• Options
    Rachel_HarrisonRachel_Harrison Posts: 1,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole's top3,
    Matt
    Ryan
    Freddy

Ryan was the Boys wildcard then. So at least one wildcard is going to lives, justifying the twist.
  • Options
    x_factor_fan1x_factor_fan1 Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Ryan was the Boys wildcard then. So at least one wildcard is going to lives, justifying the twist.

Big mistake Ryan avarge he will be gone by week 2
  • Options
    Neu IntentionNeu Intention Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Overs are a good category this year. I'd be interested to know who Sharon puts through to lives.

All I'll say is if Ivy Grace Paredes isn't in the live shows Sharon has made a massive mistake.
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad there is at least one Scottish person in
  • Options
    shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleteee,
  • Options
    x_factor_fan1x_factor_fan1 Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    lewismacf wrote: »
    I'm glad there is at least one Scottish person in

There will be another 2 in the lives in think cailtyn and Emily
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There will be another 2 in the lives in think cailtyn and Emily

I really hope not. They are both average at best, and that is being kind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is true the Louis has a really strong category for once!

Louis is completely clueless, and has no musical knowledge what so ever. Lets get real on here.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why come on the spoiler thread then:confused:

Just to say how daft it is. I am not one of those people who like to watch the ending of a film first.
  • Options
    julie_arklejulie_arkle Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    I wasn't told by anyone who the 3 confirmed groups are

I just know that 1 of them groups are out
  • Options
    Paul_MillerrPaul_Millerr Posts: 1,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't told by anyone who the 3 confirmed groups are

I just know that 1 of them groups are out

Which group is that?
  • Options
    marymclmarymcl Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am surprised that Ryan would be picked over Niall. Gutted for Niall
  • Options
    julie_arklejulie_arkle Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    Corrected by who?

What's the source of your confidence?
  • Options
    Bails HolyGrailBails HolyGrail Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Spoiler threads should be for genuine information not random guesses :(
  • Options
    cheesebigginscheesebiggins Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    I think Freddy and Matt are great picks, I could see either of them winning, but Ryan is truly awful selection. What on earth was Nicole thinking?!
  • Options
    Singy ThingySingy Thingy Posts: 4,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since it is out, yes, those are the top 3 boys.

I am very happy Freddie went to the lives. I hope he will stay true to himself and his strengths as a vocalist. His tone is magical, and he doesn't need to change, just grow as an artist.

I'd have chosen Nate (when you hear him this weekend, you will hear why, though they may cut his audition short in the edit.Even the rest of his category all said he deserved a spot-check him out on youtube if you love great singers with real artistry seriously!), Freddie,and James or Niall(undecided, and for different reasons). James has a great tone and strong voice with a good range and his style and delivery are excellent. Niall , IMO, needs to work on his tech. There are weak spots in his vocals, but they are fix-able. Even as he is now, though, his tone is memorable and he has something. I would not be surprised to see him succeed.

Based on things I have seen in past years and patterns,I have reason to believe they already have the winners album in the works and hope for a boyband type winner who is capable of being a solo act.Matt and Ryan both fit that description. Ryan seems really genuine and likeable , and Matt has outstanding stage presence and really strong performance skills.

I hope they put through some of the outstanding and.or soulful vocalists in the other categories. That is what I enjoy on the show most-hearing good singers and watching them develop their talent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am very happy Freddie went to the lives. I hope he will stay true to himself and his strengths as a vocalist. His tone is magical, and he doesn't need to change, just grow as an artist.

I'd have chosen Nate (when you hear him this weekend, you will hear why, though they may cut his audition short in the edit.Even the rest of his category all said he deserved a spot-check him out on youtube if you love great singers with real artistry seriously!), Freddie,and James or Niall(undecided, and for different reasons). James has a great tone and strong voice with a good range and his style and delivery are excellent. Niall , IMO, needs to work on his tech. There are weak spots in his vocals, but they are fix-able. Even as he is now, though, his tone is memorable and he has something. I would not be surprised to see him succeed.

Based on things I have seen in past years and patterns,I have reason to believe they already have the winners album in the works and hope for a boyband type winner who is capable of being a solo act.Matt and Ryan both fit that description. Ryan seems really genuine and likeable , and Matt has outstanding stage presence and really strong performance skills.

I hope they put through some of the outstanding and.or soulful vocalists in the other categories. That is what I enjoy on the show most-hearing good singers and watching them develop their talent.

Couldn't of put it any better. Niall will succeed I hope he does. I do genuinely believe now it's the brooks that could go onto win it. I said Niall or the brooks. I am hoping there will be a twist to bring Niall back, my heart goes out to him and his family. He will pick himself back up. Il support him all the way.
    But the brooks have been touring lately a lot, and I think there in with a massive shout if they get the right treatment.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that's the three groups, I can see Louis losing his category first again, the novelty act will go the same way as Blonde Electra and Diva Fever IMO, 5am's audition preview sounds a bit of a mess tbh and I'm amazed at the hype for the Brooks because I genuinely remember nothing about them and struggle to see how they'll stand out
  • Options
    Rachel_HarrisonRachel_Harrison Posts: 1,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What you are describing as a boyband type solo act is a "teen idol". Obviously there's a long history of that from Frank Sinatra through Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendes.
  • Options
    jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Not a bad selection but not exactly good, quite likes 5AM's style in their audition, need work but they have some potential. Nothing really good in the boys except maybe Freddy but even then sending both Christian and Niall home is a bit of joke, one would be fine but one should've gone through.

Also Shraine your prediction thread is gonna look a bit shocking come judges houses now isn't it :P
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    Not a bad selection but not exactly good, quite likes 5AM's style in their audition, need work but they have some potential. Nothing really good in the boys except maybe Freddy but even then sending both Christian and Niall home is a bit of joke, one would be fine but one should've gone through.

Also Shraine your prediction thread is gonna look a bit shocking come judges houses now isn't it :P

Yes yes that's right. But I did also state in the thread that The Brooks were the danger to any contestant. And I will still stick by that. It's a boy or group this year. With Niall not in it. I have to say it's thier for the brooks taking, given the right treatment of course. A lot has been going on with them behind the scenes. Doing a lot of touring and tv shoots.
  • Options
    Singy ThingySingy Thingy Posts: 4,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What you are describing as a boyband type solo act is a "teen idol". Obviously there's a long history of that from Frank Sinatra through Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendes.

Best of luck to those who made it, and the chosen winner, they do deserve the chance and will do well.It would just be great if they could clue the amazing artists and female teen idol types in on years when they already have it scripted and are just casting that role.I cannot say more, but if I could, believe me, I'd have a LOT to say.
  • Options
    88Paul9988Paul99 Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best of luck to those who made it, and the chosen winner, they do deserve the chance and will do well.It would just be great if they could clue the amazing artists and female teen idol types in on years when they already have it scripted and are just casting that role.I cannot say more, but if I could, believe me, I'd have a LOT to say.

They often don't get their chosen winner to win. Also I think this year the Girls is the strongest category by a distance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I have seen the overs look to be very decent. Will just have to wait and see.