Options

100 % Alleged Showbiz Industry Hints & Saucy Secrets (merged) (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    It could be a jounalist who wrote a book about Nirvana.

Think of a mountain beginning with 'E' and look at the first word in the title of the story.

I think they might be talking the mick with the 'grunge legend' bit. :D

Edit: Think of the actor Rupert's surname as the blind item man's first name.

He also released two singles with 'Legend' in the title.

I think you're spot on there :)
  • Options
    me@homeme@home Posts: 13,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    It could be a jounalist who wrote a book about Nirvana.

Think of a mountain beginning with 'E' and look at the first word in the title of the story.

I think they might be talking the mick with the 'grunge legend' bit. :D

Edit: Think of the actor Rupert's surname as the blind item man's first name.

He also released two singles with 'Legend' in the title.

I get the first name but not the last one.:o
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    me@home wrote: »
    I get the first name but not the last one.:o

The last name's in the headline to the piece, and it ain't romance ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The last name's in the headline to the piece, and it ain't romance ;)

So the initials are ET? I guess I just don't know who he is.:o:D
  • Options
    nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmmm just googled this ET person, seems he's a rock journo/author but i must admit i'd never heard of him before

i was kinda hoping it was going to be another kinky tale about that more recent friend of courtney's!:D
  • Options
    Reiver97Reiver97 Posts: 2,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About the racist footballer. I know sod all about these footballers and whatever it is they do, but I do recall that a few years back there was one of them who was in a relationship with a former BB winner. She was, it is said, herself very racist, even expressing admiration for a certain German dictator (can I mention his name? Im sure he wont sue us? Im talking about Hitler, ok?).

Anyway, according to popbitch or HM, her footballing bf was a big fan of using the n-word and not a big fan of anyone darker complexioned than himself. Is this the one that played in white that was mentioned before?

And talking of racists did anyone ever find out who that Hollywood type who was giving donations to a white-supremacist group was?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reiver97 wrote: »
    About the racist footballer. I know sod all about these footballers and whatever it is they do, but I do recall that a few years back there was one of them who was in a relationship with a former BB winner. She was, it is said, herself very racist, even expressing admiration for a certain German dictator (can I mention his name? Im sure he wont sue us? Im talking about Hitler, ok?).

Anyway, according to popbitch or HM, her footballing bf was a big fan of using the n-word and not a big fan of anyone darker complexioned than himself. Is this the one that played in white that was mentioned before?

And talking of racists did anyone ever find out who that Hollywood type who was giving donations to a white-supremacist group was?

He's been named on a few sites as the Seinfeld guy who went a step too far last year in a comedy club and outed himself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reiver97 wrote: »

Ah that footballer. I think your suspicions may well be correct.;)
  • Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah that footballer. I think your suspicions may well be correct.;)

Are we talking about the one who recently signed for a teesside club?
  • Options
    couscouscouscous Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xaulleo wrote: »

3 & 4. OK, this one is a little complicated.

--B list television actress on network show is married to a regular guy.
    -- B list television actor on hit network (not the same as our actress) show married to a producer/visionary.
    Our actor and actress shoot on the same lot. They met, and started having an affair. They also started hanging out with their respective spouses together. The regular guy and producer/visionary hit it off and started having an affair. Eventually all found out about each other. Fearing no one would understand what the hell was going on, they decided to keep it secret and stay married to their respective spouses. What they did do however is switch where they slept. Producer/visionary moved in with regular guy and actress moved in with actor. Got it?

Might have to read this one tomorrow when I haven't had 2 glasses of wine!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tomorrow belongs to me :

http://www.espacioblog.com/myfiles/dmxfan/jonathan-woodgate3.jpg
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There is another one of course, but I am not sure if this was a racial thing . The Sun online has a story on their sports page about an assault, the player is facing charges.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/section/0,,3,00.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    currently doing the rounds....and not for the first time

which twizzling chef was recently caught AGAIN up on Hampstead where he lives with his missus.......

Could someone PM me with the details, I have an idea from the clues it is a chef with a magic torch.
  • Options
    One and OnlyOne and Only Posts: 4,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could someone PM me with the details, I have an idea from the clues it is a chef with a magic torch.

You don't need a pm.

Did you ever have turkey twizzlers for School Dinners?
    Have you ever seen a Naked Chef?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't need a pm.

I still don't believe it. I think he stirs a lot of resentment because of his criticism of school dinners and promotion of healthy eating and jealousy because of his success at such a young age and seemingly happy family life in people and therefore is a target for Holy Moly type fabrications.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still don't believe it. I think he stirs a lot of resentment because of his criticism of school dinners and promotion of healthy eating and jealousy because of his success at such a young age and seemingly happy family life in people and therefore is a target for Holy Moly type fabrications.

I've no idea whether its true or not.

I don't want to believe the gossip about the Swearing Chef either.:(
  • Options
    couscouscouscous Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whats the gossip about the sweaing chef? I presume you mean the F word chef?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've no idea whether its true or not.

I don't want to believe the gossip about the Swearing Chef either.:(

The swearing chef has admitted to being a bit of a bad boy in some ways but I don't think it was him in Hampstead either. Now there's another chef......I don't know where he lives.....but the rumours have been around for years. I even saw an allusion to that made recently on a tv show ( I think it was Eastenders) recently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    couscous wrote: »
    whats the gossip about the sweaing chef? I presume you mean the F word chef?

Yes him.:(

Supposed to have a fondness for male attention.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes him.:(

Supposed to have a fondness for male attention.

Also for naughty salt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also for naughty salt.

I doubt that one because of the way he has written about his brother's problems with substances.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You don't need a pm.

I just needed it confirmed. As willing as I am to digest all gossip this one seemed too unbelievable.
  • Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mind you the f word chap is very close friends with an American chef well known for eating the still beating heart of a cobra, who has over the years put his hands up to various drugs and who wrote an expose on Kitchen antics where drug abuse seemed rife
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mind you the f word chap is very close friends with an American chef well known for eating the still beating heart of a cobra, who has over the years put his hands up to various drugs and who wrote an expose on Kitchen antics where drug abuse seemed rife

Are you talking about someone with the initials AB? I've got "Kitchen Confidential" as my next book to read.
  • Options
    Nick SoapdishNick Soapdish Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    joe2-snj wrote: »
    This one interests me alot. If any one knows could I have a PM or post a clue?

RE: Fading racist footballer

Could it be a certain bloke, who if he was obsessed with the 50's would be referred to as a TEDDY boy?
This discussion has been closed.