Options

Week 2 SPOILER thread (Saturday 8 October)

Comments

• Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just had a thought - If phones are confiscated at the BBC does that mean all the people supporting in the audience can't vote??

They get them back at the interval?
  • Options
    Valley BirdValley Bird Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Where has the last 12 months gone! Can't believe I'm back on here waiting for the results already. Relieved to hear we've got some spies, Alison Rose and Footy Girl on the case. Couldn't do a panda cam tonight - was up at 6 watching rugby. Happy days.

Hi Tango Angel.
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    I hope Nancy/Eggwina/Lulu/Russell go
    I think Audley/Dan (awwwwww if he goes i'll be gutted)
  • Options
    CaptainSensibleCaptainSensible Posts: 5,546
    Forum Member
    I will be surprised if Nancy doesn't go; I think she is completely charmless
  • Options
    YadillohYadilloh Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    I'd be fine with anyone other than Holly, Chelsee or Harry going. I'd like to see Dan go; he just seems bit a vacant behind the eyes if you know what I mean though that said the idea of his jive intrigues me :D
  • Options
    IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I suspect Dan will get the 'hot man' vote. My Mum is voting for him on that basis anyway, and I kind of agree. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really like Dan, I think he needs a few more weeks before he can really shine
  • Options
    Forum Member

Russell's going to be in for weeks and weeks and weeks. Likely to be Nancy, Eggwina or Lulu.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    I'll be happy if either, LuLu, Nancy, Edwina, Chelsea, Audley or Russell go. Part of me wants Jason to go too but I think that's just because he's good!!!

It's not because he's good, i think it's because jason is a little bit toooooo earnist and a little bit hammy oh and quite annoying.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Hi Valley Bird,

struggling to stay awake myself here as was up at 6 watching rugby and F1 qualy, sad I know.... just the thought of getting results and waiting for tea keeping me awake..... and another early morning ahead for me tomorrow, more rugby and F1
  • Options
    fondantfancyfondantfancy Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edwina to go for me - just because I'm bored.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    I suspect Dan will get the 'hot man' vote. My Mum is voting for him on that basis anyway, and I kind of agree. :o

:o ummmm yeah i always vote for the hot man I mean i voted for Gavin all of last year this year it's Dan :rolleyes:

and on a different note I always hate the early vote offs because some people never get their chance to shine (Nancy no problem there)
  • Options
    squirts mumsquirts mum Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad the spoiler sections back, personally as much as I love Anton & Brendan I think they've been stitched up with rubbish dancers again, so for me Nancy or Lulu. Not keen on Dan but could be convinced by him yet, just can't see Nancy, Lulu or Eggwina getting much further, they lack something just not sure what.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Glad the spoiler sections back, personally as much as I love Anton & Brendan I think they've been stitched up with rubbish dancers again, so for me Nancy or Lulu. Not keen on Dan but could be convinced by him yet, just can't see Nancy, Lulu or Eggwina getting much further, they lack something just not sure what.

Poor Anton last year Big Bird this year Nancy stuck up her own a***
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    I love Anton dearly but I always cringe when the rug comes out and he dances latin :o
  • Options
    judywelshjudywelsh Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't let me post last year (couldn't remember my password..lol) but I eagerly sat waiting for the spoiler every Saturday......boy have I missed this room!!!!!
    I think Nancy should go.......but will probably be Audley or Dan........as long as it's not Robbie, Alex or Russell I will be quite happy!!!!
  • Options
    roddisroddis Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Dan gets my vote..... So pleased spoiler thread back. Thank you in advance
  • Options
    fiffy35fiffy35 Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Poor Anton last year Big Bird this year Nancy stuck up her own a***

Maybe the BBC are trying to "loose" Anton. After all - Erin, Anton & Brendan are the only three origonal pro dancers left. Oh and maybe Ola & James but I'm not too sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fiffy35 wrote: »
    Maybe the BBC are trying to "loose" Anton. After all - Erin, Anton & Brendan are the only three origonal pro dancers left. Oh and maybe Ola & James but I'm not too sure.

James and Ola were in season 4 onwards
  • Options
    YadillohYadilloh Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    It's not because he's good, i think it's because jason is a little bit toooooo earnist and a little bit hammy oh and quite annoying.

My thoughts exactly, I'm not feeling a real passion/engagement more like the judges said- for me it feel like it's acting. No room for the J word & gradually others will catch him up and over take him which i suspect might bring out a Craig Kelly side to him. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tangoangel wrote: »
    Hi Valley Bird,

struggling to stay awake myself here as was up at 6 watching rugby and F1 qualy, sad I know.... just the thought of getting results and waiting for tea keeping me awake..... and another early morning ahead for me tomorrow, more rugby and F1

Going to treat myself to a lie in tomorrow seeing as next weekend I'll have to get up early for even more rugby :D. Will try to stay awake for the whole match next time.

Think it could be an all male final this year and Harry should win but concerned that Aliona could be his handicap. Guess this won't be popular, but loving Russell's energy and humour.
  • Options
    judywelshjudywelsh Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Won't have to be up so early Valley Bird......we don't play till 9.00am lol
  • Options
    fiffy35fiffy35 Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    James and Ola were in season 4 onwards

Thanks.

Ok, ok - then Anton, Erin & Bredan are the old timers then.

Erin deserves to win someday. She's fab.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Going to treat myself to a lie in tomorrow seeing as next weekend I'll have to get up early for even more rugby :D. Will try to stay awake for the whole match next time.

Think it could be an all male final this year and Harry should win but concerned that Aliona could be his handicap. Guess this won't be popular, but loving Russell's energy and humour.

I like Harry he seems really lovely, however for him to win would mean Aliona winning and though she seems ok I don't think I'd like that, every dance is about her showing off how good she is. Also, her choreography can be a bit :eek:
  • Options
    arddunolarddunol Posts: 12,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Aliona will handicap Harry, simply because she creates quite bizarre routines .