Options

War On The Dancefloor (Series 4) - Show Five

13»

Comments

• Options
    Monsieur23Monsieur23 Posts: 6,917
    Forum Member
    "...through the fire and the flames we carry on..."

Isn't email still an option if I remember correctly? :)
  • Options
    IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just as the contestant side of thing seems to stabilise...a brand new curve ball comes from the judges!

Honestly Jamie, I don't think any host has ever had to overcome so much in one series!
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh good lord! Whatever has Andrew done to deserve that? :p
  • Options
    ChickenFromKievChickenFromKiev Posts: 7,427
    Forum Member
    I'll judge. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'll judge. ;)

Tempting offer, but no. :p
  • Options
    DingDong08DingDong08 Posts: 8,600
    Forum Member
    Hi, DingDong08 and other thread participants. Andrew has unfortunately been temporary banned for a couple days and won't be able to respond through the forums. He asked we come and inform you of this to avoid confusion.

Thank you. :)

In which case, applications for a guest judge for this week that isn't a contestant (ahem, Myk :D) are now open via PM. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    On the topic of Disco and marking, how's that being done, Jamie? Are we ranked, then having a few extra points (0, 2, 4 / 0, 3, 6 / 0, 4, 8) added, or is it a full ?/30 score?
  • Options
    dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the most shocking thing here is the fact that Andrew received a ban before me. :D
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of you has really, really excelled yourself this week! No bad routines, but one exceptional one!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Certainly not mine. :p And given how Amy has said how bad she is at fusions...

*glares at Ross*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Certainly not mine. :p And given how Amy has said how bad she is at fusions...

*glares at Ross*

*remembers how he told Jamie his fusion was one of his favourite routines he'd done on DS*

*smiles weakly at Myk*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've got three quick points to make, so I shan't dawdle. :D

First, just a quick clarification: as Andrew cannot be judging this round, Queenie (dancing.queen) has kindly offered to step in as a guest judge - thanks very much, once again. :)

Second, in response to Ross' inquiry about the scoring for the Disco Marathon, basically the rankings that the judges have sent in have been added together to produce an overall ranking. The winning couple earn five extra points, second place earn three extra points and last place earn just one extra point. ;-) I can also reveal that none of the judges agreed on who performed the best, so the comments supplied by each judge make for... interesting comparisons, let's put it that way. :p

Finally, the show will be posted at the provisional time of 8:00pm tonight, so get ready... ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Watch my Fusion get "5, 10, 4" now. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wait, so a judge thought I did best on the Disco Marathon?

That's an achievement in itself. I'll take that. :p
  • Options
    dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really enjoyed marking this week! :) I loved one of the fusions, liked one other and then the third one I wasn't a fan of.

The Disco Marathon was extremely close between two of you for me! :) I found it hard to judge that.
  • Options
    TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *is fully preparing to be dead last this week*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DingDong08 wrote: »
    Finally, the show will be posted at the provisional time of 8:00pm tonight, so get ready... ;-)

Make that 8:15pm. :p