Options

To All the Jodie Marsh Haters Part 4

Comments

• Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Don't worry, you wouldn't be, it was piled up nationally in the pound shop for £1 recently, ironically it was alongside Fran Cosgrave's book.:D

How I wait and long for the next installment of Fran's journey through the murky world of Scotch eggs and celebdom :D;)

(Apologies to those to whom that post made no sense whatsoever)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    If Jodie has a go at the press for having a go at her I don't see what the difference is or why she shouldn't speak out. She was bullied badly at school for years so it'll probably make her lash out more than if she wasn't.

Whether anyone on her wants to accept it or not, she's been given a very rough ride by the press and public alike, and despite some of the things she's got up to, she doesn't deserve such vitriol directed at her. She must feel like she's been thrown to the lions and it's my own opinion that she's not blogging anymore due to the Mush site pulling apart every single thing that she says. As someone else was saying on here a while ago, some of the Mushers must be stalking her. How do you know where she lives or what her house looks like if you haven't driven past it, probably on purpose, just to carry on tearing her to shreads.

She's done a lot of work for charity. She really is not that bad a person as you all seem to think.

I beg to differ. She really is a nasty piece of work as she's proved time and time again. She's attracting a lot of vitriol cos that's what she keeps giving out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has it not crossed your mind that Jodie might have just preferred the house regardless of whether it was detached or semi-detached?

No because if you're as loaded as Jodie is :yawn: :D then surely you would go for the detached property? I would. I do anyway and I'm not as rich as Mrs Peacock!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If Jodie has a go at the press for having a go at her I don't see what the difference is or why she shouldn't speak out. She was bullied badly at school for years so it'll probably make her lash out more than if she wasn't.

Whether anyone on her wants to accept it or not, she's been given a very rough ride by the press and public alike, and despite some of the things she's got up to, she doesn't deserve such vitriol directed at her. She must feel like she's been thrown to the lions and it's my own opinion that she's not blogging anymore due to the Mush site pulling apart every single thing that she says. As someone else was saying on here a while ago, some of the Mushers must be stalking her. How do you know where she lives or what her house looks like if you haven't driven past it, probably on purpose, just to carry on tearing her to shreads.

She's done a lot of work for charity. She really is not that bad a person as you all seem to think.

AND people a lot more famous than Mrs Peacock have to put up with the press having a go at them. Most of them don't respond because it's not good for business! Having the press against you is not going to help your career. If Mrs P wasn't so thick and deluded, she would've realised that a long time ago and been able to salvage what's left of her "career!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She actually wrote her own book. I wouldn't call that nothing. If she thought the whole world owed her a living then she wouldn't bother working at all. She'd just sponge off her parents or the state.

We've only got Jodie's word for it and we all know by now that she's somewhat 'generous' with the truth!
  • Options
    capricecaprice Posts: 16,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's probably wrapping her tits around her own neck. :D

:D:D:D

Post of the week!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's face it (well, we have faced it, it's the woman attached to the spaniel's that hasn't) PEOPLE DON'T LIKE JODIE MARSH.

It seems they didn't like her at school, they dislike her on the nightclub circuit, she's a laughing stock in the industry she is trying to break into and the public deride her.

Of course, according to the creosoted one, that is everyone else's fault but hers... Doesn't she realise that she is the common (that word works on several levels! :D) denominator in these school, social, work and image scenarios?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My take on it is that she is not blogging because her management have at last had the good sense to tell her that her blogs have been her undoing. She has lied,. boasted, blagged and disgusted people in her blogs.

How ridiculous to say that she is being stalked. Her show ""Who will take her Up The Aisle" have shown her house and its location for everyone to see. Perhaps she should have thought of this lack of privacy when she was filming it. ;)

Her charities have disowned her:o Please let us know what charities have still got her on their lists, because I can assure you that you will not find her name on their websites;)
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    margurita wrote: »
    Her charities have disowned her:o Please let us know what charities have still got her on their lists, because I can assure you that you will not find her name on their websites;)

She's still on the PETA website, but it's not recent. How can a woman who wears motorcycle leathers, wears leather shoes and has a leather sofa be such a bloody hypocrite?

Beatbullying have disowned her though.
  • Options
    HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She actually wrote her own book. I wouldn't call that nothing. If she thought the whole world owed her a living then she wouldn't bother working at all. She'd just sponge off her parents or the state.

Lots of people write their own books..it doesn't automatically make them famous, she doesn't sponge off the state but she did sponge thousands of pounds worth of freebies from various people for a sham marriage and has recently bragged about how 'blagging things for free is the way forward' and I'm not sure about her job...what does she do exactly :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .... and it's my own opinion that she's not blogging anymore due to the Mush site pulling apart every single thing that she says....

nah, the reason she hasn't blogged is simply because she's on her honeymoon in Florida, she wouldn't stop blogging because of people picking apart her blogs. She NEEDS to know that people are discussing her because it reinforces in her mind her celebrity. She has even as much as said in one of her blogs that she doesn't want people to stop discussing her blogs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    caprice wrote: »
    Let's face it (well, we have faced it, it's the woman attached to the spaniel's that hasn't) PEOPLE DON'T LIKE JODIE MARSH.

It seems they didn't like her at school, they dislike her on the nightclub circuit, she's a laughing stock in the industry she is trying to break into and the public deride her.

Of course, according to the creosoted one, that is everyone else's fault but hers... Doesn't she realise that she is the common (that word works on several levels! :D) denominator in these school, social, work and image scenarios?

You think she'd have worked that one out by now, but oh no - not Jodie. It's everybody else's fault!!
  • Options
    BeanGBeanG Posts: 1,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like she's just joined Facebook! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    BeanG wrote: »
    Looks like she's just joined Facebook! :rolleyes:

Doesn't mean it's the real one just because she put a pic of Jodie on her profile though!
    She's moaned in the past about people putting her name on MySpace and pretending to be her.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Woowookid wrote: »
    Doesn't mean it's the real one just because she put a pic of Jodie on her profile though!
    She's moaned in the past about people putting her name on MySpace and pretending to be her.

But they always get found out as fakes because they turn out to be quite nice people :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    But they always get found out as fakes because they turn out to be quite nice people :D

:D:D

Plus you can usually tell the fake ones because they don't have enough MEMEMEME in them.
  • Options
    couscouscouscous Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why is anyone pretending to be JM anyway?
  • Options
    inightflightiinightflighti Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Why do all you lot care so much?

I'm not a Jodie Marsh fan but I couldn't care less about her life or her blogs etc.

She has the right to say and be whoever she wants to be, you have the right to criticize it, but a few people seem to think she should 'Get out of the business', why should she?

She has achieved more fame and fortune than most of you ever could dream. She's not some mega A list star, but atleast she is doing something she always dreamed about and has been able to earn a living from it.

I'm not a fan of hers, she does come across as a very me-me-me star and she is nowhere near as good looking or as sexy as she thinks. But I don't think she's an evil person, she's not a criminal or a terrorist, just another Z lister.

Get over it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woowookid wrote: »

It gives her occupation as glamour model - the rea Jodie would not have left out TELEVISION PRESENTER AND REALITY STAR:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not a Jodie Marsh fan but I couldn't care less about her life or her blogs etc.

She has the right to say and be whoever she wants to be, you have the right to criticize it, but a few people seem to think she should 'Get out of the business', why should she?

She has achieved more fame and fortune than most of you ever could dream. She's not some mega A list star, but atleast she is doing something she always dreamed about and has been able to earn a living from it.

I'm not a fan of hers, she does come across as a very me-me-me star and she is nowhere near as good looking or as sexy as she thinks. But I don't think she's an evil person, she's not a criminal or a terrorist, just another Z lister.

Get over it.

Yes I agree that a very few people do take the dislike of her too far but most don't. You personally couldn't care less about her life or her blogs and that's fair enough, but Jodie really WANTS (and in my opinion NEEDS) people to be interested in her life and blogs which is why she writes them detailing all and sundry in the first place.

The things is though to write a blog that people are going to be interested enough to be reading you have to have one of two things and that's either a life that has something worth reading about OR a style of writing that's good enough to make the more mundane activities of life more interesting by writing them in a witty manner etc.

I can't help feeling after all this wedding fiasco and the lack of interest from magazines and newspapers afterwards, along with the failure of the previous tv programme that she did, that there is going to be less and less in the way of 'work' for her which means she will have less and less to blog about and I certainly don't think her writing style will be enough to keep people enthralled as her writing about her daily life of mundane things like her cleaners coming round and how she puked up the most ever after 2 vodkas generally tends to read like it's been written by a thirteen year old!

So I feel that interest in the orange one will be and indeed already IS on the wane from fans and anti-fans alike and before long this thread will have dropped to page 6 and people will be saying Jodie who???

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Get over it.

Gosh!

To use your own words... (and grammar and punctuation)

"Why do you care so much?

I'm not a fan of every DS poster but I don't take their views or their posts on DS to heart as much as you do.

They have the right to say and be whoever they want to be, you have the right to criticize it, but a few people seem to think they should 'Get over it', why should they?

They have achieved more wit and debate than you ever could dream. They are not mega A list stars but at least they are writing about someone who puts themselves in the public eye in the hope that someone will give them some money if they show them their genitalia, not attacking strangers on DS purely because they don't share your opinion.

I'm not a fan of every DS poster, everyone has differing views that's all, they are not criminals or terrorists, just DS posters.

Get over it."

See what I did there? :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I agree that a very few people do take the dislike of her too far but most don't. You personally couldn't care less about her life or her blogs and that's fair enough, but Jodie really WANTS (and in my opinion NEEDS) people to be interested in her life and blogs which is why she writes them detailing all and sundry in the first place.

The things is though to write a blog that people are going to be interested enough to be reading you have to have one of two things and that's either a life that has something worth reading about OR a style of writing that's good enough to make the more mundane activities of life more interesting by writing them in a witty manner etc.

I can't help feeling after all this wedding fiasco and the lack of interest from magazines and newspapers afterwards, along with the failure of the previous tv programme that she did, that there is going to be less and less in the way of 'work' for her which means she will have less and less to blog about and I certainly don't think her writing style will be enough to keep people enthralled as her writing about her daily life of mundane things like her cleaners coming round and how she puked up the most ever after 2 vodkas generally tends to read like it's been written by a thirteen year old!

So I feel that interest in the orange one will be and indeed already IS on the wane from fans and anti-fans alike and before long this thread will have dropped to page 6 and people will be saying Jodie who???

:D

Word is that she is trying to get pregnant so she can make money from the pregnancy etc. as Katie Price has. She doesn't seem to realise that she isn't Katie. Weird!

I gave up reading her blog as she has the most boring life of anyone I have ever come across, including my elderly grandmother who seeks a quiet life. All Marsh does is eat, watch TV and shop for cheap stuff. Perhaps if she got a job she could afford normal priced clothes and furniture, or perhaps even something designer?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps if she got a job she could afford normal priced clothes and furniture, or perhaps even something designer?

Or even, shock horror, clothes that fit :eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Word is that she is trying to get pregnant so she can make money from the pregnancy etc. as Katie Price has. She doesn't seem to realise that she isn't Katie. Weird!

I gave up reading her blog as she has the most boring life of anyone I have ever come across, including my elderly grandmother who seeks a quiet life. All Marsh does is eat, watch TV and shop for cheap stuff. Perhaps if she got a job she could afford normal priced clothes and furniture, or perhaps even something designer?

It's too preditable though isn't it. It would be 'today I bought the best baby outfit ever, it had buttons and bows and everything, it cheered me up cos I had the worst morning sickness anyone has ever had, I honestly thought I was going to die, I was the sickest I have ever been yadda yadda yadda yawn :yawn:
This discussion has been closed.