Options

James already starting with Gary after the eviction

Comments

• Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »
    What's informing you 'has only just' comment?

He could be in there saying it 5 times a day for all we know.

And besides, he said the same kind of thing to Stephanie weeks back.
    dome wrote: »
    But we don't know, so cannot comment.

yes it works when you quote and cut off the last line but that doesn't make sense when you don't edit the post
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James was bemoaning the fact his friend had gone and Gary says 'He's gone', He might as well have said 'Get over it buddy' :o and then he told him his friend was boring. It was rude and he was completely deserved of James riposte. Gary can take it anyway.

Excuse me? You belong in that household, trevor.

Gary didn't say that Ricci was boring - he said he was voted the most boring.

Huge, huge difference. But it's exactly the same b.s. that the housemates pull over any little thing that Gary says.
  • Options
    PontywarriorPontywarrior Posts: 8,142
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Gary has never held back or given a shoite about anyone in there and he is rude. It has made him a great Hm and he does deserve to win. James should not have said that to him as it was hurtful and personal. rather than rude.

They have voted Gary out every week so of course most want him out - why is that any difference, it was Gary who started the exchange.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    planets wrote: »
    yes it works when you quote and cut off the last line but that doesn't make sense when you don't edit the post

I tend not to selective edit, I'd rather people thought about it and made their own decisions.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    Excuse me? You belong in that household, trevor.

Gary didn't say that Ricci was boring - he said he was voted the most boring.

Huge, huge difference. But it's exactly the same b.s. that the housemates pull over any little thing that Gary says.

No you belong in the House :p Read this from earlier \/ \/ \/
    I know. I've already been told and I apologised :)

Maybe I misheard Gary but it's like people on here are mishearing me ;-) There's about a dozen posts correcting me after I'd already acknowledged it.

I think it's actually worse for those desperately defending Gary and saying people aren't listening to him to so wantonly ignore posts on here :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    I find it odd that Audley has only just become vocal on the subject so close to the final.

I think as the numbers are reducing he has more opportunity to see what's going on around him, last night they showed him in the kitchen where behind him Dee was digging her claws into Gary's wife with Edele, he looked shocked and took a look at them. Maybe when the opportunity arises he will address that with Dee, Audley can walk out of there with his head held high he is a gentleman..
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully he can attack Gary and Audley all the way to the 1-2 finish they deserve.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB announce they are all finalist and still James is mouthing off.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cELM4ABF-J8&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think James was a bear baiter in all of his former lives...
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary Busey and James Jordan clashed in the Celebrity Big Brother house tonight after the latest eviction.

Back on the weekend, the remaining CBB housemates nominated for one final time and all of the housemates ended up facing the axe.

In tonight’s live show, host Emma Willis revealed that Ricci Guarnaccio and Lauren Goodger had received the fewest votes and would be leaving together.

The result had shocked the house with Dee Kelly shouting “No, No, No!” in disbelief.

After the pair had left the house, James reassured Dee: “He’s one of the nicest people I’ve ever met, he’s going to be fine.”

“Can you believe out of everyone them two went together?” George said.

“I’m shocked about her because of how many people she’s got on Twitter, 1.3 million is a s**t load of people,” James admitted.

“I think this show has broken the record, I think six million are watching the show, that’ll eclipse 1.3 million,” replied Audley, over estimating the CBB viewership by a good 5 million viewers.

James went on: “I’m shocked about him [Ricci] though, he’s such a nice guy, he’s such a nice kid, he’s good looking…”

“But he got voted the most boring,” Gary interrupted, referring to the latest task that saw viewer opinions revealed to the housemates. “He’s gone,the rest is history,” Gary added.

“I know he’s gone Gary but I’d have much preferred you went, but there you go,” James snapped. “F**king rude man, unbelievable.

“It’s unbelievable. Sheesh.”

CBB continues nightly on Channel 5 with the final this Friday night.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/196638-celebrity-big-brother-2014-gary-busey-james-jordan-clash-over-eviction-results.html#ixzz3CxMex3eL
    Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    keakykeaky Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    It was a riposte to Gary because he told him rudely 'he's gone' and rudely 'he was boring'. I'm sure most would expect James to immediately join in trashing his friend as Gary was rather than be annoyed at Gary's rudeness, but there you go :cool:

James said he cant believe he was gone, Gary said he was voted the most boring, (from there earlier task). he was stating a point of why he was voted out not his personal opinion. Nothing rude about it...

James on the other hand was RUDE!!
  • Options
    Cletus Van DamnCletus Van Damn Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    James is such a condescending, arrogant, conceited, patronising bawbag.
    I'm surprised no one has knocked the prick out in real life.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No you belong in the House :p Read this from earlier \/ \/ \/

I think it's actually worse for those desperately defending Gary and saying people aren't listening to him to so wantonly ignore posts on here :cool:

Im not defending Gary at all.

As far as im concerned Gary doesnt need defending, he knows the pack have had it in for him since day 1 and he handles it the best he can for an old guy.They have been like a pack of hyenas, he is the target, and Gary knows this too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Im not defending Gary at all.

As far as im concerned Gary doesnt need defending, he knows the pack have had it in for him since day 1 and he handles it the best he can for an old guy.They have been like a pack of hyenas, he is the target, and Gary knows this too.

Eh :confused: My post was to EnricoIV because of something they specifically said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    keaky wrote: »
    James said he cant believe he was gone, Gary said he was voted the most boring, (from there earlier task). he was stating a point of why he was voted out not his personal opinion. Nothing rude about it...

I know ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    keaky wrote: »

Talk about spin! That was NOT all Gary said before James replied.

By all means have your point of view but make sure you state what was ACTUALLY said not just the bits that suit you!
  • Options
    Forum Member

And reading this you are not such a decent person yourself!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably never tried cos he's not scared of them.

Sometimes it seems as though he's really trying to get Audley to hit him, and i think he really thinks he could take Audley, the dillusional numpty he is.

Could you imagine going to see a horror film with James at the Cinema, where he keeps shouting at the screen baddie; "i'm not scared of you mate, i'm a real man, yes i look good in a tutu and have moves that make Louie Spence look like Arnie, but i arm wrestle and gargle with gravel, and i have a wife, no really i do, and we sleep together and do stuff"

We get it James, you like dancing and people think you're gay, you should've got over it by now, stop playing at being a big man, and just be a man. (like Audley)
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Landon3333 wrote: »
    Of course James is gutted the "good-looking" young man left. Was probably gagging to give Ricci another deep-tissue thigh massage before he left.

Ha Ha :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    It was a riposte to Gary because he told him rudely 'he's gone' and rudely 'he was boring'. I'm sure most would expect James to immediately join in trashing his friend as Gary was rather than be annoyed at Gary's rudeness, but there you go :cool:

Yeah, I get that Gary was a bit callous for not jumping on the Ricci tribute but you are talking about the same people who cheer and high five everyone for surviving nominations and eviction except Gary. He may have a hearing problems but his eyesight is fine.

I laughed because it was the truth that practically everyone in here has said. It may not have been most considerate thing to say at the moment but I just find it hard to believe these people aren't grateful that they managed to survive and celebrate instead of holding funerals for the dearly departed.
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    James what do you think of Gary's hair - Rude, he'll say rude whatever Gary does because some ass taught James about power words before he went in. Well it doesn't matter how many times you say Gary is rude, you remain a dick!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Caligal wrote: »
    Yeah, I get that Gary was a bit callous for not jumping on the Ricci tribute but you are talking about the same people who cheer and high five everyone for surviving nominations and eviction except Gary. He may have a hearing problems but his eyesight is fine.

I laughed because it was the truth that practically everyone in here has said. It may not have been most considerate thing to say at the moment but I just find it hard to believe these people aren't grateful that they managed to survive and celebrate instead of holding funerals for the dearly departed.

Fair enough but we're not talking tit for tat are we? Gary was a wee bit harsh regarding the loss of Ricci whilst James was in full mourn phase that's all. I do think it's about phraseology with Gary as I don't think he intends to be rude.

I think full on mourn phase has been lifted now and celebrations are in order but according to live feed Gary went to bed :D
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    Gary issued an opinion, I can guarantee that had I issued the same opinion or had George James would have debated with us or stated an opinion but with Gary - he rips him another one - why is that do you think?...So for all the 'don't feel sorry for Gary cos of his age' etc's Why do you think that would be?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Fair enough but we're not talking tit for tat are we? Gary was a wee bit harsh regarding the loss of Ricci whilst James was in full mourn phase that's all. I do think it's about phraseology with Gary as I don't think he intends to be rude.

I think full on mourn phase has been lifted now and celebrations are in order but according to live feed Gary went to bed :D

Gary really should have come out with at least "I hear you and I am here for you with my heart brother" or some other Garyism. :)

I am just saying that James was looking for Gary to agree with him on how great Ricci was when Gary had no reason to regret Ricci leaving. We could blame the ice cream. Even Aubrey looked interested in it. :p

They look to be having a grand time of it. Is it wrong of me that I found the cuts to Gary sleep dancing entertaining as well?
    p.s. Someone needs to cut Garys toenails. :o

It should be noted that I am pulling for a Christopher win. No wait...I mean Aubrey.