Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As the CC will prove, a lot of effort was put in to make sure she couldn't carry it through. ;)

Wait - they tried to ensure she couldnt carry through the pretence of her being something she wasn't? By conjuring up what -... photoshopped images of her being drunk on Mothers day,made up images in Ibiza writhing on the beach, hitching her dress up and threatening to cut a journalist, shagging Pinto, naked with Alex by the pool and numerous other stuff. Good effort!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As the CC will prove, a lot of effort was put in to make sure she couldn't carry it through. ;)

How do you know what the CC will prove? Are you privy to that info? Methinks not.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    Oh give it a rest Cyril. Are you saying someone else is to blame for her vile behaviour. She is what she is:rolleyes:

It's that strange Pwicey condition scotty , commonly known as "Denialitus".
    Everything bad is someone else's fault .
    Everything good is what SHE did for herself with no help.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Wait - they tried to ensure she couldnt carry through the pretence of her being something she wasn't? By conjuring up what -... photoshopped images of her being drunk on Mothers day,made up images in Ibiza writhing on the beach, hitching her dress up and threatening to cut a journalist, shagging Pinto, naked with Alex by the pool and numerous other stuff. Good effort!
    Yes. All their fault.
    I mean, she wouldn't taunt on twitter by posting partial pics of the baby she swore would be kept pwivate ....would she ?:confused:

She invites trouble. Then when it comes a-calling in the form of papped photos she screams "press intrusion".
    You really couldn't make it up.
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Oh give it a rest Cyril. Are you saying someone else is to blame for her vile behaviour. She is what she is:rolleyes:

Is it any wonder she carries on being the way she is when there are people who defend her behaviour and make such ridiculous excuses for her. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bitching aside, do you find a 34 year old mother who is in the public arena, behaving like a sl*t, boasting about her sexual activities and posting pictures of her shoving phones, where the sun dont shine, ridiculing every ex she has had and discussing the size of their peenies in public a decent person? I can't think of any other celeb who has done this. There are no excuses. She can't even understand how damaging it is for her children, she is so self centered. She is a cruel, vicious woman.

Half of that stuff is going back years - shes already said she regretted a lot of it, thats why she took the kids out of the media.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Yes. All their fault.
    I mean, she wouldn't taunt on twitter by posting partial pics of the baby she swore would be kept pwivate ....would she ?:confused:

She invites trouble. Then when it comes a-calling in the form of papped photos she screams "press intrusion".
    You really couldn't make it up.

I dont really care about the partial baby covered pics - meh...

It's the trying to pretend she's respectable BS & that someone else is making it all up to slur her that I have a problem with. Cant stand PA OR CAN btw as that seems to be what you have to say for balance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Half of that stuff is going back years - shes already said she regretted a lot of it, thats why she took the kids out of the media.

The vodka bottle episode? Danny Cipriani detail? Saying she is bixsexual and "I f**k girls"? All quite recent. Taking the kids out of the media, will never protect them as long as she is in it, it is her behaviour that will damage the kids more than anything else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Is it any wonder she carries on being the way she is when there are people who defend her behaviour and make such ridiculous excuses for her. :rolleyes:
    If you or I behaved as she does in our daily lives we would rightly be pariahs. Who on earth wants a woman like that in their circle of friends, mixing with their kids ,attending celebrations.
    Michelle Heaton, Danielle Lloyd . I rest my case .:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    I dont really care about the partial baby covered pics - meh...

It's the trying to pretend she's respectable BS & that someone else is making it all up to slur her that I have a problem with. Cant stand PA OR CAN btw as that seems to be what you have to say for balance.
    The reason I bring up the twitter pic of baby is to show the hypocrisy and lie that this child will be kept private. She is teasing and when someone takes the bait and grabs a pic of the child she will scream blue murder that SHE kept him private. No she didn't. She can't even claim that a snatched pic...it is there on her twitter account and totally down to her when his privacy is invaded.

BIB.....not on this thread. I think by now we all know who is who and who is genuinely neutral.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you or I behaved as she does in our daily lives we would rightly be pariahs. Who on earth wants a woman like that in their circle of friends, mixing with their kids ,attending celebrations.
    Michelle Heaton, Danielle Lloyd . I rest my case .:rolleyes:

I will never understand those fans of her's with children of there own that allow them to read about her in trashy mags, go to her book signings, follow her on twitter etc, is she the type of role model they want for their kids? I will never allow my daughter to be anway involved in the Katie Price way of life, ever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I will never understand those fans of her's with children of there own that allow them to read about her in trashy mags, go to her book signings, follow her on twitter etc, is she the type of role model they want for their kids? I will never allow my daughter to be anway involved in the Katie Price way of life, ever.
    You and me both Scotty. Beyond comprehension.:(
    Oh well..... secret CAN agent bleep bleep bleep signing out for this thread tonight.
    Been fun....catch you all tomorrow. ♥
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You and me both Scotty. Beyond comprehension.:(
    Oh well..... secret CAN agent bleep bleep bleep signing out for this thread tonight.
    Been fun....catch you all tomorrow. ♥

Yep, time for me to get my kip too. Night Janna and thanks for the laughs:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reason I bring up the twitter pic of baby is to show the hypocrisy and lie that this child will be kept private. She is teasing and when someone takes the bait and grabs a pic of the child she will scream blue murder that SHE kept him private. No she didn't. She can't even claim that a snatched pic...it is there on her twitter account and totally down to her when his privacy is invaded.

BIB.....not on this thread. I think by now we all know who is who and who is genuinely neutral.:)

I wonder how those pesky paps knew to wait outside that well-know z-leb hang-out 'The Docs Surgery" at the exact time Kev's appointment was.??

Never known KP smile at a PAP - she usually deliberately scowls...
  • Options
    SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OOOH Scotty....great code name !
    "The Knitter" Cool !:cool:

PS (who are in this spy ring? I keep forgetting.)

Pssstttt! Over here! Don't forget me ~ Codename 'Vajazzle'. I'm the decoy, remember? I pop up randomly, as and when I'm needed, utter "Iss wunnundredpersentEsssiiiiiixxxxinnit", then stand there looking gormless, while you real spies get on with the safe-crackin', code-crackin', lip-smackin', double fizzin' serious spy stuff. Init? ;)

Sorry for my absence ~ I got locked in the ladies lav at Faeces, I mean Faces and noone even noticed i was missing till I was a no-show for my guest appearance on Celebrity Spa the other night. :rolleyes:

Back OT. If KP claims she didn't see a doctor during her pregnancy, then who did her scans for her? Or do they have DIY ones now, a bit like those passport photo booths? :confused:

ETA: Ooops, nearly forgot ~ can anyone recommend any good holidays with MaldivesRUs.com? :cool:
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    Pssstttt! Over here! Don't forget me ~ Codename 'Vajazzle'. I'm the decoy, remember? I pop up randomly, as and when I'm needed, utter "Iss wunnundredpersentEsssiiiiiixxxxinnit", then stand there looking gormless, while you real spies get on with the safe-crackin', code-crackin', lip-smackin', double fizzin' serious spy stuff. Init? ;)

Sorry for my absence ~ I got locked in the ladies lav at Faeces, I mean Faces and noone even noticed i was missing till I was a no-show for my guest appearance on Celebrity Spa the other night. :rolleyes:

Back OT. If KP claims she didn't see a doctor during her pregnancy, then who did her scans for her? Or do they have DIY ones now, a bit like those passport photo booths? :confused:

ETA: Ooops, nearly forgot ~ can anyone recommend any good holidays with MaldivesRUs.com? :cool:

Ooh we're all coming out the woodwork now .... phew!! All that subterfuge was so taxing on the old memory it'll be much easier now we're all out and proud :cool: I'm sharing your concern Vajazzle about poor Katie not having any medically qualified attention, our K.I.S.S archive shows she tweeted about having another 4D scan and bloods taken - hope it wasn't somewhere dodgy http://s1009.photobucket.com/user/SenseiSam_xx/media/overhalfway0105_zps5b95dabb.gif.html?sort=3&o=4
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up on posts I missed last night .... So the line we're being sold now is that Katie was liked by the media and public before CAN did the dirty on her and changed everyone's perceptions and that beneath their spin she's this privacy loving 35 year old mother of 4? That's going to be fun rebutting :D

Here's one for starters about 'media manipulator Katie Price'.
    wrote:
    A former friend who has known her for five years said: "Virtually everything and anything that Katie does is done with the express purpose of promoting herself in the public eye.

"Marrying Alex was just that. Maybe she did have some feelings for him when they first got together. But the wedding? Let's just say it made good TV ...

But within months of their wedding last February, the strain was showing. At a nightclub in Southendon-Sea in July, she was heard yelling at Alex: "We've done the wedding for TV, that's it. It's all over now." ...

The pair did stay together long enough to have what should have been a romantic holiday abroad over Christmas and New Year.

But every day this week there have been rumours from the Katie machine that a statement announcing the end of the marriage was imminent....

"It is slowly dawning on him that his whole marriage is a sham to fit in with his wife's filming schedule and that really hurts."

The former pal added: "Katie loves her family and her kids. She loved Pete too and in her own way maybe she did once love Alex. But no-one should ever forget that what Katie loves as much as anything is money."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/media-manipulator-katie-price-asks-1092193

What was CAN's role supposed to be in her 'sham' relationships with Alex and Leo? Both brought into her home to become father-figures to her children. In my view the public distrust her because she uses what to most of us are serious commitments for cheap publicity but we're expected to buy that the next one, who she married weeks after going public with him, is completely genuine just because she says so? In my view the new private Katie is an act which will soon be over once it's served its purpose, like so much else in her life.
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    It's easy peasy Holly. Click on User CP (on top bar by DS Forums Title). The Control Panel is on left hand side, click on Buddy/Ignore lists which is the bottom option. You'll see the Ignore List box, type the name of the FM whose posts you'd like hidden in the 'Add New User to list' box. Click on 'Save List'. You can 'unignore' FMs later by unchecking box next to their name and clicking on 'Save List'. :)

Thank you Sam :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SHHH I am sending you a VPM with your code name should you wish to join us in K.I.S.S. (Katie Is a Silly Sausage). It was originally Pwicey Is a Silly Sausage , but .....)

Anyway burn the VPM after reading.
    Preferably over a Yankee candle(.com____freebies please).[/QUOTE

:D:D Pwiceless:D

Ha ha ha excellent banter :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the line we're being sold now is that Katie was liked by the media and public before CAN did the dirty on her

Don't think you rebutted anything. The viewing figures and sales speak for themselves Sam - ITV don't give TV series for people who aren't liked.

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think you rebutted anything. The viewing figures and sales speak for themselves Sam - ITV don't give TV series for people who aren't liked.

She's got a secret new deal with ITV that's about to be announced? Thanks for the nod Cyril - hot and exclusive on our thread - hope all the mags are reading ;)
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Alex winning CBB was the nail in his coffin. She was there waiting when he won. She decided to marry him because he was the people's choice and, she might get some publicity by marrying him. What a fool he was to think she loved him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got a secret new deal with ITV that's about to be announced? Thanks for the nod Cyril - hot and exclusive on our thread - hope all the mags are reading ;)

i was talking about when they got out of the jungle. Keep up Sam! ;)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Man charged with blackmail and will appear in court 1st oct
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

They were liked as a couple and ITV saw an opportunity and offered them a reality show as a couple through CAN. It was also CAN who modelled the new Katie Price and got her to try to leave Jordan behind and create an image of a serious business woman and mother, most of the products and book deals were their idea. And it worked, as the public who had followed their love story in the jungle were interested in how it would develop. With Katie alone, it probably wouldn't have happened - after all, she was evicted before Pete
This discussion has been closed.