Options

Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 2)

1458459460461462464»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,901
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    I have to turn channels now when I even see that advert..

with ad's like that is there anywonder car sales have slumped!!!:D

I was so incensed by that advert I emailed Peugeot :o The response I got was that if you really hate the ad, tell ofcom. Sadly I don't think ofcom can do much to stop me embarking on a killing spree which starts with a man saying ' no ar' when he means 'noir'
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which is the new advert with the guy and the dodgy accent? I think he's selling windows.
  • Options
    SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jessca wrote: »
    I was so incensed by that advert I emailed Peugeot :o The response I got was that if you really hate the ad, tell ofcom. Sadly I don't think ofcom can do much to stop me embarking on a killing spree which starts with a man saying ' no ar' when he means 'noir'

I think its because it is actually supposed to be pronounced "no-ar" but spelt "noir".
    I knew he was referring to a colour but didn't know it was French for black until i read this thread. Now their little "joke" does make sense......although its not funny.

The "fact me" ad is getting on my nerves too as i'm watching the cricket and its on every ad break. Its far too smug for its own good and the woman although fairly pretty is no stunner, especially when it goes to the close up shot where they are looking through the window.

The BT ad's are now starting to get on my nerves too.
    She's just found out she is pregnant but she's jumping around on sofas?? And her new pudding bowl haircut looks stupid.

Not sure what it is advertising, possibly mouthwash, but the woman jigging around in her PJ's is very cute and the black guy singing is quite funny.
  • Options
    LnMidnaLnMidna Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear DS advert lovers,

A gift for you all.

:D

Damn you. Singing man has nothing on meerkat.
  • Options
    Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The DFS ad used to say "No-one does a sale like DFS". No wonder - They have enough practice at it !
  • Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now I can see why so many iguanas are named Iggy and Iggy Pop. Yes, yes, I CAN see the resemblance
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Envirofone advert when that bloke says "wonga!". You'll get £50,100,150 more like 50p, £1 and £1.50.

The 118 118 adverts between The Simpsons.

The FX adverts promoting True Blood nearly every second of every minute of FX. Yes, True Blood is good. We do not need to be told that it is going to be on at every ad break.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to do a poo at Pauls house...

NUFF SAID
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Myleen Klass and the Pantene 10 day challenge is rather annoying. But that maybe that's just because it's Myleen Klass.
  • Options
    legomattylegomatty Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Bogof Bingo, Oh dear,oh dear,oh dear,oh dear,oh dear,oh dear,oh dear,oh dear,oh dear!
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Pepsi Max advert with the three 'fun' guys at the end doing some sort of dance.
  • Options
    orchoverorchover Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

NUFF SAID

The problem with that advert is I spent so much time thinking "Did he really say poo on an advert?" when I first saw it, followed by "oh no its the poo advert nooooo" every subsequent time, that I can't actually remember what its advertising... other than something to do with toilets.... so not a resounding success all round really!
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Envirofone advert when that bloke says "wonga!". You'll get £50,100,150 more like 50p, £1 and £1.50.

Or with my old phones, a fantastic 30p for one and not a penny for the other!
  • Options
    kinseyjafkinseyjaf Posts: 1,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

NUFF SAID

Could not agree more!!!:eek::eek::eek:
This discussion has been closed.