Options

Emmerdaily - 19/04/16 - Dingle Dad Determinedly Dodges Desperate Dashing Dads Demands

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    ianradioianianradioian Posts: 74,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really enjoying Emmerdale this week!

The giant boiled egg has disappeared and for once Laurel seems to have buggered off and isn't getting 70% of the screentime as she usually does.

Yey!

Hooray!! I agree! :)
  • Options
    wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,776
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure it was the wisest move for Roneh to invite a chap who's clearly a bit unhinged into her home. It makes you wonder what caused Tess to cheat on him in the first place.
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    She is well on her way to out-Aaroning Aaron in terms of dark, hate-filled wet clouds, and she hasn't even got a made up excuse like Waaaaron has.>:(

Anyway she's only being kept on to cause trouble between Waaaron and Knobert. Obviously I couldn't give a toss about that, but it shows she's another nasty piece of work like the rest of her family.>:(
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    IMaybe but she hasn't cried once so she's good with me until she inevitibly turns into AMY

Speaking of which Aaron said he would always be there for Liv, well at least until 2 weeks on Friday when the spoilers say (
    he's had enough and going to make drastic changes or something like that Anyway.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of which Aaron said he would always be there for Liv, well at least until 2 weeks on Friday when the spoilers say (
    he's had enough and going to make drastic changes or something like that Anyway.
    :D 'Always' is a long time in Waaron's world. He'll probably kill her when she comes across him in a dog collar chained to a hay bale by Knobert.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    :D 'Always' is a long time in Waaron's world. He'll probably kill her when she comes across him in a dog collar chained to a hay bale by Knobert.:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of court they don't but they aren't adults so the stupid name calling is totally out of order.

What if any of the child actors reads this stuff, what will that do to them.?

Adults are fair game, children shouldn't be.

Say you don't like a child character but don't go over the top with the verbal diarrhea.

Sorry Kwynne, but a child is as fair game as an adult IMO. They go to acting/stage school, they will be taught not everyone is going to fawn over them or like their characters and if they can't handle it their in the wrong profession. No point sugar coating things, if the character is vile and awful, I'm going to say so, whether their played by someone whose five or fifty. Pigtails and cow eyes shouldnt give you a free pass from criticism and it certainly doesn't make your character automatically likeable:kitty:.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Kwynne, but a child is as fair game as an adult IMO. They go to acting/stage school, they will be taught not everyone is going to fawn over them or like their characters and if they can't handle it their in the wrong profession. No point sugar coating things, if the character is vile and awful, I'm going to say so, whether their played by someone whose five or fifty. Pigtails and cow eyes shouldnt give you a free pass from criticism and it certainly doesn't make your character automatically likeable:kitty:.

Gabby maybe fair game around 13/14, even Liv at 12 barely, but April/Amelia is 6/7 where is she going to be taught the above let alone fully understand it.

Stage school is another thing that puzzles Kwynne, in most professions being taught the job is considered gold standard even necessary, yet according to people here going to Stage school is practically being taught by the devil in hell and is somehow a cheat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wuffles wrote: »
    I'm not sure it was the wisest move for Roneh to invite a chap who's clearly a bit unhinged into her home. It makes you wonder what caused Tess to cheat on him in the first place.

Mad, depressed axe murderer springs to mind.He looks like one.

Maybe we are going to have another VietCam!! :p

Please go for Moron, among a few others :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She is already out-acting her moronic on-screen Dad lol ( wouldn't be hard)