Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 93)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    He gets tweets like that every day! At least one.

"Oh @emmettscanlan is my guilty crush"

"I know I shouldn't but I so fancy Brendan @emmettscanlan"

And I always read them and think, well, I'm sure there's a compliment in there somewhere. :o

A guilty crush is Robson Green! Not blooming Emmett - look at him, he's a man in his prime! I suppose if it's Brendan that might be different, he's a psycho after all :rolleyes::D
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi - it was brilliant wasn't it. HO sure know how to reel me back in :) Protective Brendan was fab.
    OT - Supernatural is rocking my world at the moment ;):)

mine too ;) also other things like Homework and ff and mtw and crimnal minds plus a little bit more;):D
    I have been lurking and watching ;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey back guys :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mine too ;) also other things like Homework and ff and mtw and crimnal minds plus a little bit more;):D
    I have been lurking and watching ;):)

I cannot wait for Season 7 - but will do it's coming in June I think. Darn YT and it's spoilery vids! :D
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely brilliant piece of casting having these two together -both underdogs, both need a good friend to push them along - the scene in Cinserity was lovely. HO you've got me rooting for them, you buggers. Kind of reminded me a little of the Max/OB dynamic - I like characters with dreams and plans. :D

Aw.
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    ETA: PJ is making me chuckle.

Ha, I'm not sure I needed to know what his brothers walked in on him doing. ;)

But yes, I shall look up some tutorials and see. I have lots of buttons and no idea what they do.
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Ste grabbed Doug's wrist as well, boy just wants to hold hands :cry:;)

Oh I thought he did grab his hand at that point! :D
    kojan wrote: »
    I wonder why Brendan ends up at Ste's flat. Not complaining mind, especially now that Ste may be sassing in his boxers.

I guess he goes round now to offer them the money and finds them getting ready for the bank?
    A guilty crush is Robson Green! Not blooming Emmett - look at him, he's a man in his prime! I suppose if it's Brendan that might be different, he's a psycho after all :rolleyes::D

Nuffink wrong with Robson either!
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    PJ is simply amazing :D haha.

Did they Lman?! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst Ste is out.

Then he'd come home and search the house and be sad. :(

Then go to the charity shop, buy them back, drape himself in them, and use them to strangle Ally.

He could lure Ally into C&H with the promise of poncy expensive food, Ally stumbles into a dark shop "Hullo? someone tweetud about ridiculouyly over-prucied pasta?" "Hiyeeerr, Allehh" *Ste dramatically switches on the fairy lights and locks the door* "TRY AND SELL MEH FAIRYEHH LIGHTS WOULD YUH!!" *hands around Allys throat* #Eastenders style duff duffs as the entire world cheers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot wait for Season 7 - but will do it's coming in June I think. Darn YT and it's spoilery vids! :D

Its not here in NZ but I have bascially watched most of season 7;)
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If we are talking OT tv shows then GOTs is back tomorrow, so excited for it. :D

I was hoping it was tonight so I would have something to entertain me until first look on Monday but won't be able to download it until Monday morning. :(

I need something to keep me going this weekend.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aw.

Oh I thought he did grab his hand at that point! :D

I guess he goes round now to offer them the money and finds them getting ready for the bank?

Nuffink wrong with Robson either!

Absolutely nothing wrong with him - mmmm ;)

I am an old sentimentalist can't help myself - I really want their plans to work out they could both do with a break.

I love how Ste and Doug are close sort of physically too, it's nice and suggests a real friendship growing. Who'd have thought it, eh? :) Watched last night again and didn't realise how funny it looked BB and Joel standing there and him with a big bunch of flowers, made sense why Doug shouted get a room - good stuff!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »

I was hoping it was tonight so I would have something to entertain me until first look on Monday but won't be able to download it until Monday morning. :(

Oh yes GOT! :D So happy. Spartacus ends and GOT begins ;)

That reminds me, where is Iclabon?
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Absolutely brilliant piece of casting having these two together -both underdogs, both need a good friend to push them along - the scene in Cinserity was lovely. HO you've got me rooting for them, you buggers. Kind of reminded me a little of the Max/OB dynamic - I like characters with dreams and plans. :D

I know, they feel like Max and OB to me as well. Except better. A bit less laddy and a bit more vulnerable. :o Awwwww.
    Ste grabbed Doug's wrist as well, boy just wants to hold hands :cry:;)

I really thought, like Lman, that they were holding hands. :D But they probably weren't.
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

Ha, I'm not sure I needed to know what his brothers walked in on him doing. ;)

He's right though, Ace of Base The Sign is a tune. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

What's GOTs Ally, sorry clueless me...

ETA - Game of Thrones! Stupid me, can't see it as we don't have Atlantic - does look good though
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    I love how Ste and Doug are close sort of physically too, it's nice and suggests a real friendship growing. Who'd have thought it, eh? :) Watched last night again and didn't realise how funny it looked BB and Joel standing there and him with a big bunch of flowers, made sense why Doug shouted get a room - good stuff!

I am so dim, I didn't even realise Doug was taking the piss because of the flowers ... :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did they Lman?! :o

Nah, they didn't, I rewatched and it was a wrist grab. :D
    duckmoo wrote: »
    He could lure Ally into C&H with the promise of poncy expensive food, Ally stumbles into a dark shop "Hullo? someone tweetud about ridiculouyly over-prucied pasta?" "Hiyeeerr, Allehh" *Ste dramatically switches on the fairy lights and locks the door* "TRY AND SELL MEH FAIRYEHH LIGHTS WOULD YUH!!" *hands around Allys throat* #Eastenders style duff duffs as the entire world cheers

That's.... amazing.

Actually, actually amazing.

Write for HO, you. ;)

Yeah, it doesn't just feel like a business partnership, it's a proper friendship. It's very, very sweet. And to think how long I hated Doug. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't realise about the flowers either.

GOT is Game of Thrones sutts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nah, they didn't, I rewatched and it was a wrist grab. :D

That's.... amazing.

Actually, actually amazing.

Write for HO, you. ;)

Yeah, it doesn't just feel like a business partnership, it's a proper friendship. It's very, very sweet. And to think how long I hated Doug. ;)

Damn it :o:p

You love him now, that is what counts ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know, they feel like Max and OB to me as well. Except better. A bit less laddy and a bit more vulnerable. :o Awwwww.

I think it's because they have more to lose, it's not just teenage highjinx, but I really want them to make it work. :D
    I am so dim, I didn't even realise Doug was taking the piss because of the flowers ... :o:D

That's how I saw it, they were a bloody big bunch of flowers and BB was all up at Joel. I think that's why Ste made his comment later - slightly jealous methinks ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't realise about the flowers either.

GOT is Game of Thrones sutts.

Is Sean Bean still in it? I like Sean, me.

Is it worth getting a boxset?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol at the Sean Bean liking, I would get the boxset but I don't know if it your type of thing.

I'm not laughing about the fact you like Sean Bean, who doesn't but I can't say what I'm laughing at without spoiling it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

#MehBromanticBoys

So, so cute. :o
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    He's right though, Ace of Base The Sign is a tune. :cool:

It is. I like his tastes, me. :cool:
    You love him now, that is what counts ;)

BAH. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BAH. :mad:

Why deny it any longer? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lol at the Sean Bean liking, I would get the boxset but I don't know if it your type of thing.

I'm not laughing about the fact you like Sean Bean, who doesn't but I can't say what I'm laughing at without spoiling it.

ahh, you're intriguing me now. I think I'm sold, didn't realise Liam Cunningham is in it too :o (he'll always be Pa Brady to me). Well, I like fantasy/horror/sci-fi - so think I'd probably like?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why deny it any longer? ;)

I really didn't like Doug either, but used to keep quiet because others liked him. I really like him now, it started before Ste though, I liked his Christmas ep - old softie :)
This discussion has been closed.