Options

Simon Cowell's son

13»

Comments

• Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always thought that Pixie looks nothing like either Paula or Bob, or her sisters and now you mention it, yes she does look like Michael.

But does it even matter? She has been brought up as Bob's daughter, as has Tiger Lily who we know isn't his biological daughter. As long as all are happy, who cares?

I feel the same about Eric Cowell - from what I have seen Simon seems to adore the child. Plenty of children are brought up in families with only one or no biological parents and are very happy - that's the important thing.

This video of Eric and Simon is just adorable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NgyTT_BlVw
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always thought that Pixie looks nothing like either Paula or Bob, or her sisters and now you mention it, yes she does look like Michael.

To me, Pixie definitely looks like Michael Hutchence. She looks the image of him.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,749
    Forum Member
    d0lphin wrote: »
    But does it even matter? She has been brought up as Bob's daughter, as has Tiger Lily who we know isn't his biological daughter. As long as all are happy, who cares?

I feel the same about Eric Cowell - from what I have seen Simon seems to adore the child. Plenty of children are brought up in families with only one or no biological parents and are very happy - that's the important thing.

This video of Eric and Simon is just adorable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NgyTT_BlVw

Is that interview with Cowell's Ex ... The one he split up with because she wanted to settle down and have children ?
  • Options
    maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    He does seem to be slightly dark in tone.

The thing what has always puzzled me about this relationship is how Cowell broke up a marriage yet came out of it the hero. Had this of been a woman. I imagine if this story had broken now he would be in the shit without Clifford to clean up his mess.

BIB - Because Simon has a lot of power and exerts a lot of it over loads of showbiz stars so the media need him onside if they still want to have access to a lot of celebrities.
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member

And Terence Trent D'Arby

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=901989
  • Options
    butterworthbutterworth Posts: 17,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    Are the Daily mail ripping the piss with that headline? :D

He looks nothing like Simon and now I see the ex can see why people think he looks like him. Cowell and the wee boy's mum never look like people in love when you see them together.

Possibly.

When the two superinjunctions were in all the papers earlier this year, they would run stories about the various people involved, on the lines of 'xxxxx looks every bit the family man as he has a night out at the theatre with his wife' in bouts of deliberate mischief-making.

Maybe there's an injunction in place about this, so they are firing a shot across the bows. Laying it on about Simon and the boy being near-identical, so that anyone reading concludes they aren't at all ?
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tellystar wrote: »
    He does not! Can we dispatch this tired old rumour!
    His eyes are just like Charles' - too close together
    Nose is like the Duke of Windsors
    Red hair from the Spencer side

Exactly. I see Harry more and more like Charles the older he gets.
  • Options
    Shoe LaceShoe Lace Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    Iif you look at this picture, Peaches and the youngest clearly have the same yaw, as do Pixie and the oldest. Yet none of them really look that much alike. Odd.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon is hardly ever particularly heavy-handed against X Factor contestants he doesn't like. Maybe fatherhood has mellowed him?