Options

What age did you lose your V plates?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye. From reading the two threads I am getting the whole picture :) still some blokes don't understand until you tell them outright (even then it can be misunderstood) just tell him next time he texts never ignore as it leaves hope or send pictures of you with another guy :D

Sorry I'm starting to take over this thread with my V takers story :p. Last time I spoke to him was the last straw as I was with my boyfriend at the time and he started calling him names, he had never seen/met or even spoken to my then boyfriend! Maybe it was jealousy but I made it totally clear I never wanted a relationship with the V taker as he has his moments of being a racist bigot, he though he was just funny but there we go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,845
    Forum Member
    Leeham wrote: »
    This is embarassing...I lost mine at 24

She was 3 though

Ba-dum-offensive!

I laughed.

16. I lost my virginity, but i'm pleased to say i still have the box it came in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't. :( Lucikly I'm only 16 so I have an excuse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't. :( Lucikly I'm only 16 so I have an excuse.

No sad face or excuses, you'll lose it when the time is right for you :). Nothing wrong with being a virgin at 16, despite what the media makes you think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish i still had it so i could sell it for lots of money on ebay lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,442
    Forum Member
    Sunkissed wrote: »
    I wish i still had it so i could sell it for lots of money on ebay lol

Well you still could - just do that thing ... ermmm .... oh what is it called? ... oh that's right lie :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well you still could - just do that thing ... ermmm .... oh what is it called? ... oh that's right lie :D

LOL! I dont know if i have the right face to look like a sqeeky clean virgin @ 22 ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neb Adra wrote: »
    No sad face or excuses, you'll lose it when the time is right for you :). Nothing wrong with being a virgin at 16, despite what the media makes you think.
    Thanks :) Lots of people I know have supposedly lost theirs, so I didn't want to be the only one. Say no to peer pressure :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks :) Lots of people I know have supposedly lost theirs, so I didn't want to be the only one. Say no to peer pressure :p

Nooooo dont fall for peer pressure! One of the biggest thing you can give yourslef in life is self repect. You loose it when YOU feel you want to. So you can hold your head up high and know you did whats right when it was right :D Your body is precious!
  • Options
    NestNest Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    17 and I thought I was in love. It was really disappointing! He was also 17 but more experienced (and I'm 46 now.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's the thing, they could lie to you to make themselves look better and make you feel bad, but they may be in the same boat as you. Don't worry about it, it will happen when it happens and hopefully with someone you care about and really want it to happen with, making it even more special. So many of us lose it to people we didn't really care about and we end up regretting it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL! I dont know if i have the right face to look like a sqeeky clean virgin @ 22 ;)

Just act shy and retiring - and also remember that you used to ride horses (that is a key point to the lie :D) you will be a millionaire in no time :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    I was a month away from being 17. I'm 29 now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I lost mine at 18 which sounds alot older than some others here. But i LOVE the way i lost it. It was an amazing night :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think the kind of man who would buy a woman's virginity on ebay cares too much about the face. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just act shy and retiring - and also remember that you used to ride horses (that is a key point to the lie :D) you will be a millionaire in no time :D

I did used to ride horses lol. What about just selling "sex" on ebay...does that work too? lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the kind of man who would buy a woman's virginity on ebay cares too much about the face. :D

LOL!!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I did used to ride horses lol. What about just selling "sex" on ebay...does that work too? lol

I am not sure about Ebay but I am sure there is a website out there for that type of thing :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure about Ebay but I am sure there is a website out there for that type of thing :D

Ok...if my career takes a nose dive..il keep that in mind lol :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Peer pressure is a horrible thing but you will look back and be proud of the person you are for not giving into it. Trust me in a few years you will be wondering what all the fuss was about, I hardly know anyone who was having the most amazing sex life during their teen years myself. I'm not saying the person you lose it to will be the most mature/love of your life type person but most of us remember our first time, don't make the same mistake as me and just do it with the first plonker who's up for it (no pun intended :p).

God I sound like an old woman, I'm only 23 :o.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the odd exception...i think sex when your not in love or "connected" with the person is pants anyway!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With the odd exception...i think sex when your not in love or "connected" with the person is pants anyway!
    It does help to be connected during sex for it to be good, that is true. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,807
    Forum Member
    It does help to be connected during sex for it to be good, that is true. :D

You don't have to be emontionaly connected to have great sex.

People do it all the time, with not one whisper of emotions involved.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tribade wrote: »
    You don't have to be emontionaly connected to have great sex.

People do it all the time, with not one whisper of emotions involved.
    Ah, emotionally. :D
  • Options
    annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still have my V plates :)

I'm 19