Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get it On!' - Christian & Syed (Part 24)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angel_Lou wrote: »
    I was pretty teary at the end - they belong together :cry:
    surreal wrote: »
    My poor little heart...that final scene of our boys...what can I say? It's heart breaking...:(
    I know. His heartbroken face when he says that they can't want him to be unhappy :cry: I'm afraid they do - just wait until tomorroww Syed :cry:

Yes I liked the way they did the last scene. It sounded like it was going to be Syed begging Christian to run away from it all but it was just a lovely dream. Guh :cry:
    Yes bittersweet is the word :( We know it all comes crashing down tomorrow and Mon - oh God I can't bear to see it :cry:
    You are so right.

They suck the LIFE out of Syed.:(

that poor boy rhumba, poor christain

i hate massood
    i hate zainab
    i hate amiria

please god Tamwar, help your brother and christain
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,431
    Forum Member
    Syed was just so vunerable. He really doesn't know what to do
    I am going to cry tomorrow. I am sure of it
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek::eek: I think its my one!!! :eek::eek::eek:

LOL ask for writing credits...and 10% commission!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,128
    Forum Member
    asyousay wrote: »
    I am still annoyed the preview showed that last scene. Why would you give away the ending like that ? - it was totaly spoiled as i saw it most of it the other day.

Thats what I thought...... Thought there would be at least a few more lines
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've uploaded the final 2 scenes!!!!
    Sorry if it's crap.. haven't seen it yet!
    Just to make it easier than I player :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPaeUsKn08U
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardchoile wrote: »
    I don't think Christian knows that Masood knows. You'd have thought he would have guessed it after the slap the other day, and the truly awful conversation tonight, but I don't think he does. Why would he have pretended the paint was affecting his eyes?

I think he knew Mas knew - but it wasn't his place to ADMIT it.

It was a combination of trying to 'protect' Syed, and trying to be a bit tough about it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    I found the scene between Mas and Christian gripping but equally disturbing.

My heart broke for Christian. It annoyed me how Mas referred to Christian as a preditor after he saw Christian cry.

Yes that line about Christian being a predator made me furious!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am still continually shocked at how awful Mas and Zee are. Everytime. You think I would learn. First Zee insisting Christian attend the party just so she could gloat and lord the pregnancy over him. Absolutely unnecessary. Can't she just be happy that (in her world, at least) Syed and Amira are married and having a baby. No, she has to see Christian's heart break into a million pieces and smile as it happens.

And Mas?! 3 months! The way he was so gleeful in telling Christian despite the fact that the man was in tears! And calling him a predator. Oh my god, HATE!

*deep breath* now that's out of my system, on to our boys.

Those scenes were just lovely and sad and heartbreaking. Christian knowing the awful truth that they have to 'do the right thing' even when it means him losing Syed. I kind of loved Sy's 'I wanna hold your hand'. It was so innocent and romantic, and maybe with an underlying I don't care who sees or what happens, I just wanna be with you and hold your hand.

And the last scene, I love, love, love how they are with each other. The head on the shoulder, Christian rubbing Sy's neck/back. And that they had obviously talked about places they could go and be together. I can just imagine them lying in bed, in the dark playing 'what if'.

And lastly Sy taking Christian's hand (I know most of you saw this in the preview, but i managed to resist), and his declaration that he will tell his family. It's so awful knowing what is coming for him, and he still believes that his family would just want him to be happy. And why shouldn't he expect that, it's all any good parent wants for their child.
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't understand the criticism for Marc's acting. Himself and John knocked it out of the park tonight.

I felt every inch of thier pain and they conveyed it so well.
  • Options
    curlyhairrockscurlyhairrocks Posts: 10,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    would of posted sooner but have to watch those scenes on repeat omg i was squeeing and crying at the same time. i wanna hold your hand, hand holding, talking about moving away, sy's head resting on his shoulder, christian resting his head on sy's, getting a dog, wearing too short shorts and buying a bungalow and i love marc's yorkshire accent. Then Christian called him baby.
    mas is evil, after that last scene love has to prevail
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Zainab hugging him was a vile move. He is only worthy of her love when he does what she wants. He was so suprised. I don't know what to think, its horrible
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    Oh yes that would be Masood the adulterer then? Or maybe Masood the lying two faced git who gambled away his wife's life savings and had to secretly remortage their home while she was pregnant.That paragon of virtue Masood?

i think we are seeing the reason why syed has never felt able to consult massood, would you trust that cruel man
  • Options
    Miss-DeLargeMiss-DeLarge Posts: 8,796
    Forum Member
    'youd neevr forgive me'....oh god its so beautiful
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    'whats that place'

hes like a little boy...OH JESUS THYEY NEED TO GO TO YORKSHIRE NOW..runaway lovers its so romantic and tragic

Hebden Bridge, between Leeds & Burnley.....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christians 'through a window' comment... :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another killer episode from our boys, I thought John and Marc really were outstanding tonight. They really have the most unbelievable connection with each other, I really have to put this episode right up with the best of the best. Well done boys.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way Chryed talk about Yorkshire... I think they've discussed it before because Christian doesn't seem surprised... That makes it EVEN MORE painful!
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he knew Mas knew - but it wasn't his place to ADMIT it.

It was a combination of trying to 'protect' Syed, and trying to be a bit tough about it.

I agree that Christian thinks Mas knows, but it's not the same as saying it out loud. Oh God, Christian trying to keep it all together while Masood tortured him. Bl**dy awful.
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Masood is fundamentally a good, decent man so yes - that Masood! And I'd hardly equate one kiss with Jane to the full-on affair Syed has been having.

Actually I wasn't thinking of Jane and their secretive cinema trips, I was thinking of Zainab, she was married when he met her and they fell in love.

Also Syed is a good decent man too.
    asyousay wrote: »
    I am still annoyed the preview showed that last scene. Why would you give away the ending like that ? - it was totaly spoiled as i saw it most of it the other day.

And Mas he is such a t*sser . He is just a nasty man and Zainab , well the less said the better.

I know with the doof doof...why the last bit? That's dumb.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes that line about Christian being a predator made me furious!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

How dare he. I really hate Masood now.
    He dragged out everything with Christian, despite knowing he was hurting :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardchoile wrote: »
    I know. Are any of us sitting here without a depressed look on our face?

i am crying and i feel sick and i never do this to a tv prgramme
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,486
    Forum Member
    "I'm not...but it's enough now - for both of us"
    "No..."

sobs. It's difficult to imagine that from now on things are going to get worse and worse. There has to be a happy ending, please god.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lozz12 wrote: »
    Christians 'through a window' comment... :(
    :(

Amazing Acting!!

I am SO unbeleivably proud of Christian.. he's finally understanding.. and Syed... he is admitting how he really feels!
  • Options
    rome81rome81 Posts: 4,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My firm believe is that Masood would have been fine with Syed being gay if he'd been open about it from the start while he was single. I think he has more of a problem with Syed's adultery and betrayal of Amira than his homosexuality.

I think Massood would have been shocked, would have tried to change Syed's mind, but in the end would have accepted him. Although my faith in Massood has taken a beating this week :mad:
    Cazza80 wrote: »
    Oh God, I just hate thinking that that's the last intimate scene we're likely to see from them for at least 3 and a bit weeks. Don't think I can take the pain. But on the plus side, good bloody riddance to Amira in 4 days time - that I can't wait for, she came across as a total idiot tonight!

Yes, can't wait for her to go now!!! Actually liked her a lot (not with Syed mind) but this week she's just been stupid and irritating. If thet's what being pregnant is doing to her, then perhaps the baby IS Primark Syed's after all? :D
    Omg The Silence Wen He Holes His Hand And Looks Down

Wonderful Acing....aghh I Love It

Actually stopped breathing for a minute... :eek:
    shelza14 wrote: »
    Agreed. I wonder if this is the day of JP crying all day?

I hope so, can't take more of his heartbreak!! :cry::cry::cry: NYD was bad enough :(
This discussion has been closed.