Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get it On!' - Christian & Syed (Part 21)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    Did you see this one where SummerMay dePreeya'd him (no offence! :o)

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8659/summermayedit.png

Completely thudalicious..what a physique!

Oh yum. Thanks who me, thanks SummerMay! God, he's gorgeous!

LOL at dePreeya'd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,431
    Forum Member
    Wow, a day away from the thread and I did loads of uni work :o:o

Any news? Expected a new thread today:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lil_beibei wrote: »
    I'm curious about this...we should have a poll sometime to see who is out and proud, who is faux-casual and who keeps it as their dirty little secret

Dirty little secret for me. My friend and I have discussed briefly how the kissing is hot and stuff, but no-one knows just how obsessed I am.
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.virginmedia.com/tvradio/soaps/soapspoilers/eastenders-week-16-2010.php?ssid=8

No new pictures but what a lovely picture of Syed. Its a shame Masood's happiness and smile is so fake.

Maybe its the emotion of last night but I honestly don't care about the bad shirt anymore. I can't, not with that look of emotion on Syed's face. Heartbreaking:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dirty little secret for me. My friend and I have discussed briefly how the kissing is hot and stuff, but no-one knows just how obsessed I am.

My friends now know, and I am teased mercilessly :D
    Noone in my family will ever find out, they don't even like the storyline:eek: I will end up arguing with them if we discuss it:mad::mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    40006069 wrote: »
    Noone in my family will ever find out, they don't even like the storyline:eek: I will end up arguing with them if we discuss it:mad::mad:

This is what would happen if my parents found out. There would be arguments! My family aren't very gay friendly :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    JoanneK wrote: »
    Thanks. Have to be honest I don't remember much 'old' Christian and I'm glad. I cannot reconcile 'old' Christian with 'new' Christian. Obviously the look is different....but.....I adore Christian now. Can't understand why people say Syed has ruined him...if anything it has made him as a character. He has depth, proper emotions.

I watched his first scene again not long back, seriously, it's like he was a completely different actor!!! :eek:

Initially, I didn't fancy him at first, but I can remember watching one episode, probably late 2008 and seeing this guy sitting in the cafe and thinking 'Jeez... Who's that? He's fit... Wait that's Christian!!!!' :eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched his first scene again not long back, seriously, it's like he was a completely different actor!!! :eek:

Initially, I didn't fancy him at first, but I can remember watching one episode, probably late 2008 and seeing this guy sitting in the cafe and thinking 'Jeez... Who's that? He's fit... Wait that's Christian!!!!' :eek: :D

I haven't watched any old Christian stuff since it was on TV. I do remember not liking him much to start with :eek::eek::eek:, I can't really remember why.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, I don't think my family would like it either, so I just disappear upstairs to watch EE without telling anyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still feel sad :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    this

Time

Tomorrow

We'll be millionaires...? ;)

:o
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its not so much the look but the whole attitude. I like C's confidence and brash attitude now as we have seen his softer, more emotional side. He really was quite 1D back then. Not JP's fault, just the character.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I don't think my family would like it either, so I just disappear upstairs to watch EE without telling anyone.

same here..i try my best NOT to be disturbed and then what happens...as soon as they'r on screen someone walks in the room trying to talk to me :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    lil_beibei wrote: »
    I'm curious about this...we should have a poll sometime to see who is out and proud, who is faux-casual and who keeps it as their dirty little secret

I would LOVE to say that I'm all faux-casual but I'm reliably informed by my brother in law that I came home completely trolleyed last friday, watched eastenders and apparently I ffwd all the bits that didn't have chryed in it whilst muttering about pointless people and primark syed - then watched the Chryed bits and squeeed all the way through whilst asking b-i-law "aren't they CUTE? Oh God aren't they just lovely??"

I feel I may have been outed! :eek:

Don't worry I've bought his silence
  • Options
    rome81rome81 Posts: 4,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PoppyMay wrote: »
    I still feel sad :(

Have you read the new mercurial yet? Might cheer you up a bit? :p:D
  • Options
    RemmaRemma Posts: 4,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sameeeee!!!

So slaps:

Amira slaps Christian
    Amira slaps Syed
    Zainab slaps Christian
    Zainab slaps Syed
    Masood slaps Syed
    Masood slaps Christian

Do you think I've missed any? :o:(

Syed slaps himself:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katie10 wrote: »
    same here..i try my best NOT to be disturbed and then what happens...as soon as they'r on screen someone walks in the room trying to talk to me :sleep:

Luckily they're usually distracted by something downstairs, so I can watch it in relative peace, apart from last night when my little sis came in to borrow a pen just before Christian started giving Amira advice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does Lucy say "don't you want him (Syed) to be happy?"

Surely she must know Syed isn't happy in a sham?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PoppyMay wrote: »
    Why does Lucy say "don;t you want him (Syed) to be happy?"

Surely she must know Syed isn't happy in a sham?

I don't think that Lucy/Jane realise that Syed actually loves Christian. I am hoping that they will realise after Christian gets beat up that Syed loves him :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of my friends know I like Chryed as I keep bombarding them with spoilers and telling them to watch!! They don't know about me being on here though! :confused:

My OH knows it all and he watches EE twice if I do and discusses the storyline with me ad nauseum. Oh and he goes to bed leaving me on here til midnight sometimes. He is a star!! He knows my user name on here so may be reading all my posts too - he laughed when I said I was getting near 900 posts! :eek:)

So I suppose I'm out and proud. :eek:

Oh and he helped me download all the clips from YT onto a dvd!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How does Syed find out about the attack? I wonder if it’s on the news or something?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oasis999 wrote: »
    I haven't watched any old Christian stuff since it was on TV. I do remember not liking him much to start with :eek::eek::eek:, I can't really remember why.

I didn't like him at first because of the way he behaved at the dinner with Jane, Ian and Ashley...

JoanneK wrote: »
    Its not so much the look but the whole attitude. I like C's confidence and brash attitude now as we have seen his softer, more emotional side. He really was quite 1D back then. Not JP's fault, just the character.

Oh yeah, his attitude too, definately.
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    I am afraid i am in the closet, i admit i watch Eastenders a few times a week and that drews enough stares without admitting i love Christian and Syed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think that Lucy/Jane realise that Syed actually loves Christian. I am hoping that they will realise after Christian gets beat up that Syed loves him :(

I think Lucy does – she saw through him before the Mendhi dance and when he asked her if she’s heard from Christian outside his flat....she also writes 'Syed loves Christian' on the wall, not 'Syed is gay' or similar.......I think she, more than anyone else in Christian's life, 'gets it'.....that was why it threw me a bit
This discussion has been closed.