Options

Which of the younger actor's on EastEnders do you feel are most vulnerable to the axe

13»

Comments

• Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I do like your latter idea, romance and frolics whilst changing the barrel :blush::D

It would do wonders for both their characters. Johnny could sneak him up to his room when they want a change from the beer cellar.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    It would do wonders for both their characters. Johnny could sneak him up to his room when they want a change from the beer cellar.

How much of what they do in the cellar or in Johnnys room would you want them to show onscreen?

Would an early morning scene of them both topless cuddling and kissing in bed like Mick and Linda be a good idea?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How much of what they do in the cellar or in Johnnys room would you want them to show onscreen?

Would an early morning scene of them both topless cuddling and kissing in bed like Mick and Linda be a good idea?

Why ever not. They could even chase each other up the stairs discarding their clothes as they go....and how about a shower scene.😊
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why ever not. They could even chase each other up the stairs discarding their clothes as they go....and how about a shower scene.😊

Your a genius now why didn't I consider such an idea?! ;-)😘
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This would be amazingly hot. Unfortunately EE doesn't seem to want to give us fun and sexy gay scenes. The closest we got was Ben and Paul having it off next to a corpse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    _elly001 wrote: »
    This would be amazingly hot. Unfortunately EE doesn't seem to want to give us fun and sexy gay scenes. The closest we got was Ben and Paul having it off next to a corpse.

A lot is down to the chemistry though. Ben and Paul just didn't have it. Look at that kiss between Kush and Denise...it was smoking.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot is down to the chemistry though. Ben and Paul just didn't have it. Look at that kiss between Kush and Denise...it was smoking.

True. You can't fake chemistry.
  • Options
    Aiden JamesAiden James Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    True. You can't fake chemistry.

and the thing is Steven and Johnny have it. Ted and Aaron set the screen alight so I can't figure out why EastEnders aren't running with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    and the thing is Steven and Johnny have it. Ted and Aaron set the screen alight so I can't figure out why EastEnders aren't running with it.

The way they sizzled in just a few brief scene's was amazing -the chemistry was palpable.
  • Options
    Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree, Johven should happen, make it happen SOC and your rating in my expectations will soar.
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If there was a soap award for best kiss, Kush and Denise's first one would be nominated or even their second one. They got it SO right with Kush and Denise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree, Johven should happen, make it happen SOC and your rating in my expectations will soar.

Will you give him five gold star's?
  • Options
    writer_composerwriter_composer Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle has brought absolutely nothing to the square except babysitting, being a body in Beales to make it seem like Ian has a business and DTC ticking a transgender equality box. Can't believe he's been in the soap for nearly 9 months and no gritty deep or lengthy storylines
  • Options
    TNPCATNPCA Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Kyle has brought absolutely nothing to the square except babysitting, being a body in Beales to make it seem like Ian has a business and DTC ticking a transgender equality box. Can't believe he's been in the soap for nearly 9 months and no gritty deep or lengthy storylines

Especially since the character has legitimate/believable storylines that could be explored rather than shoehorning others into ones that either are out if character for them or plain stupid
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TNPCA wrote: »
    Especially since the character has legitimate/believable storylines that could be explored rather than shoehorning others into ones that either are out if character for them or plain stupid

I enjoyed Denise Welch playing his mum but alas her stint was only short.