Options

Why all the hatred for Karly? Is it from jealous female fans?

Comments

• Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Selena wrote: »
    Complete utter rubbish. Sorry but the jealously card gets overused on here.

Maybe people dont like Karly because of her attitude and things that she has done.

Absolutely spot on Selena..it seems you cant have an opinion on here about a female hm without getting accusations of jealousy.
    Not all people base an opinion of people on looks....personality speaks volumes for me.
    I draw my conclusions on hm's (male and female) based on their personality and how they interact with the other hm's... not on their looks,where they come from or how they speak.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,298
    Forum Member
    Picklebum wrote: »
    why - beacause we can recognise a plum when we see one....

Awesome
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about these stats of yours OP?

Care to get comfy with Bambi and me! :p
  • Options
    Caged KittyCaged Kitty Posts: 15,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been watching the HL shows and can't see why she is favourite to go this week. I would have thought it would be Noirin. Is it jealous female fans? The good looking chicks always tend to go first because of this reason.

Every single year someone accuses people of jealousy if we do not like a female housemate. It's beyond ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Noirin is far more attractive imo and she is one of my top 3 housemates.

How about you read the threads and you will find that people are voting Karly out because she is bad humoured, dour, moaning and bitching and nothing more. She was one of my favourites at the beginning but then she got very close to Lisa and changed. These days we don't see any positive traits and I feel the house will benefit with her and Lisa's evictions.

Things with guys like you may come down to looks but you will find with us girls it comes down to a lot, lot more.
  • Options
    PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dunkan wrote: »
    Awesome

why thanks very much!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dunkan wrote: »
    is that the Scottish Princess one?

Yes he had a lot of usernames, a bit sad really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*Budges up to make room for Billy* :D
  • Options
    Caged KittyCaged Kitty Posts: 15,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now lets get some things straight boyo.

1)FACT- I am female
    2)FACT- Karly looks like a wet fishes slapped arse
    3)FACT- Sophie is very pretty
    4)FACT- I do not like Karly
    5)FACT- I like Sophie

Ergo, your theory is frankly bollocks.

Said so much better than me. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every single year someone accuses people of jealousy if we do not like a female housemate. It's beyond ridiculous. :rolleyes:

How about you read the threads and you will find that people are voting Karly out because she is bad humoured, dour, moaning and bitching and nothing more. She was one of my favourites at the beginning but then she got very close to Lisa and changed. These days we don't see any positive traits and I feel the house will benefit with her and Lisa's evictions.

Things with guys like you may come down to looks but you will find with us girls it comes down to a lot, lot more.

As soon as Karly aligned herself with Lisa she alienated herself from the group.
    That and her shit stirring even with her friends has done her no favours, as you say her looks dont even come into it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

love your answer, you make so much sense well to me anyways :D
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still want Noirin out. Funny how the tide turns in a matter of days. Everyone was slagging her off a few days ago. Hope shes up again soon and not against Lisa - now I do want her out but then maybe BB would be dull, as was said on BB tonight.
  • Options
    PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I fear there be alot of pimply arsed types that haunt these here forums with very little experience of us womenfolk
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fear there be alot of pimply arsed types that haunt these here forums with very little experience of us womenfolk

:D

Pimply arsed
  • Options
    BettyBoop2009BettyBoop2009 Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    I don't hate Karly.

I just don't think she has come across as a particularly nice person.Her personality has not come across as endearing or engaging.

She has come across as a relentlessly negative,sour and biatchy person,spending her time chainsmoking with Lisa and pulling other HM's to pieces who she doesn't find acceptable.

She is a pretty girl,but her personality traits listed above detract from that.

I'm female.I've never taken to her as a HM because of the opinions stated above,not because I'm jealous of her looks.
    Frankly OP,it's rather sad and pathetic that you suggest all female BB fans are against Karly because of her looks. :p;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    Still want Noirin out. Funny how the tide turns in a matter of days. Everyone was slagging her off a few days ago. Hope shes up again soon and not against Lisa - now I do want her out but then maybe BB would be dull, as was said on BB tonight.

Well same applied to her cohort Marcus.
    He went from Hero to Zero within the space of a few days.
    It's all swings and roundabouts in there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member

Here Here. I also liked Karly at first but since getting in with Lisa she is showing that she is just as nasty as Lisa.
    I would like to see Karly go on Friday and leave Lisa with ???????Charlie? Now that will be interesting to watch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm a man...I'm even from the same county as Karly, and even I can't stand her.

I think the 'jealousy' thing is rather tiresome - as other posters have pointed out, by applying that logic then surely it would be Noirin, or even Dogface (both of whom I find more attractive - physically and porsonality-wise - than that moaning, sour-faced bore Karly), who would be inspiring such ill-will :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well done Picklebum...a nice, humerous comment to lighten things up:D
  • Options
    Goo Goo CrunchyGoo Goo Crunchy Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been watching the HL shows and can't see why she is favourite to go this week. I would have thought it would be Noirin. Is it jealous female fans? The good looking chicks always tend to go first because of this reason.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. She's an attractive girl and the women are out to get her for being attractive.

It's usual from BB viewers but more so this year as the ratings are lower and you're only left with hard core booing crowds who are there to take their frustration out on people who have any advantage in life. Be they men who are using as a target for all the women who rejected them, or women who have seen Karly types get all the best guys.

Let's face it - you've got to have a lot of time on your hands to watch Big Brother as hardcore as the viewers that are left.

If we look at the housemates who have gone, it's been intelligence in Sophia, Good looks in Kris, Sree's education and background/experience in life, Angel's talents... the list goes on.

Obviously, as per usual, we see Freddie's plan to play the victim has played with BB viewers as it has in the past with housemates like Kate Lawler, Nadia Almada, Pete. Freddie knows the audience and plays them like a pair of spoons. Easy.

We have also seen this with Noirin. Attractive girl who was disliked - she plays the victim. She gets the votes.
  • Options
    Billy NomatesBilly Nomates Posts: 9,121
    Forum Member

As long as I can sit in the middle. :)

We're in for a long wait I reckon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luna49 wrote: »
    Here Here. I also liked Karly at first but since getting in with Lisa she is showing that she is just as nasty as Lisa.
    I would like to see Karly go on Friday and leave Lisa with ???????Charlie? Now that will be interesting to watch.

Hehe yeah, it will be interesting to see what Lisa does when Karly is gone - perhaps then Dogface will realise the ship is sinking and, in the manner of a rat, jump ship!

Your first post Luna49! Let me be the first to welcome you :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Hehe yeah, it will be interesting to see what Lisa does when Karly is gone - perhaps then Dogface will realise the ship is sinking and, in the manner of a rat, jump ship!

Your first post Luna49! Let me be the first to welcome you :)
    Thank you for your welcome message.
  • Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bassline42 wrote: »
    If it was down to looks Noirin would be faviroute to go as she is much better looking than karly imo...

The fact that karly has wasted herslef this series by being glued to the bus stop, chain smoking and bitching is the main reason she is disliked...however i have to agree that women do get unfairly judged, i think this year it's been Noirin 2bh, I think she is a fiery, fun confident person, but the genreal consensus is that she is a manipulative bitch.

seconded

noirin is definately the best of the women
    imho
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking exactly the same thing. She's an attractive girl and the women are out to get her for being attractive.

It's usual from BB viewers but more so this year as the ratings are lower and you're only left with hard core booing crowds who are there to take their frustration out on people who have any advantage in life.

If we look at the housemates who have gone, it's been intelligence in Sophia, Good looks in Kris, Sree's education and background/experience in life, Angel's talents... the list goes on.

Obviously, as per usual, we see Freddie's plan to play the victim has played with BB viewers as it has in the past with housemates like Kate Lawler, Nadia Almada, Pete. Freddie knows the audience and plays them like a pair of spoons. Easy.

If they're out to get her because she's attractive....why aren't they out to get Noirin, who, by nearly everyones standards, is much more attractive than Karly?

And again, if education/backround in life is the reason Sree was evicted, then why hasn't Freddie been voted out? He has received a much better education than Sree, and has a much more priveleged backround apparantly.

Your argument doesn;t really make much sense, does it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope that's sarcasm. If not, your brain must work differently to mine. :o