Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - EE Christian & Syed (Part 6)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,434
    Forum Member
    the infamous tummy stroke.

that makes me say yum just reading it. yum. god they've only been apart like seven weeks and i am craving a little tummy stroke. christian has to have f*cking leighton, even worse (least christian's rebound has the right bits), syed has to have f*king amira...god why can't they have each other. NOT FAIR.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member
    Jack Nasty wrote: »
    I guess it could be that the whole Leyton/Danny stuff will be a minor subplot, to remind the audience (those that need reminding, not us obviously;)) that Christian and Syed are in love and destined to be together while Syed and Amira's marriage is doomed no matter what. It'll probably all fizzle out within a week or two and Syed will go back to trying to make the marriage work (hopefully during a blackhole so we don't have to see him playing the dutiful husband *puke*:rolleyes:).

I hope they will stay friends too, but I don't know if either of them will be able to handle it. It'll probably be even harder for Syed as he's the one who's trapped and he'll be torn between wanting Christian to move on so he can't be tempted to start things up with him again (assuming Christian would want to settle for being his bit on the side, which I don't think he would) and wanting Christian to stay single forever cos the thought of him with another bloke is too upsetting for him. It's hardly surprising he can't get....um..interested in Amira if he's tormenting himself with thoughts of Christian and someone else:(

Damn all this drama and emotional turmoil. It's nearly school chucking out time and I've done nothing for the last 3 hours, my daughter already thinks it's grossly unfair that I have the day off while she's at school and I can't even point out that I've been slaving away at the housework:o

Glad I'm not the only one with kids!! Have my 2 little girls at home and keep dashing back to the computer to check posts every 10 minutes while trying to get them interested in something so i can sit down and write!!! WHat a bad mother :o
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where does this all fit in with the R&B wedding pictures then? Unless it was just an off camera moment for Marc and Preeya? Cos they both look happy and Sy doesn't look like someone who is sleeping on the sofa and rejecting Amira
  • Options
    surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good could come out of this, yes it's true. But I have such an awful feeling about it all. I ask again, when are they really going to touch on the religious aspect? This is what defines Syed and they've hardly touch upon it. Casual viewers will never get it, Oh my poor Syed you can't never win, can you? :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the infamous tummy stroke. oh we noticed :D

Never noticed this before - gotta go and check it out!!!
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angel_Lou wrote: »
    [/B]

Glad I'm not the only one with kids!! Have my 2 little girls at home and keep dashing back to the computer to check posts every 10 minutes while trying to get them interested in something so i can sit down and write!!! WHat a bad mother :o

I feel sorry for my kids if I ever have them "Shh, darlings, Mammy's watching cats skateboard on YouTube".

I can't believe that we've had nothing for ages, and the day I say "okay, today, is serious revision time, just check the Chryed thread... why are there so many posts since the last time I looked? What happened? Who the hell is Leyton?" So, yeah, revision's gone to the backburner for a while.

I'm pleased it looks like Christian and Syed have a proper scene together so soon! I'd been expecting longing looks, but not them actually talking. Why is Christian down at the Unit? He must go there specifically to talk to Syed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoanneK wrote: »
    Where does this all fit in with the R&B wedding pictures then? Unless it was just an off camera moment for Marc and Preeya? Cos they both look happy and Sy doesn't look like someone who is sleeping on the sofa and rejecting Amira

My head is in a spin and I'm about to have more caffeine :( I think we need official spoilers, pictures, something... it feels like speculation right now. Something doesn't tally...what's worse a black hole or this? I can't decide :(
  • Options
    Miss-DeLargeMiss-DeLarge Posts: 8,796
    Forum Member
    surreal wrote: »
    Good could come out of this, yes it's true. But I have such an awful feeling about it all. I ask again, when are they really going to touch on the religious aspect? This is what defines Syed and they've hardly touch upon it. Casual viewers will never get it, Oh my poor Syed you can't never win, can you? :(

this is only all one week, in the grand scheme of things theres plenty more to come. Syed will be visiting the Mosque, theres still tonnes to come.

R&Bs wedding is what around the 19th Feb or something, the pic is just one tiny moment possible offscreen, wouldnt read too much into it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My head is in a spin and I'm about to have more caffeine :( I think we need official spoilers, pictures, something... it feels like speculation right now. Something doesn't tally...what's worse a black hole or this? I can't decide :(

its definitely all true, just not full spoilers, so we dont know the full context...come on this is great chryed are clearly angsty and talking straight away!:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
    Forum Member
    [/b]

You're not alone, there's a few of us on here with kids of various ages:) Sounds like yours are too young to know what you're up to on the computer, so you're lucky there. I have to keep my obsession hidden from my daughter, though I think she knows anyway, she totally sussed that I fancy the pants off Christian:o
    Could just be keeping up appearances, but the viewers will see what's really happening (or not;)) behind closed doors.
    Yeah, I'm concerned about this too. The religious side of things was only really made clear in the wedding episodes so it seems strange that they'd drop it again. But these are only small spoilers in the great scheme of things, there's probably more going to happen that we don't know yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why is Christian down at the Unit? He must go there specifically to talk to Syed.

He must do. This all implies Christian can't get over Syed when he comes back. Syed cant get over Christian sleeping on the sofa and shouting at his mum. Christian actually dumping smellyarse, as hes so definant he cant get over syed :rolleyes:

We will have a moment where Syed sees Christian with Leyton :D For Christian to go and tell him shows theyre back where they used to be, he's telling him he's wants him back, only him. If syed is worried, its cos hes tempted....

Will Christian question/find out about the miserable sex/married life? He must do with the danny confrontation :D

but please....PLEASE
    DONT
    PUT
    SYED
    IN
    THE
    F*CKING
    MQ HAT
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Never noticed this before - gotta go and check it out!!!

Just watched the tummy stroke - oh so sweet! They look so happy together in that scene :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its definitely all true, just not full spoilers, so we dont know the full context...come on this is great chryed are clearly angsty and talking straight away!:D:D

I want to be excited, believe you me! it's just, THE WRITERS :mad::mad::mad: I don't trust them, except the ones on the las two episodes :( But if at least they are talking to each other, and please no crankyness from either of them!!!! then I'll have a little bit of hope.
  • Options
    LilMissBossyLilMissBossy Posts: 6,833
    Forum Member
    sazwilkie wrote: »
    Chapter 23 is now up guys

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5583956/23/Living_with_the_choice

Just going for a quick bath but I will be back!!

Hello Chryedians,

What a wonderful thing to come home to after a busy first day at work. Smutty, sexy Chryed action (with stubble) :D:D:D

Saz, you made my day. Again!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He must do. This all implies Christian can't get over Syed when he comes back. Syed cant get over Christian sleeping on the sofa and shouting at his mum. Christian actually dumping smellyarse, as hes so definant he cant get over syed :rolleyes:

We will have a moment where Syed sees Christian with Leyton :D For Christian to go and tell him shows theyre back where they used to be, he's telling him he's wants him back, only him. If syed is worried, its cos hes tempted....

Will Christian question/find out about the miserable sex/married life? He must do with the danny confrontation :D

but please....PLEASE
    DONT
    PUT
    SYED
    IN
    THE
    F*CKING
    MQ HAT
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm so glad you're back! :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jack Nasty wrote: »
    You're not alone, there's a few of us on here with kids of various ages:) Sounds like yours are too young to know what you're up to on the computer, so you're lucky there. I have to keep my obsession hidden from my daughter, though I think she knows anyway, she totally sussed that I fancy the pants off Christian:o

Yeah mine are both under 4 so at least I don't have to hide from them!! My husband keeps mentioning my 'obsession' with the computer though so have to try and limit my time on here during evenings/weekends as I think he thinks I've lost the plot!!! I don't think anyone fully understands but us Chryedians!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Okay, wow! We started off with nothing... and now we have all this?! :eek::eek::D

I'm actually really loving these spoilers (apart from Leyton :mad:, but you can't blame Christian for trying to move on)
    If there's a pic of them at MQ does this mean Christian gets his job back, because it's a bit risky to go there just to tell Syed he ended it with... Leyton (can we come up with a nickname for him, I don't even like typing his name?) because Zainab would be there, wouldn't she?
    Amira's gone waaay down in my estimations after all this with Danny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    So, from the sublime to the ridiculous! Write amazing episodes for NYE and NYD and follow that with and insane black hole. Then finish it up with stupid plots reminiscing of the black mail. :mad:

Amira kissing Danny: Let's wait and see how the whole thing pans out, we've been in a tizzy before only to find on the day of airing that it wasn't either that bad or simply not bad at all. This might be well done, I don't know. You all know how very little I like Amira, but she is her father's daughter and this might prove substantial in the future.

Leyton character: Queen Maria where are you? Please state the procedure regarding the writing of his name! Christian was bound to move on a little, and this would make sense. Let's see what the writers have come up with.

Syed confronting Danny: Could be nothing more that a conversation in the Square, but he is going to be hacked off mainly because it will be an outlet to let all the rage he has inside come out, so could go either way. No doubt will give plenty of ammunition to those who hate Syed, so nothing new there.

I have a bad feeling about it all as usual, but that's dow to the writers who seem to be bi-polar when it comes to this s/l especially Syed. They keep going backwards and forwards and in the process making silly sub-plots that don't seem to go anywhere. Where's Zainab's baby? Why is she hellbent on destroying all the Beales? What about Jane and Massod, what was that kiss about?

I really don't like anything of this so far, I feel they will completely ruin this story, and assasinate Syed's character even more if that was possible! No traces of the religious aspect of the story which should be the most important, the implications for a muslim man to come out and the possible horrific consequences. Nothing! :mad::mad: No, they go and make yet another run of the mill soap s/l :mad:

Christian will come out well as usual, the writers love him and the audience loves him even more. So he will get another love soon and for the rest of us , well Syed will just disappear. I hate it. I don't trust the writers. Feel quite despondant about the whole thing, but will have to wait and see and give the benefit of the doubt.

Here i am.. have just arrived back in the cold ... so before i make my rulling can we have all spoilors summarised in a orderly fashion in detail .... :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yay! I can't wait for it all to get started. 3 weeks to first of Feb!!!! Oh that sounds quite a long way off though :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i just want syed and christian at it like rabbits again...amira can become the squares resident bike i dont care, just let our boys be together :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh Miss D-L it's good to have you back!! I LOL when I read that! My sentiments precisely!!!:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    maria01 wrote: »
    Here i am.. have just arrived back in the cold ... so before i make my rulling can we have all spoilors summarised in a orderly fashion in detail .... :D

ALL FIRST WEEK OF FEB!
    Syed begins to reject/push away Amira who kisses Danny. Impression that Amira tells Syed as he confronts Danny in the square. I speculate that Danny might possibly be catalyst for affair coming out.

Syed ends up sleeping on the sofa for some reason, and Zainab suggests he go to the Doctors to help stop his wriggling but he yells at her that she knows damn well what the problem is (Christian is still on his mind).

Christian has a brief relationship with Leyton to try and get his mind off Syed but ends it, causing problems for Syed, as Christian’s attention will now turn to him again. So when Christian tells Syed in the Masala Queen unit he and Leyton has ended, Syed is bit worried.

UPCOMING
    Syed has to live with fact not being true to self over sexuality. Quite a few rough patches/very rocky road for Syed/Amira, interesting how it develops psychologically. Syed starts showing signs of being quite cruel, starts acting way he does only through own bitterness and resentment, how he deals with it, not acting right, Amira has no idea why. From what now filming they’ve had sex. Syed now wants a baby. He needs wife, house, kids, visit mosque to prove masculinity/reinforce denial. Syed must come to point where torn between heart and head, realise has to do what makes him happy, not everyone else, prompt him to confess. There'll be tears before bedtime. Plus Lucy/Jane may reveal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,434
    Forum Member

at last! you've left the darkness and joined me. it's nice here in positivity isn't it? we get to ignore stupid amira horse and leighton tit (not even met him...but he's a tit) and think of neither of the boys being able to move on (like they could?) and YAY relationship angst chats in the unit...how i've missed you angst unit chats, we thought you'd gone forever...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    [/B]

Yay! I can't wait for it all to get started. 3 weeks to first of Feb!!!! Oh that sounds quite a long way off though :(

Well I'm guessing Syed/Amira return in 2 weeks, 25th, otherwise this all happens too quickly

and we'll have those detailed spoilers next monday....tonight midnight we have next weeks, christian is on the casting list for next monday so we'll find out why tnight:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maria01 wrote: »

Awaits patiently for your ruling! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    at last! you've left the darkness and joined me. it's nice here in positivity isn't it? we get to ignore stupid amira horse and leighton tit (not even met him...but he's a tit) and think of neither of the boys being able to move on (like they could?) and YAY relationship angst chats in the unit...how i've missed you angst unit chats, we thought you'd gone forever...

yes it was knowing chryed are talking that did it, as long as they're angsting it up and constantly fighting for the other horseface can do one, i dont care :sleep: i do NOT want this danny thing to be a big deal or persist though :mad:

Gotta love the crazy spoiler buzz though :D
This discussion has been closed.