off!! LOL :p;-)
    I personally don't want Lindsey redeemed. I want her to be the GHK & then to **** off. :p

I do think Dylan will die, but am not sure Dylan is involved in the actual crash, unless Dylan is there & Lime have purposely not included his name in the spoilers. Having said that, I don't think Trevor would leave Dylan to die at the crash site. Maybe Kim bumps him off earlier. Re The crash, I was relieved to see that Trevor got the baby out & Curtis wasn't in the car when the police van impacts. I can't see Kim being killed off yet, but who knows, I still think Esther may be the one to die!! :(

An interview from awhile back said the actress who plays Kim enjoying the role sounds like she could stay around.

The post above in spolier I write what should happen to Kim i you want to check it out Marianne.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It would be shocking if Kim kills Dylan earlier before the car crash happens with Kim and Esther. Worse yet Kim has Dylan in the back of the trunk like Sienna did to Nancy. If Dylan were in the back trunk car when the car crash happens, Trevor will work out Kim put him there and she's the reason why Dylan dead, Trevor would kill her for taking his son.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When the village of hollyoaks learns there's a killer on the loose, would be funny if Kim got framed for the killers. Kim have a hard time proving she didn't kill anyone once everyone learns she's a nutcase.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    It would be shocking if Kim kills Dylan earlier before the car crash happens with Kim and Esther. Worse yet Kim has Dylan in the back of the trunk like Sienna did to Nancy. If Dylan were in the back trunk car when the car crash happens, Trevor will work out Kim put him there and she's the reason why Dylan dead, Trevor would kill her for taking his son.
    That's a good theory about him being in the back of the trunk. I could defo see that happening sweetie!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Esther doesn't get killed just want hollyoaks to give her much better story's so the actress has some decent story's she be happy to do. If Jazmine Franks wants to leave hollyoaks I hope she leaves alive and door open for her to return anytime in the future.

Kim death to easy she should pay for the crimes she done either go to jail or get the help she needs. If Kim continues to be nuts and she gets way more dangerous then she get killed off. If anyone should kill Kim after everything she put them throw it should be Esther. I wouldn't want Esther to be a killer but it's time she show people shes no longer going to take peoples crap, let people walk over her and no longer let people hurt her. After everything Kim done to Esther, lieing, cheating, useing Esther's love against her and destorying Esther's friendship Grace sleeping with her should be enough for Esther to go after Kim but Esther and the baby's life were put in danger because of that drug Kim used witch could killed them would be more then enough motive for Esther to kill Kim for putting Esther and the baby's lives in deaths way.
    I'm fed up with Hollyoaks killing it's character's off. It shows a lack of imagination when it comes to character exits. I also don't see why they can't recast certain characters like Persephone as Nico.

I think killing Esther off would be lazy writing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's a good theory about him being in the back of the trunk. I could defo see that happening sweetie!!

Thank you for your kind words Marianne happy you like the theory.:)

Whatever happens to Dylan would of been better if they recasted him he still as promise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm fed up with Hollyoaks killing it's character's off. It shows a lack of imagination when it comes to character exits. I also don't see why they can't recast certain characters like Persephone as Nico.

I think killing Esther off would be lazy writing.
    I am to fed up with with decent characters getting killed and being left with annoying ones. I say lay off killing characters off, let them leave alive so they can come back in the future.

I just really hope Esther doesn't get killed, I would like for them to bring in her mother and Esther have some brothers and sisters.

Marianne what did you think of list of bad things Kim done to Esther that being enough motive for Esther to kill Kim.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the 'Oompa Loompa' name for Mr Tango. It's genius. :Dhttp://celebritygossip.first.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/OompaLoompas.jpg

People can be so cruel & ignorant. Whatever people presume about your scars, it gives them no right to judge you or be rude & nasty. On another note, have you tried Bio-Oil? It's very good for the skin, reduces the appearance of Scars & Stretch Marks, Uneven Skin Tone, aging and dehydrated skin. It could help you sweetie. My mum says it's good stuff. Maybe you could try it, keep rubbing it into your skin, rubbing it on your scars & skin imperfections. Give it a good try for a while as it's supposed to help.

I really want to see you play the Bongo's Chewy. BTW, Cuthbert would really enjoy it too!!! :p

On another note, this song has been plaguing me for days. I keep singing it all the time! :blush: (I keep on getting funny looks.....) :o

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDkQuAIwCGoVChMI5Ki9p6-uxwIVzAfbCh3OoQ0i&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dhro4AdTYiTA&ei=2OjQVeTcFcyP7AbOw7aQAg&usg=AFQjCNF0K3WB1Duzdx9_CdYVvuhRieACEQ&bvm=bv.99804247,d.ZGU

The resemblance is uncanny :D

True. It's baffling how somebody can just be rude about something they don't know. I'd like to think I'm pretty open minded but if there's something I don't understand I go and research about it. I have been told about bio oil and will give it a try. I think I used it years ago for stretch marks and it worked so be worth a try.

I'd be an expert on the bongos. Cuthbert can go whistle :p

Hahaha. I'd love to see the looks you get. Saying that when I hear Shake It Off it's all I have in me not to dance on the spot.
    I'm so relieved you don't want me to **** off!! LOL :p

I do think Dylan will die, but am not sure Dylan is involved in the actual crash, unless Dylan is there & Lime have purposely not included his name in the spoilers. Having said that, I don't think Trevor would leave Dylan to die at the crash site. Maybe Kim bumps him off earlier. Re The crash, I was relieved to see that Trevor got the baby out & Curtis wasn't in the car when the police van impacts. I can't see Kim being killed off yet, but who knows, I still think Esther may be the one to die!!

I'll just punch Kirkwood instead.

Lindsay can stay. She just has to look pretty and say nothing :p
    I do think it'll be Esther. How many times can one person almost die? Then we'll have months of Trevor and Grace v King Jack and Dragon Lady. Can Trevor and Grace not adopt King Jack?

If Dylan is the one to die then it's another lazy way to write a character out. A shock would be if he left alive
    When the village of hollyoaks learns there's a killer on the loose, would be funny if Kim got framed for the killers. Kim have a hard time proving she didn't kill anyone once everyone learns she's a nutcase.

I can see HO doing this. They've made a mockery out of Cindy and Sienna with the mental illness so why not make a joke out of Kim's too?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The resemblance is uncanny :D

I can see HO doing this. They've made a mockery out of Cindy and Sienna with the mental illness so why not make a joke out of Kim's too?

If Kim doesn't get framed for the killings, someone else will or the killer will kill someone make that person look be GHK so the real killer makes everyone think the killer dead and the killer free to go on killing people just in other ways.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    With the GHK on the way to kill again I think the next kill could be one of the car crash victims goes to the hosptial and the killer just waiting at hosptial for next victim to come.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am to fed up with with decent characters getting killed and being left with annoying ones. I say lay off killing characters off, let them leave alive so they can come back in the future.

I just really hope Esther doesn't get killed, I would like for them to bring in her mother and Esther have some brothers and sisters.

Marianne what did you think of list of bad things Kim done to Esther that being enough motive for Esther to kill Kim.
    I would be surprised if Esther intentionally killed Kim as it would be totally out of character for Esther to do that. Then again anything is possible in Hollyoaks. ;-) I can see Esther losing her temper with Kim though. The only way I could see Esther kill her is by tragic accident or self defense.

That said with the upcoming car crash. Either or both could die & maybe Kim will put Dylan in the boot of the car & he's a goner that way like you thought!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I would be surprised if Esther intentionally killed Kim as it would be totally out of character for Esther to do that. Then again anything is possible in Hollyoaks. ;-) I can see Esther losing her temper with Kim though. The only way I could see Esther kill her is by tragic accident or self defense.

That said with the upcoming car crash. Either or both could die & maybe Kim will put Dylan in the boot of the car & he's a goner that way like you thought!!
    With everything poor Esther been throw she's a good soul and has a heart of gold, all the crap she's been getting from people it must be building up and the latest stuff from Kim would let all that bottled up anger out and not in a good way depending on what Esther does to Kim.

Indeed if that were to happen it would be tragic accident or self defense, not cold blooded murder. With people loseing their temper and the anger out in the open anything can happen in hollyoaks.

If I had to choose out of the three keep Esther and Dylan, let Kim die in the car crash that way Esther will never have to kill Kim the accident does it for her.