Options

Corrie Spoilers: All You Need To Know

Comments

• Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been very confused about Coronation Street lately; I think it must be my age. I kept reading that Shane Ward is leaving the show, then Shane Ward is coming in to the show. I have just realised that we have a Sean Ward in at present as Callum, and Shayne Ward is coming in as 'somebody'. Phew, I am glad I got that sorted.
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    I have been very confused about Coronation Street lately; I think it must be my age. I kept reading that Shane Ward is leaving the show, then Shane Ward is coming in to the show. I have just realised that we have a Sean Ward in at present as Callum, and Shayne Ward is coming in as 'somebody'. Phew, I am glad I got that sorted.

Let's just hope & pray Shayne is more convincing than Sean!!! :o:o:o
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 49,229
    Forum Member

Thanks Janet :)

I was a bit puzzled by Sean/Shane Ward too but you've cleared that up for me :D
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree with Michael, Tim and Sally are great together. But reading the spoilers about Tim asking Keven to be his best man, the kiss is now obviously going to be revealed around the wedding, which is a shame because I like the friendship between Kevin and Tim (of course Kevin slept with Tyrone's missus and they're friends again, so one kiss probably won't affect his friendship with Tim at all).

I hope not, I was hoping the wedding would be a happy one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/03/coronation-street-spoilers-will-zeedan-nazir-save-leanne-tilsley-as-simon-barlows-violence-gets-worse-5323881/

As the traumatised schoolboy lashes out more regularly and with more ferocity, Leanne is at a loss, starting to feel afraid in her own home as she begins to sustain injuries that are difficult to hide.
    When one of their scuffles then leads to Simon getting hurt, could she realise how far things have gone and finally open up to someone about what is going on?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    k9fan wrote: »
    http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/03/coronation-street-spoilers-will-zeedan-nazir-save-leanne-tilsley-as-simon-barlows-violence-gets-worse-5323881/

As the traumatised schoolboy lashes out more regularly and with more ferocity, Leanne is at a loss, starting to feel afraid in her own home as she begins to sustain injuries that are difficult to hide.
    When one of their scuffles then leads to Simon getting hurt, could she realise how far things have gone and finally open up to someone about what is going on?

Oh dear - poor Leanne. Simon will probably call the police and have her arrested when he ends up getting hurt himself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This Leanne/Simon s/l is one of the very few interesting things about Corrie at the moment!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sam_gee wrote: »
    Oh dear - poor Leanne. Simon will probably call the police and have her arrested when he ends up getting hurt himself.
    This Leanne/Simon s/l is one of the very few interesting things about Corrie at the moment!!

My thoughts precisely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Episode 8709: Monday 17th August at 7.30pm

Sarah cracks under pressure.
    Jason gives Callum a taste of his own medicine.
    Has Craig found a camping companion?

Writer: Joe Turner
    Producer: Stuart Blackburn
    Director: Peter Rose

Episode 8710: Monday 17th August at 8.30pm

Callum uses Max to stay one step ahead of the law.
    The campers are immersed in the great outdoors.
    Jason looks out for Bethany

Writer: Joe Turner

Episode 8711: Wednesday 19th August at 7.30pm

Callum takes revenge on Jason
    Alya and Sally compete for the factory
    Romance may be in the air for the campers

Writer: Ben Tagoe

Episode 8712: Thursday 20th August at 8pm

The Platts know who was behind the brutal attack on Jason.
    Nick can’t hide his feelings any longer
    Craig celebrates in camp

Writer: Martin Allen

Episode 8713: Friday 21st August at 7.30pm

Jason’s condition deteriorates.
    Carla’s old friend arrives in Weatherfield.
    The camping trip takes an unexpected turn.

Writer: Jan Mcverry

Episode 8714: Friday 21st August at 8.30pm

Carla has a change of heart.
    David and Kylie reel from Max’s revelation.
    The campers worry about Hope’s health.

Writer: Mark Burt

• Options
    rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    ^ Sounds to me like Carla and Nick may be getting together at last.

On paper I didn't think it would work, but when romances with Carla are on the slow-burner - like the initial attraction to Peter - I think they work a lot better, and her and Nick have been really quite natural together I have found.

Still is a weird extension/throwback to the love square of 2010 but this is soapland...
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks emay. :) Another 6 episode week!

Long time no *see* sunshine. :)

Monday 10 August
    7:30

Overcome with guilt about the fire, Tracy gives a bemused Sophie 200 pounds towards Maddie's memorial. Seeing how upset Tracy is, Ken tells her to take the afternoon off and a grateful Tracy slopes off to the Bistro. But when Robert surprises her with a new dish he's created, Tracy explodes and storms out, closely followed by Robert.

Simon's grumpy and rows with Leanne. Trying to assert her authority, Leanne bans Simon from football practice and in a rage Simon kicks her hard before locking himself in his room. Later, Leanne is furious to discover Simon has defied her by turning up to football and going out with his mates regardless. Zeedan's curiosity is piqued when he spots the bruise on Leanne's leg.

Lloyd proudly shows off to Andrea how much a couple of his Northern Soul records have fetched online. Andrea receives a call from her daughter, Jess. Lloyd's unsympathetic when Andrea explains to him that Jess has run into some debt and needs her mum to bail her out. Knowing she has to help her daughter, Andrea rings Jess back and tells her she'll have her money in a couple of hours.

Sophie grows suspicious of Sally and Kevin. Maria hatches a plan when Luke tells her he wants to take her on holiday but can't afford to go.

8:30

Tracy starts to tell Robert that she's done some terrible things but he puts Tracy's fragile state down to Deirdre's death. When Tracy then catches a customer flirting with Robert, she storms out again, but Ken advises her to grab love when she can. On a mission, Tracy marches into the Bistro and Robert is stunned when she tells him she wants to be with him - but is it too little love too late?

When Zeedan questions Leanne about the bruise on her leg, she lies and tells him that she walked into the dishwasher door. When Simon returns home, he apologises to Leanne and tells her sometimes he can't control his anger. Leanne tries to hide her concern as she gives Simon a hug.

Suspicious, Sophie takes Sally to the Rovers and demands to know what's wrong with her but Sally brushes it off, telling her that she's just stressed out with the wedding. But after Sally gives Mary short shrift over her hen do ideas, Sophie continues to probe her mum.

Andrea tells Jess she's transferred the money, but when Lloyd later tells her he wants to help and will sell some of his records, why does Andrea feel so guilty? Elsewhere, Luke is suspicious of Maria when she tells him she's popping into town.

Wednesday 12 August 2015

In a bid to smooth things over between her and Simon, Leanne suggests he invites his friends for lunch at the Bistro. Leanne is pleased when Simon appears to be enjoying himself but doesn't notice when Simon steals a bottle of vodka from behind the bar. He and his friends become increasingly drunk. Leanne is horrified to discover the empty bottle under the table. Back at home, an angry Leanne hasn't the patience for Simon's excuses, but is Simon able to control his fury in his drunken stupor?

Having spent the night with Robert, a loved up Tracy is elated and Ken is pleased to see her happy again. But when Ken mentions that Deirdre has left her 80K life insurance policy in trust for Simon and Amy, Tracy is put out. And when she gets back to Barlow's Buys, she's even more deflated to find that Tony has dumped a load of stock in the shop before doing a runner.

A confused Lloyd tells Steve that his most valuable record is missing from his collection. When he later tells Andrea that he's confused about the record's whereabouts and that it must have been stolen, Andrea tells him he must have misfiled it away somewhere.

Steve has a heavy heart as he goes to deliver Rover to his rightful owner. Maria is offended when Steph tells her that Luke thinks she's going off him.

Friday 14 August 2015

Ken is shocked to hear from Rita about Simon's behaviour in the Bistro. Leanne is furious when she catches Simon trying to sneak off to football practice and tries to block his path. But, determined to go to football, Simon grabs Leanne by the hair. Desperate to get him off her, Leanne pushes him off and Simon stumbles and cuts his arm. Horrified over her actions, Leanne rushes Simon to the medical centre. But when Ken invites them both round to the house to ask them what's been going on, will they hold their counsel, or will Leanne finally find a confidante?

Lloyd answers Andrea's mobile and is left gobsmacked by what he hears. Andrea is mortified when Lloyd confronts her about the record dealer who phoned her, wanting to know if she had any more rare records to sell. Knowing she's been rumbled, Andrea begs Lloyd to understand why she did what she did.

When Steph overhears Maria arranging to meet a man in a carpark, she hurries over to the garage to break the news to Luke that she must be cheating on him. Wanting to catch Maria in the act, they head off to the carpark and when they get there Steph confronts Maria. But when Maria reveals what she's actually up to, how will Steph and Luke react?

Steve is delighted when he opens the backdoor to find Rover sat there looking up at him, but Liz tells him he has to return the dog to her rightful owner. Robert tells Tracy he intends to find somewhere new to live.

Simon begs Leanne not to tell Ken the truth about his behaviour and not knowing what else she can do, Leanne reluctantly agrees and keeps quiet as Simon tells Ken that he hurt his arm whilst messing about. Has Simon started to see the error of his ways, or will he lose his temper again knowing he's got his own way with his mum once again?

Lloyd catches Andrea as she is loading her things into a taxi and is stunned when she tells him that she knows he will never forgive her so she has to go.

Maria is fuming to think that Luke doubted her and storms off, but thaws towards him when he owns up to his insecurities. Meanwhile, Maria is worried when Steph tells her that the last time Luke drove a rally car he ended up in hospital.

Steve is saddened when Rover's owner, Paula, calls in at the pub and takes 'Boo Boo' home. Tracy suggests to Ken that Robert move in with them but Ken isn't so sure. But when Robert turns up at No1 with all of his belongings, it seems Tracy has taken matters into her own hands!

http://www.corrie.net/kabin/gazette.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers Callum. The Live episode sounds rather disappointing.

Great news about JennyBradley! :)

Monday 17th August

Sarah confronts Bethany when she gets back from Paris and tells her she knows all about her drug dealing, but when Bethany finds Callum and demands to know why he dobbed her in it, Callum manages to smooth talk his way out of trouble. In the Rovers, Callum reminds Sarah that she should keep her mouth shut about the gun or her family will get it - starting with Bethany. At a breaking point, Sarah unburdens herself to David, Kylie and Gail and Gail insists they phone the police.

Jason watches with concern as Callum speaks to Sarah in the Rovers and notices how shaken up Sarah seems from the conversation. Later, Jason warns Callum to stay away from Bethany and Sarah, before tipping a pint in Callum's lap.

Beth, Kirk, Craig, Chesney, Sinead, Tyrone and Fiz all arrive at the campsite in Wales. When Tyrone struggles with the tent, they recruit the help of a fellow camper, Dougie. Craig goes wandering and bumps into a girl who is busy with a sketchbook. Has Craig found a camping companion, or will she give him short shrift?

Ambitious, Alya tells Carla she intends to buy the factory and wants to prove herself. She takes on the meeting with Mr Hanlon and tells him that she's keen to impress.

David and Kylie are overjoyed as they watch Callum being bundled into a police car, pleased that they finally seem to have the upper hand. But when they realise that he's two steps ahead and has had time to brainwash Max into saying that the gun was just a toy, Kylie is furious and blames Sarah for keeping quiet for so long.

When Dougie brings his daughter Caitlin to join the campers for their barbeque, Craig realises she's the girl with the sketchbook. He is smitten when she offers to show him some more of her drawings. Dougie suggests they all spend 24 hours outdoors and Tyrone rises to the challenge but Fiz is dubious and is worried about Hope, who appears to be out of sorts.

Having been released without charge, a bitter Callum spitefully tells Bethany that she's just a stupid little girl who he has no further use for. Turning to Jason for comfort, Bethany tells him how Callum forced her to deliver drugs for him. When Jason later finds Callum trying to intimidate Sarah, he runs to her defence - but is he enough of a deterrent for steely Callum?

Mr Hanlon is impressed with Alya and signs the contract, much to her and Carla's delight.

Wednesday 19th August

David refuses to let Callum see Max when Callum turns up expecting to take Max out for the day. Sensing trouble again, a fiery Jason runs over and sends Callum packing. Refusing to be pushed around by Jason, Callum gets two of his mates to drag Jason into the ginnel and follows them closely behind - intent on showing Jason who's boss. But when Max spies his dad out of the window, he sneaks out of the house to go and speak to him...but how much of his dad's behaviour is Max about to see, and what state will Jason be left in?

Alya is pleased when she manages to convince her grandparents to support her financially in her bid to buy the factory. Carla promises to consider her offer, but Sally is fuming to discover she has some fierce competition...

Craig is secretly delighted when Caitlin announces she's going to stay at camp instead of spending 24 hours in the wild with Dougie, Chesney, Sinead and Tyrone. Kirk and Beth go skinny dipping but Beth cries out in pain as she's stung by a wasp. Back at the camp, Fiz notes there's some chemistry between Craig and Caitlin and sets off on a walk to give them some time on their own.

When Carla announces that she's intending to leave for L.A. next week, Nick's disappointment doesn't go unnoticed by Erica.

Thursday 20th August 8PM

Tony is bemused when he sees Callum's heavies leaving the ginnel. Kylie and David are concerned as to where Max has been when he returns home clearly upset: what has he seen and will he be brave enough to tell his mum? Meanwhile, Sarah finds an unconscious Jason in the ginnel and phones for an ambulance as his family gather round, horrified at the extent of his injuries. Knowing exactly who was behind the attack, can the Platts formulate a plan to put a stop to Callum's ways once and for all?

Desperate for Carla to stay in Weatherfield, Nick begs her to reconsider her decision to move away. Pulling out all the stops, he finally confesses that he wishes he were with her and not Erica.

Dougie's presence is starting to irritate camp members as he shows off his fire-fighting and foraging skills. When Fiz tells Craig that it's obvious he really likes Caitlin and that he shouldn't waste any time in making a move, he gets embarrassed. When he later receives a text message confirming he has passed all of his GCSEs, the camp come together to celebrate.

Friday 21st August

Eileen is beside herself when the doctors tell her that Jason might never walk or talk again and that the next 24 hours are critical. When the police question Todd about Jason's assault, he is deeply hurt when he realises none of his family bothered to contact him with the news. Knowing he has to visit, Todd turns up at the hospital but as he approaches he overhears Eileen telling Tony how Jason has always been the better son.

Nick is full of love for Carla after spending the night with her but she reminds him that she's still moving to L.A. and that he's still with Erica. But Erica tells Nick she knows who really has his heart. And when Carla's old friend Aidan tips up in Weatherfield wanting to invest in the factory, how will Carla react when she finds out Nick was the one who prompted him?

Caitlin is impressed when Craig tells her that he got an 'A' in his GCSE Art exam and she begins to do a sketch of him. When Beth comes out in a rash and Hope still not herself, Dougie suggests they head to the nearest hospital. Beth is relieved to hear that the rash is just an allergy, but Fiz and Tyrone are worried when the nurse insists that Hope needs to see a doctor right away.

Kylie and David are perplexed when they find all of the toys that Callum bought for Max in the bin, but when they try to ask Max about it he clams up and refuses to speak. Later when Callum approaches them on the Street, Max freaks out and begs his mum to keep Callum away.

Carla pours her heart out to Roy and Roy makes her see that her problems will follow her wherever she runs to and that she needs to face up to them. Knowing he's right, Carla announces to Nick, Aidan, Sally and Alya that she's staying put in Weatherfield and will no longer be selling. But when Aidan tells Carla he reckons him and her can still do a deal, will she agree to go into business with him?

David plays with Max in the garden and tries to coax him into telling him why he's suddenly so scared of Callum but Max refuses to talk about it. But when Max later asks Kylie if Jason is going to die, he breaks down and tells her that he saw Callum kicking Jason in the ginnel.

The mood in camp is deflated when Fiz and Tyrone return from the hospital and tell Beth, Kirk and Sinead that Hope is suffering from anaemia. When Craig tells Caitlin she should follow her dreams during a heart a heart, Caitlin kisses him and Craig is on cloud nine. But when Dougie finds them snogging under a tree how will he react, and will Craig's family have the same reaction?

Tony feels he's to blame for failing to protect Jason and tells Sarah that he wants the lowlife who put Jason in hospital dead.

http://www.corrie.net/kabin/gazette.html

More spoilers:

Ted Robbins cast as love interest for Mary Taylor

Heartbreaking Christmas for Fiz & Tyrone, could it be Hope's last?

Cathy's nephew is cast
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    Another interview from Shayne Ward http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/6583768/Shayne-Ward-Ill-be-Corries-hunk-and-cop-off-with-Carla.html
    The Connor's are a very good looking family.

Next week looks great! :blush:

The live ep details sound okay for a normal week of Corrie but not for an episode that should be Corrie at its best.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can't believe Todd is going to hear Eileen putting him down again :( Does the woman never learn??

Glad the ginnel's going to see a bit of action. Apart from Maddie's muriel we've hardly seen it since the Peter and Tina carryings on :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This actually sounds quite good but how many times have we said that before with Stuart Blackburn's spoilers, only to be faced with a pile of going nowhere, watered down crap when it actually appears on our screen!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Press Office Spoilers:

Episode 8715: Monday 24th August at 7.30pm

It’s sink or swim for Carla.
    Callum piles the pressure on Bethany.
    Tyrone and Fiz cling onto normality.

Episode 8716: Monday 24th August at 8.30pm

Bethany is faced with an impossible choice.
    Will Aidan help Nick save Underworld?
    It’s a girls’ night in for Lloyd.

Episode 8717: Wednesday 26th August at 7.30pm

Bethany faces the wrath of her family.
    Carla throws Aidan in at the deep end.
    Lloyd and Erica are caught in the act.

Episode 8718: Thursday 27th August at 8pm

Tony’s out for Callum’s blood.
    Carla’s glad to have her best mate back.
    Liz and Lloyd seek solace in each other’s arms.

Episode 8719: Friday 28th August at 7.30pm

Tony finally gets his hands on Callum.
    Lloyd finds himself in a tricky situation.
    Cathy’s nervous about hosting an art class.

Episode 8720: Friday 28th August at 8.30pm

Roy saves the day.
    Will Lloyd break Andrea’s heart to protect Steve?
    Callum escapes Tony’s clutches – for now.

What is Lloyd's secret? More women on the go than Des Lennis. :o

Also:

~ Carla's in for a big shock!

~ Liz is out for revenge
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz and Lloyd again?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sounds like Lloyd's going to be busy :D
  • Options
    GrannyGruntbuckGrannyGruntbuck Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't that woman keep her drawers on?

I don't think I have ever known anyone with such loose knicker elastic.

Yes, I know it's a fictional character. :)
  • Options
    emilybemilyb Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How thick do they think we are? Do they expect us to be on the edge of our seats wondering if Jason will live or die or never walk/talk again? This s/l has been done so many times recently & every single time the character in question is up & about a few weeks later none the worse for their ordeal which is swiftly forgotten about. If Jason was going to be killed off or left permanently scarred then Blackburn would have made sure to tell us all months in advance anyway.

On the other hand the Hope story does sound interesting. Its not something thats been done much before, my only worry is will it be done sensitively and realistically? I hope it isn't another "headline grabber" story that will run for a few weeks then be forgotten about as Ty & Fiz hang out in the pub as normal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Could Carla's shock be that she is actually a Connor? Cause in Shayne Ward's interview he says that Carla's in the family but Maria only married in. Which could just be a mistake but as the reveal by the Connor's will change her sense of self...? Just a thought!
  • Options
    jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SineadC wrote: »
    Could Carla's shock be that she is actually a Connor? Cause in Shayne Ward's interview he says that Carla's in the family but Maria only married in. Which could just be a mistake but as the reveal by the Connor's will change her sense of self...? Just a thought!

Hmm you might be onto something there:
    I read something about Rob Donovan holding the key to a Connor family secret
  • Options
    attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not going to lie...those spoilers actually sound rather good. But I'm sure when it finally gets on screen it will probably be a pile of crap, sadly..