Options

The John and Edward Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    FirstBlushFirstBlush Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    BBwoofie wrote: »
    Santa wanted John and Edward to win! :p

Its Christmas Every Day in John and Edward land :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    howard_s wrote: »
    What are they doing?

They're presenting 'Jedward's Reality Riot! Top 20' :)
  • Options
    River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had to switch to my phone. laptop battery died.
    They were great on xtra factor. watching smash hits thing now.

How do I get in on the signing at The Revenge? I can stumble about on crutches for a while.
  • Options
    fairycakesfairycakes Posts: 4,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know :eek: Can't believe Stacey's gone :( I was sure it would be Olly. Not that I don't like Olly, I just thought he was weaker than Stacey and Joe. You never can tell which way it goes though.

Yeah, John and Edward's bit on the Xtra Factor was so funny :D Santa wanted them to win. Yay, Santa is so :cool:

I absolutely love Stacey and Joe but I really dislike Olly. If Joe doesn`t win then I`ll be REALLY annoyed!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Edward barechested under his jacket here? ;) Niiiiice :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edwards first quote on the smash hits thing was
    "we have our own tv show, i bet simon cowell is kicking himself at home right now"

love it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK
    Despite them mis timing a we will rock you.John & Edward's version of this five track IS BETTER!
  • Options
    Jedward_ForeverJedward_Forever Posts: 2,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how much longer the videos on the X Factor website will be there for? I'm presuming they won't stick around forever, so I was thinking of downloading all the John and Edward ones, and saving them onto my laptop. So I can enjoy them at my own leisure :cool: I was just wondering how much time I have left to do it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how much longer the videos on the X Factor website will be there for? I'm presuming they won't stick around forever, so I was thinking of downloading all the John and Edward ones, and saving them onto my laptop. So I can enjoy them at my own leisure :cool: I was just wondering how much time I have left to do it.

Well they're all up on the Jedward Genius site anyway and I wouldn't imagine they'd be deleted anytime soon :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have tickets for Revenge too, but still not sure if I'm going to go! Only because I'll have to drive and I also have no idea how to get to Brighton or where to park or anything! (I live 40 minutes away, but I am a rubbish driver so never go there!) That's the only thing putting me off! And the fact I might have to lie to my sister as to why we're going to Brighton... but she'd get over it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm in a really giggly mood tonight, and i'm not even drunk!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CJ92 wrote: »
    Anyone watching them on Smash Hits now?

I am! I'm bored already! I love them, but the songs aren't good atm. Their interpretation of We Will Rock You was way better than 5ive's!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is Edward barechested under his jacket here? ;) Niiiiice :)

ha ha :D I was just about to post this
    and 'yes he is' :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to watch 3 channels at once now. Smash Hits!, ITV2+1 and ITV for the comedy awards.
  • Options
    Jedward_ForeverJedward_Forever Posts: 2,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well they're all up on the Jedward Genius site anyway and I wouldn't imagine they'd be deleted anytime soon :)

Oh yeah :) I forgot that website had videos on it. I kept thinking it just had pictures. Whoops, silly me :o

That website is one of my favourite websites ever :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh yeah :) I forgot that website had videos on it. I kept thinking it just had pictures. Whoops, silly me :o

agree - it has pride of place on my bookmarks bar, right alongside you tube :)
  • Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Help me....ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stop this bluddy snooze feast and get those boys on. Pleeeeeeaaasssee. I can't bear it any longer. :p

Did I ever tell you how much I love you? Sooo funny! :D

(I've been away for the evening and yours is the first post I've read regarding tonight's bore-fest without the Twins being the main event. :) )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know, I spend a ridiculous amount of time on there :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FirstBlush wrote: »
    ha ha :D I was just about to post this
    and 'yes he is' :)

Oooh lovely :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant watch smash hits:(
    My old TV broke and not getting my new one in till tuesday so all ive been able to do is watch freeview channels on TV catchup(live streaming site)

Atleast I can watch it on 4music tomorrow:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    StaceyL wrote: »
    I have tickets for Revenge too, but still not sure if I'm going to go! Only because I'll have to drive and I also have no idea how to get to Brighton or where to park or anything! (I live 40 minutes away, but I am a rubbish driver so never go there!) That's the only thing putting me off! And the fact I might have to lie to my sister as to why we're going to Brighton... but she'd get over it.

I live miles away too, but it is the closest they are gonna be before the tour. No idea where to park either. Lie to your sister! don't ask for permission, only for forgiveness!

Making the effort to get there is gonna wipe me out for days!

I love the acapella perrformances on this smash hits thing! Of course they can bloody sing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InDee wrote: »
    i'd step on my mothers head to get to kiss them :p:D

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,173
    Forum Member
    am watching their programme tomorrow whilst decorating the xmas tree. twill be fun :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are officially my hero :D That is priceless!!! Brilliant.

My hero too! :cool:
  • Options
    ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got in from work to see J+ E on Xtra Factor, but I'll have to watch it properly tomorrow, as I don't record Xtra Factor, but I personally reckon, they should just come show me in my bedroom, t'would be easier:p.
This discussion has been closed.