Options

3 physical traits you like about yourself

Comments

• Options
    FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mike joyce wrote: »
    I was just hoping women would talk about their boobs.

Shuussss you'll stress out Enema, he hates that stuff.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I said that because I just remember you slagging Luisa off. Anyway, more positive posts wouldn't go amiss. :)

Case of selective memory then, only remembering what you want, to suit the argument at hand.

Check my other posts, they're still there ;-)
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noooway wrote: »
    Why have you linked that post?

Really? Really?

Given your previous posts....I'll let you explain it... might be the best way.
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boobs are not really comparable to a willy in an answer to this question. If a woman said her vadge then maybe.

(Mr Kivi)

The very fact that he's immediately sexualising breasts the second they are mentioned by passing comments about male genitals in the same context really gives the strong impression that he's incapable of separating a woman from female sexuality. And yeah, that does come across as pretty sexist.

I pray for a world where people can talk about any part of their body without someone going "phwoar!" over it.
  • Options
    mike joycemike joyce Posts: 1,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FaithyH wrote: »

A stunning girl like yourself should probably name 10.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I don't hate it, I just think the women who tend to talk about it are a bit annoying.

I'm sure it gets the creepy guys off though :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Really? Really?

Given your previous posts....I'll let you explain it... might be the best way.

Oh you're too kind.

Seriously, what is your issue with me?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    I don't hate it, I just think the women who tend to talk about it are a bit annoying.

A little bit, yeah.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kiviraat wrote: »
    (Mr Kivi)

The very fact that he's immediately sexualising breasts the second they are mentioned by passing comments about male genitals in the same context really gives the strong impression that he's incapable of separating a woman from female sexuality. And yeah, that does come across as pretty sexist.

I pray for a world where people can talk about any part of their body without someone going "phwoar!" over it.

Yeah, I mean, it's not like men to sexualise breasts at all is it? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A little bit, yeah.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping this thread is back on track by tomorrow lunch. Being nice costs nothing. :) I'm going to bed. Nite all! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But it's in a thread where we are asked to name bit of our bodies we like. Not post our boobs etc. I don't see why you got so out your tree about it. If you find threads like this distasteful why post? you've made a judgement call on me telling me you don't like me. That's cool. Not everyone does. But to make that judgment because you assume all I can talk about is boobs is incorrect.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But it's in a thread where we are asked to name bit of our bodies we like. Not post our boobs etc. I don't see why you got so out your tree about it. If you find threads like this distasteful why post? you've made a judgement call on me telling me you don't like me. That's cool. Not everyone does. But to make that judgment because you assume all I can talk about is boobs is incorrect.

I didn't really though did I? I just said I found girls that said it a bit annoying.

Really, I think you got offended by it because you happened to be one of those girls.

Oh well...

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't really though did I? I just said I found girls that said it a bit annoying.

Really, I think you got offended by it because you happened to be one of those girls.

Oh well...

:D

LOL You were rude. You said 90% of women post their boobs for attention online. Not one woman was posting her boobs. You took offence at the mere word BOOBS. That is a huge chip on your shoulder, you might want to sit down now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noooway wrote: »
    Oh you're too kind.

Seriously, what is your issue with me?

Please don't make this personal. There was a discussion the other day where you made a blag thread.
    That's fine :)

I then found out you said you had a little child whilst you had to abort a child with spinabifida.

You are 22, you said your living child was 12 months or so (now you are saying he is approaching 4), your husband is 42.

Which bit is true?

You have also had more jobs than is, well, believeable, for a 22 year old.

Thing is I, ME, I don't believe you, you simply don't make sense So I am going to pick holes when YOU have upset other people on this forum.

Your go :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping this thread is back on track by tomorrow lunch. Being nice costs nothing. :) I'm going to bed. Nite all! :D

I hope none of those 15,000+ posts were not nice, but then your definition of not nice just seems to be, anyone who disagrees with you!

I'm sure this thread will be back to girls talking about boobs and guys wanting more information by tomorrow :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me having a right to an opinion? Am I a real person?

It must take more effort to contort and twist an argument to that extent.

Look at the pouring of outrage at anyone who dare question anyone with a pair of breasts, and all because I find women who talk about their boobs annoying.

You know, I find it annoying, but I can express my opinion. You can find my opinion annoying, even outrageous if you really want to be so dramatic, but it's probably best you just live with it, because you aren't changing it ;-)

(Mr Kivi)

Where did anyone say you're not allowed an opinion?

You say you find breasts beautiful. Yet women who talk about breasts are annoying. By highlighting your preference for a body part that literally has nothing to do with the person they are attached to, you've managed to perfectly show a text book example of sexist objectification of women. You've pretty much said "nice boobs, now don't mention them because you'll put me off my stroke".

Outrageous? No... I find it to be the tragic norm. And as for being dramatic, that comes with being so utterly fabulous :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't make this personal. There was a discussion the other day where you made a blag thread.

I then found out you said you had a little child whilst you had to abort a child with spinabifida.

You are 22, you said your living child was 12 months or so (now you are saying he is approaching 4), your husband is 42.

Which bit is true?

Thing is I, ME, I don't believe you, you simply don't make sense So I am going to pick holes when YOU have upset other people on this forum.

What has any of this got to do with you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    (Mr Kivi)

Where did anyone say you're not allowed an opinion?

You say you find breasts beautiful. Yet women who talk about breasts are annoying. By highlighting your preference for a body part that literally has nothing to do with the person they are attached to, you've managed to perfectly show a text book example of sexist objectification of women. You've pretty much said "nice boobs, now don't mention them because you'll put me off my stroke".

Outrageous? No... I find it to be the tragic norm. And as for being dramatic, that comes with being so utterly fabulous :)

Bingo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I mean, it's not like men to sexualise breasts at all is it? :p

(Mr Kivi)

And here come the populist truisms...

I didn't say men don't sexualise breasts, only that you thought of your own pleasure as soon as breasts came into the equasion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What has any of this got to do with you?

Mike... you (or alter egos) are confusing me with someone who
    might give a shit :D

However way this thread has gone the rule of the thumb is DO NOT CREATE DEAD BABIES!. Which bit of that do people not understand?

And for the love of all things holy.... can multiple account holders (MAH's) not be so bloomin obvious, you divvies!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Which bit is true?

Wow you are mental.

Ok I assume you are referring to the post you linked. My boy will be 4 in 2016.

Since leaving school I have worked in pizza hut, a pawn shop, a kindergarten, 3 pubs, a hotel, as a cleaner, in a sandwich bar, a shoe shop and as a bodyshop rep. Done unpaid work in funeral directors.

Who have I upset?

And fair enough if you don't believe me, but why be so abrasive about it? Who do you think you are?
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

However way this thread has gone the rule of the thumb is DO NOT CREATE DEAD BABIES!. Which bit of that do people not understand?

And for the love of all things holy.... can multiple account holders (MAH's) not be so bloomin obvious, you divvies!

You seem to have forgotten where she was forced to prove it but the obsessives still can't let it drop you've mentioned it more times than she has.

If you think she is making it up then why do you keep bringing it up over and over again and if she is not why do you like taunting her over it that is beyond sick TBH
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're off your rocker. Do you like your boobs?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dead babies is wrong. But we don't know the history and maybe we don't want to know. This should have been done in PMs. I don't know you and I don't know Nooway. I'm just saying maybe this is not the right place?
This discussion has been closed.