Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily Thread - Harry & Ste Snog - 14/08/15

Comments

• Options
    cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reo wrote: »
    Another episode where people get annoyed with Porsche for acting the exact way any normal person would.

It's one thing sharing the party for 2 different events, even though Porsche didn't want it, it's another to cover up the Happy Birthday message with other banners, that was clear nasty and it's annoying that other people didn't speak up for Porsche.

Then there is Lockie who one second was saying that he is going to be a good supportive husband and then quickly goes off with someone else when things aren't all perfect.

I do think that Porsche treats Lockie badly at times, she does overreact, but most of the time her reaction is right for whatever has happened to her. Shame that no-one cares to stand up for Porsche.

The way everyone I'd treating Porsche is horrible. Just like Lynsey, Nancy, Mitzee and Maxine where they were suffering but were seen as crazy. Did they get the apologises they deserved? Like arse they did. I would include JP but he was missing for most of his storyline.

Lockie only thinks with one thing. It's getting boring now. Either do something new with him or get rid. I like Nick Rhys but Lockie adds nothing besides being a pain.

Hollyoaks logic is no matter what happens to you nobody will believe you even if they've been through it themselves just 12 months ago.
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    I know! How unusual! Well there was some cheese at the festival, is that good enough? :p

I'm surprised I'm still awake!

Drunken Wonky!!!!! :D
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Since Scott lied about HIV perfect end for him to get hit by a wrecking ball maybe have the wrecking ball destroy hollyoaks hosptial.

Any day ending in Y is the perfect change. Just make sure Celine and Lindsay aren't in the hospital.
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww :( I'm just getting started :D

Night Madness :)

It's hard to tear myself away!! See you tomorrow my cheesy Wonky!! :p;-)
  • Options
    DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    It's hard to tear myself away!! See you tomorrow my cheesy Wonky!! :p;-)

Don't you mean later today? And Chewy was the one accusing me of being drunk! </irony> :D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you mean later today? Now who's the drunk one? </irony> :D;)

*Madness produces a mouth fart especially for Wonky's benefit* :p;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really am off now sweeties!!! :p:p:p;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night, Night my lovelies!!! xxx

Night Madness :) Have a chicken and dragon :D
    You're not going off topic Chewy, remember, us lot are barely on topic at the best of times :D

I'm not a fan of Porsche's direction at the moment. No way she would allow Cleo and Celine live under the same roof as Pete. She would do anything to get rid of him to protect her sisters.

Easy for me to say, but I hope your ex doesn't have too much influence on you finding someone. You deserve a goody, and hopefully it won't take too long :)

You make a valid point.

I can understand her going a bit crazy but you can tell Kirkwood is trying to assassinate her which makes him a bigger dick given the storyline. I agree she wouldn't leave Celine and Cleo with him but they wouldn't leave or bbelieve her when she said what Pete did. Classic Hollyoaks. Isolate the character from everyone.

Thank you :)
    Didn't you enjoy his song: :(:p

Cuthbert's got another song for you!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPk3W5l54Aw

What do you think of it? :D;-)

Better but still no :p
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    cfc been great talking with you have a great weekend.:)

If you like the Evil Dead films there's a series coming this year 10 epsiodes called Ash vs Evil Dead Bruce Campbell in it and already trailer out if you like to see it.
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    *Half an hour later Madness is still hugging Daffy & won't let go as she's enjoying it too much* :p;-)

Awww. :D
    cfc86 wrote: »
    I'd hit Scott repeatedly.

*squishes Madness and Daffy for a group hug* :D

Everyone else can join in too.

It's a good we're at an age where we understand this stuff but yonger viewers may not and the show isn't doing a good job by handling the subjects correctly or sensitively.

Of course. I'm sure people watching have tries coping by drinking a lot but the way they have Twinnie acting now is what I feared they would do. Fans love her so naturally Kirkwood runs her to the ground. Nothing will make me like Freddie or Scott. Kirkwood needs to realise Freddie and Scott as characters aren't going to happen.

Just names like mustachio or pointing out my extra hair on my face and arms which is a result of my medications. I've had the charming R word as well as another that rhymes with plastic due to my stutter and the way I speak. Some words and names I can't say. Anything that starts with J for example so Joe, July, James, juice etc I can't pronounce which can be embarrassing when out and you have to repeat yourself which causes frustration.

The funny thing is I can cook, clean and do most things myself. It's just heavy things like pots, bins or anything like that I need help with. That's very true. For now I'm happy not to be with anyone. I need time for me and get over everything before I even think about getting into another relationship if that ever happens.

Me too. Horrendous character.

:D

True. I mean I'd like to think people know better than to have their attitudes etc influenced by a soap, but who knows… there are some daft people out there.

I kinda did expect them to do a good job with Porsche and the abuse, clearly that was silly of me. Aye why not, they have a diamond in the sea of shit, why not ruin that too. Funny you should say that, I was just reading a thread where several people said they like Scott. Fair enough if they do but I really didn't think anyone did.

Oh my god, what the actual ****? These are actual adult human beings?! For ****'s sake. I don't really know what to say to that, how utterly pathetic and revolting these people must be. What the hell kind of person would make nasty comments about someone because of their health problems… jesus.
    I can imagine that'd be frustrating and embarrassing. You'd think people would be sympathetic, not tease you like school bullies.

Focussing on you sounds like the way to go, worry about yourself for now. After all you've been through you deserve that at least. Other people will still be there when you'd had time to process things.
    Reo wrote: »
    Another episode where people get annoyed with Porsche for acting the exact way any normal person would.

It's one thing sharing the party for 2 different events, even though Porsche didn't want it, it's another to cover up the Happy Birthday message with other banners, that was clear nasty and it's annoying that other people didn't speak up for Porsche.

Then there is Lockie who one second was saying that he is going to be a good supportive husband and then quickly goes off with someone else when things aren't all perfect.

I do think that Porsche treats Lockie badly at times, she does overreact, but most of the time her reaction is right for whatever has happened to her. Shame that no-one cares to stand up for Porsche.

I agree.
    Lockie makes me absolutely ****ing sick, I don't know why the hell Porsche keeps taking him back. Vile, disgusting character with the mental age of a foetus.
    Aww :( I'm just getting started :D

Night Madness :)

I'm still here. :)

Night night Marianne.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    srhgts wrote: »

I agree.
    Lockie makes me absolutely ****ing sick, I don't know why the hell Porsche keeps taking him back. Vile, disgusting character with the mental age of a foetus.

I'm still here. :)

Night night Marianne.

And I'm very glad you are still about Daffy :)

Fantastic description of Lockie. Sums him up perfectly. Though I hate Cameron much more :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And I'm very glad you are still about Daffy :)

Fantastic description of Lockie. Sums him up perfectly. Though I hate Cameron much more :D

He's just horrendous. I struggle to put into words how much I dislike him tbh. He's so smug, self obsessed and self satisfied I fully expect his eventual exit (which can't come soon enough) to consist of him eating himself. ****tard. Cameron's pretty awful too, and very creepy in his attitude to Leela, but Lockie makes my blood boil. I'd happily watch Freddie and Scott before Lockie. Or bloody Ben, he's absolutely appalling too.
  • Options
    Forum Member

He's just horrendous. I struggle to put into words how much I dislike him tbh. He's so smug, self obsessed and self satisfied I fully expect his eventual exit (which can't come soon enough) to consist of him eating himself. ****tard. Cameron's pretty awful too, and very creepy in his attitude to Leela, but Lockie makes my blood boil. I'd happily watch Freddie and Scott before Lockie. Or bloody Ben, he's absolutely appalling too.

Well, I know how much you're enjoying the show at present ;)

Lockie needs that smug 'n' shit grin off his face as soon as possible. I've got a feeling that him and Cameron are in for the long term though. But they are vile characters.

Scott is disgusting. I have no idea why Kirkwood thinks he is a viable character these days. He's not funny, he's not relevant, he's just horrific to watch.

You could argue that Kirkwood is trying to come up with good LGBT characters, but he came up with the finest example ever in Kris. Why can't he replicate some of the brilliant creations he came up with on his first time on the show :( instead of these pale imitations of characters he keeps churning out.

Freddie is getting less and less awful by the day, only helped by countless scenes of Scott and Jason and other shit.

As for Ben. I'm too bored to finish this sentence :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Lockie needs that smug 'n' shit grin off his face as soon as possible. I've got a feeling that him and Cameron are in for the long term though. But they are vile characters.

Scott is disgusting. I have no idea why Kirkwood thinks he is a viable character these days. He's not funny, he's not relevant, he's just horrific to watch.

You could argue that Kirkwood is trying to come up with good LGBT characters, but he came up with the finest example ever in Kris. Why can't he replicate some of the brilliant creations he came up with on his first time on the show :( instead of these pale imitations of characters he keeps churning out.

Freddie is getting less and less awful by the day, only helped by countless scenes of Scott and Jason and other shit.

Oh really, how ever did you guess? ;-)

Aaaargh, doesn't he just. Oh god, I hope not! You're probably right though, they're awful so Birkwood probably loves them. >:(

He is really. I feel embarrassed watching him. I don't think it's even the acting really, the character is just that bad.

Oh my god, i loved Kris so much. He might be my favourite ever Oaks character. Everything about him was just perfect. Well, maybe not his weird name spelling…
    God knows… it's hard to believe it's the same guy as in his first stint. Maybe it's not and someone's ventriloquiliising or something.

Lol, true. I'm never going to like him but he's less unbearable to watch given the alternative.

Haha, no wonder… He's like eating nothing but dry toast for the rest of one's life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Better but still no :p

:o:o:o

I thought Cuthberts songs were genius!?! :p:D;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*Madness is still enjoying herself hugging Daffy 24 hours later!* :D;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cfc been great talking with you have a great weekend.:)

If you like the Evil Dead films there's a series coming this year 10 epsiodes called Ash vs Evil Dead Bruce Campbell in it and already trailer out if you like to see it.

I might give it a go. I enjoyed the movies so should be good.
    True. I mean I'd like to think people know better than to have their attitudes etc influenced by a soap, but who knows… there are some daft people out there.

I kinda did expect them to do a good job with Porsche and the abuse, clearly that was silly of me. Aye why not, they have a diamond in the sea of shit, why not ruin that too. Funny you should say that, I was just reading a thread where several people said they like Scott. Fair enough if they do but I really didn't think anyone did.

Oh my god, what the actual ****? These are actual adult human beings?! For ****'s sake. I don't really know what to say to that, how utterly pathetic and revolting these people must be. What the hell kind of person would make nasty comments about someone because of their health problems… jesus.
    I can imagine that'd be frustrating and embarrassing. You'd think people would be sympathetic, not tease you like school bullies.

Focussing on you sounds like the way to go, worry about yourself for now. After all you've been through you deserve that at least. Other people will still be there when you'd had time to process things.

I agree.

Unfortunately some people rely on TV to educate them. You'd think with Google at their fingertips they would research things but that's too much effort.

I love Twinnie as an actress but it seems Kirkwood wants to ruin her. I expect after this storyline she'll be a typical McQueen and we'llsoon be telling Porsche to **** off. Scott popular? Say it isn't so :cry:

Unfortunately I'm surrounded by idiots. If they don't understand they attack. The best thing is though one dday when I was out and my fistula was very noticeable I had a kid ask me questions and I explained best as I could but he still understood and was still asking away until his approached and said told me off for scaring her son with my "weird arm". How is it kids are more understanding and tolerable than adults?

Definitely. The way I am now I'd rafter be in my own. If it wasn't for you lot here the only human interaction I would have would be my family and the cats. HHospital aside of course but I'd go crazy if I didn't have anyone or anywhere to escape to and have fun.

I'm sure Kirkwood has had a hit over the head. He'll never recreate what he had so he needs to stop. Funny thing is though how many people from his EE days he's bringing in. Expect the Moon brothers and Joey Branning hired soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o:o:o

I thought Cuthberts songs were genius!?! :p:D;-)

You can have him :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can have him :p

I wouldn't dream of it. We know he only has eyes for you!! :p;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Twinnie as an actress but it seems Kirkwood wants to ruin her. I expect after this storyline she'll be a typical McQueen and we'llsoon be telling Porsche to **** off. Scott popular? Say it isn't so :cry:

Unfortunately I'm surrounded by idiots. If they don't understand they attack. The best thing is though one dday when I was out and my fistula was very noticeable I had a kid ask me questions and I explained best as I could but he still understood and was still asking away until his approached and said told me off for scaring her son with my "weird arm". How is it kids are more understanding and tolerable than adults?

Definitely. The way I am now I'd rafter be in my own. If it wasn't for you lot here the only human interaction I would have would be my family and the cats. HHospital aside of course but I'd go crazy if I didn't have anyone or anywhere to escape to and have fun.

When I was in Infant school there was a girl with down syndrome with us. Mum told me (as I don't remember well) that none of us kids were bothered about it, she was just another kid in class to us. It's adults that project their prejudices onto children (re/ about things like disfigurements, racism etc.) as that horrible woman did. That child was just curious & I'm sure happy talking to you & your explanation. His mother was totally out of order. Such a shame & I'm really sorry you had to put up with that!! :(

I'm up for fun as well Chewy. I can just imagine you howling in the wild & playing bongo's & drinking fruit juice!! :D;-) https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDEQuAIwAmoVChMIuZfB246sxwIVxhbbCh3E7QC4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwYj5o4kQsXs&ei=O7rPVfmNJsat7AbE24PACw&usg=AFQjCNGZSdC4Dh0PMbUATBT5PJm3iVRIpQ&bvm=bv.99804247,d.ZGU

PS/ No way do I accept Mr Tango is popular!! :o:o:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately some people rely on TV to educate them. You'd think with Google at their fingertips they would research things but that's too much effort.

Yeah, you're right really. A lot of things seem to be too much effort for most people, like parenting properly and stuff.

Probably, ugh. Apparently so! I've forgotten the exact thread title now but it was something to do with Scott and his acting, and several folk said they love him.

Ugh, what terrific people…
    Ffs, has that woman no shame? What a ****. Kids are just curious, they don't tend to judge and discriminate until they're taught to by arsehole adults.

It's not like there's anything wrong with being on your own anyway, god knows why long term single people are demonised. It's ridiculous. Surely anyone in their right mind would rather be single than in an unhappy relationship. I don't see why it's meant to be sad or whatever to be on your own, wtf? If you've got friends/family/are fulfilled in other ways, what the hell is the problem?
    I'm glad if we help a bit. Do you not feel up to seeing anyone else yet, or…?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A update on www.soapsquawk.co.uk about the
    car crash
    with pictures

If Kim
    dies in the car crash
    and if Lindsey turns out to be the GHK anyone think she want revenge and go after Grace and Trevor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone think Cloe may try run away from home after what happened at the party.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the links Marianne:)

Just had a read of them they all look great, the only one I read awhile ago was the car crash update. Things really don't look good for
    Esther and Kim
    Do you think one or both will die? I have a bad feeling about Esther!!! :(
  • Options
    seventhwaveseventhwave Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Dylan's going to die, since he's the one we know is leaving. Esther will probably be fine, but she may agree to hand Curtis over out of pity at Trevor having lost his son.

Kim should be OK. They said that one of the GHK suspects would be ruled out - so if the killer strikes after the car crash, that suspect will be Tegan, who is in jail. Kim should still be in the frame