Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get it On!' - Christian & Syed (Part 21)

Comments

• Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OT slightly. But I was listening to BBC World News today (my dad put it on) and they had a short report about gay Muslims in Egypt, and how someone had set up a website/forum for them. It was really interesting cos they talked to somebody whose friends knew he was gay but his family didn't. And they talked about how people were concerned about posting personal details on the forums/website as there had been several cases of the police getting involved by tracking their IP addresses and arresting these men who used the forums. It made me really sad, but it was really interesting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Shanejm wrote: »
    Actually I'm just a johnny guy!!!! Don't get me wrong...Marc is hot...but Johnny is the one who does it for me!!!
    I think Syed is extraordinarily beautiful, and I love him.

But Christian is who does it for me too.;)

It's weird because looks wise, Johnny isn't the kind of guy I'd usually like at all, whereas Marc is... But I have to say Johnny is amaaaaaaaaaaazing!! :D
  • Options
    lil_beibeilil_beibei Posts: 3,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll agree to anything like that.:D

No, I rewatched it and thought the same actually - memory kicking in.:(

I did think that. When the music kicked in I thought he looked surprised and touched. and then when he said about the moment he definitely looked sad and emotional. I think Amira was worried about what he was going to say, worried that he was going to reject her again because he looked so emotional. Another reason why I wanted to see an over the shoulder shot of him as they danced but hey, with an epi that good can't have everything!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    oasis999 wrote: »
    Dirty little secret for me! Everyone knows I have an above average obsession with Eastenders, but not Chryed in particular.

same for me :] it's so hard when people bring up the storyline and i haveto pretend i don't care about it much :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lil_beibei wrote: »
    I'm curious about this...we should have a poll sometime to see who is out and proud, who is faux-casual and who keeps it as their dirty little secret

Deffo - Im out and proud about it lol, my Mum went to Sainsburys the other day and I ordered her to buy me any mags with chryed on the front :D:D
  • Options
    LilMissBossyLilMissBossy Posts: 6,833
    Forum Member
    katie10 wrote: »
    I think THIS wednesday night is going extra slow because tomorrow is...THE day (drools)
    urgh thursday hurry up and come :(

You are so right!! And tomorrow is going to absolutely creep past. THEN the 30 minutes that EE is on will be over in the blink of an eye.
  • Options
    pear_treepear_tree Posts: 4,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    or my favourite from my hubby who claimes he can't wash up cos 'it'll wake the baby up' :confused: *sigh*

I'm curious about this...we should have a poll sometime to see who is out and proud, who is faux-casual and who keeps it as their dirty little secret

PARA1: Oh dear God! I´m sure he has every faith that you can do it silently though :rolleyes:

PARA2: Firmly in the closet. If they knew, they´d allude to it all the time. Plus, I wouldn´t be able to get away with "I´m doing something important" when I didn´t wanna be disturbed on the computer. :o
  • Options
    lil_beibeilil_beibei Posts: 3,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's weird because looks wise, Johnny isn't the kind of guy I'd usually like at all, whereas Marc is... But I have to say Johnny is amaaaaaaaaaaazing!! :D

word.
  • Options
    Miss-DeLargeMiss-DeLarge Posts: 8,796
    Forum Member
    this

Time

Tomorrow
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

Yes, this would be interesting to know :) I think I'm probably in the faux-casual camp. My friends and my younger brother know about my obsession cos I'm always going on about Chryed, Johnny and Marc on facebook and twitter :rolleyes: And my mum kind of knows I like Johnny cos I squee everytime he appears on Over The Rainbow :o but she doesn't really know how much I like the storyline and I don't really want to tell her :o Even last night when she started saying "poor Christian, I feel so sorry for him", I let out a nervous giggle and dashed back up to my room! :o No one else knows though and no one at all knows that I post on this thread.

I'm so glad I found this thread otherwise I'd be squeeing and crying by myself! :o
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think THIS wednesday night is going extra slow because tomorrow is...THE day (drools)
    urgh thursday hurry up and come :(

Tell me about it. I feel like I'm waiting for EE to come on but then I have to remind myself that it's wednesday.:rolleyes:

I still can't get over how great yesterdays episode was. I had "Stand by me" playing in my head all day at work today.

Bring on tomorrow now. I really can't wait!
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know JP is very muscular....*swoons* but.......personally.....I prefer Marc's physique.........;););) Can't stop looking at the photo of him!! :eek:

Did you see this one where SummerMay dePreeya'd him (no offence! :o)

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8659/summermayedit.png

Completely thudalicious..what a physique!
  • Options
    LilMissBossyLilMissBossy Posts: 6,833
    Forum Member
    Lozz12 wrote: »
    Deffo - Im out and proud about it lol, my Mum went to Sainsburys the other day and I ordered her to buy me any mags with chryed on the front :D:D

The wording of this made me laugh :D:D:D

My son is three and a half and he orders me around too :o
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know - it's the same for me - I don't usually go for muscly types, and all my relationships have been with dark haired men, swarthy lot to be honest.

But Johnny - wow - something else - he's amaaaaazing.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The wording of this made me laugh :D:D:D

My son is three and a half and he orders me around too :o

LMAO - in a nice way, I assure you ;) I love my Mum, lol. I just told her anything with Christian and Syed on it is good :D but to say no Amira ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know - it's the same for me - I don't usually go for muscly types, and all my relationships have been with dark haired men, swarthy lot to be honest.

Me too. Johnny is like the opposite of my type. I go more for the dark haired, skinny, nerdy sort of guy. And that is definitely not JP! Its so weird. I think personality makes me think people are hot when I never would have looked twice at them before. Like Robert Pattinson - I thought he was pretty ugly before I saw Twilight and now I adore him. (Lets not argue about the awesomeness/crappiness of Twilight again people! :p)
  • Options
    pear_treepear_tree Posts: 4,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Word.

Johnny´s not my usual type either...... :eek::p:rolleyes:
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have fun - gotta go - back later:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    Did you see this one where SummerMay dePreeya'd him (no offence! :o)

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8659/summermayedit.png

Completely thudalicious..what a physique!

Hahahahaha. DePreeya'd!
  • Options
    rome81rome81 Posts: 4,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *waves* hello! :)

Lol, I think our Chryed obsession is a deep secret for most of us on here! ;)

BIB Yes, good idea! Let me use my 100th post to admit it's my dirty little secret! Well, sort of, since I don't really know anyone who watches it. I know, can you believe it?? I don't live in the UK, that explains it. Sort of. Pretty sure I wouldn't admit to endless repeats of favourite scenes, dicussing them with you guys, drooling over lovely pics, obsessing over new spoilers, etc. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PoppyMay wrote: »
    Syed goes to apologise after lunch.........that means they're at it at least all evening and night.........

Syed seems ready to bolt the next day....but they must have talked and opened up a bit too? I get that Syed would snap back into guilt the following morning but the fact Christian is on top of the world suggests he was happy (besides the obvious) because Syed had maybe verbally indicated things would be different too??

Unless they were just at it non stop.

Probably that...:o:p
  • Options
    spiceyballspiceyball Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone, just sitting down to catch up before I satrt the dreaded job hunt again but I have a bottle of wine to support me!

I woke up and though it was Thursday today and then got excited and then realised the truth. Grump. Nearly there though, something to look forward to for the end of the week
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Hey thought i'd finally have the courage to make an account and to join you all (if thats ok lool)
    I have been a chryed lover and a lurker ever since...well thread 2? and i've lurked everyday...yes EVERYDAY since..i don't know why i didnt make an account earlier but with the boys back on our screen i really need to share my excitement with someone because my obsession is a deep secret ;)
    anyways i hope im welcome to this thread and....HI ALL :]

Hello and welcome. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rome81 wrote: »
    BIB Yes, good idea! Let me use my 100th post to admit it's my dirty little secret! Well, sort of, since I don't really know anyone who watches it. I know, can you believe it?? I don't live in the UK, that explains it. Sort of. Pretty sure I wouldn't admit to endless repeats of favourite scenes, dicussing them with you guys, drooling over lovely pics, obsessing over new spoilers, etc. :o

Congrats on the 100th!

Its so good all us closet-cases have this thread to talk to. Imagine if we didn't?! I would go insane :eek:
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

I never go for muscly types - my type is usually the Marc type! But I've totally fallen for Johnny, and I just love him more and more!!! :D He's just such a sweetheart :)
This discussion has been closed.