Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get it On' - Christian & Syed (Part 50)

Comments

• Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sazwilkie wrote: »
    WARNING - The following may cause melting, puddles of squee to appear and just general :eek:-ness!!

2 words..... cut finger *dies*

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab227/Chryedfan/Hands/cutfinger.png

I am fascinated by Johnny's thumbs, they are really lovely - they are what they call waisted thumbs, that curve in as though they have a waist. (Wonder if anyone knows what I'm on about!) :p:o He has beautiful skin tone.
    crazysusan wrote: »
    well this is my 10,000

I just wanted to say that you guys are wonderful
    this place is simply amazing,
    All the posts are amazing for different reasons, from deep and insightful, to squeeeeeeeeeeeing, laughing and crying. It is like a home. It is without doubt an amazing community of incredable people.
    Each and everyone of you guys are simply amazing.

When i watched ee last year for the first time in many years because i had heard about this potentially amazing storyline, i never realised how important it would become to me.
    It is an amazing and truely beautiful love story of two men in love and i thank my lucky star that i decided to take a chance to watch it.

the story has taught me so much and it led me to this wonderful place and you wonderful people,

the story and the people in this thread have enriched my life.

thanks to all you guys, and thanks marc and johny and DTC

love susan

Susan Congrats and lovely post, as always. You are such a sprecial part of the thread, you were one of the main posters that drew me to de-lurk to come on here myself, you were one of the wonderful people I wanted to talk to. :) (((HUG)))
  • Options
    StuntyStunty Posts: 46,037
    Forum Member
    She was live but had the song on in the background. That way she could improv where she wanted but still sing over her own voice as well

It was as live as the studio audience they like to fool you that they have in there on the night. ;);)

Sorry, but that Saturday lottery makes out to be all that it is not ..... live audience. live singing, great atmosphere, when in fact there is merely a studio with presenter, guest and two adjudicators plus a lot of dubbed clapping and music .... and Alan Dedicote.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeez, I forgot - HAPPY BDAY TO OUR LOVELY JP :D:D Is he 38 now? :eek: He doesnt bloody look it, must be all those "Johnny's 5 minute burn" workouts :D
  • Options
    Joules38Joules38 Posts: 1,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Another great photo
    Have to admit Saz I tend to keep all these photo's and so I blame you for having more Chryed pictures than pictures of my own niece - oh yes I should also thank you

Joules:):)
  • Options
    sazwilkiesazwilkie Posts: 9,686
    Forum Member
    Breadstix wrote: »
    Not even a leeettle one? :D

Nope, not even a sniff!
    I am fascinated by Johnny's thumbs, they are really lovely - they are what they call waisted thumbs, that curve in as though they have a waist. (Wonder if anyone knows what I'm on about!) :p:o He has beautiful skin tone.

I know exactly what you're on about! And I agree about his skin tone, and Marc's
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just watched that today on my recorder, so big screen. Used to turn and bend and twist around, watch it upside down even, to have another perspective on it, and work out who's holding whose hand...
    Am 100% - no 200% - convinced it was Sy trying to say ILY without actually saying it.
    So sweet! awwwwwwwwwww:)
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oooh I have them does it mean anythinhg?

(Having to check what I'm typing npw due to alcolhol consumption :o)
  • Options
    curlyhairrockscurlyhairrocks Posts: 10,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D:D
    When they held hands on Monday night they were stood the other way around which obviously is a way of showing how they are one and the same person because their lives, hearts and souls are entwined.... obviously:sleep::sleep::sleep::o
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to both of these.
    LooC wrote: »
    Guh. It's amazing how you can see such tenderness just from a picture of their hands. The way Christians is cradling Syed's hand.

Watching Top Gear. So funny. They're driving homemade motorhomes down to Cornwall and Jeremy's nearly tipped his car right over it's that tall. :D

I nearly wet myself laughing watching that episode, trust me it only gets better :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stunty wrote: »
    It was as live as the studio audience they like to fool you that they have in there on the night. ;);)

Think we're going to have to agree to disagree ;)
    Joules38 wrote: »
    Another great photo
    Have to admit Saz I tend to keep all these photo's and so I blame you for having more Chryed pictures than pictures of my own niece - oh yes I should also thank you

Joules:):)

Ha ha!! Sorry and you're welcome!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    Daisyunu wrote: »
    I love that Top Gear episode! It's a shame they didn't come to the area of Cornwall I live in - it would have been amazing to see in person!

Wouldn't it just! I'm rather amazed it stayed upright! Watching Richard try to build his at the campsite is hilarious.

ETA: I forgot! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY! :D

And talking of skin tones, Marc has possibly the most beautiful skin I've ever seen.
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zoetjetoch wrote: »
    Just watched that today on my recorder, so big screen. Used to turn and bend and twist around, watch it upside down even, to have another perspective on it, and work out who's holding whose hand...
    Am 100% - no 200% - convinced it was Sy trying to say ILY without actually saying it.

That's what I think too. I think in he's head he's like 'Oh my god, Christian says he loves me...I...love...him...but I can't say it, I just can't...I will have to show him instead' ...cue cutest hand hold/look:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm of the impression that Syed took Christian's hand in his. Just the look on their faces after is all I need to confirm it (in my head anyway). Christian has a 'Really??!!' look on his face while Syed has a naughty/cheeky 'Yup' look on his face!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lovely screencap reminders everyone .... thanks. :)

And a Happy Birthday to Mr Muscles ..... wonder what he is up to tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's what I think too. I think in he's head he's like 'Oh my god, Christian says he loves me...I...love...him...but I can't say it, I just can't...I will have to show him instead' ...cue cutest hand hold/look:D

You made me smile now! :)
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

Yep, absolutely :) Syed didn't know how to express himself verbally so did it with the cutest hand hold ever instead :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys for all your wonderful messages on my milestone.

You have got me all emotional. I love you all, each and everyone of you. Thanks all, you make this place the stunning place that it is,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LooC wrote: »
    Guh. It's amazing how you can see such tenderness just from a picture of their hands. The way Christians is cradling Syed's hand.

Watching Top Gear. So funny. They're driving homemade motorhomes down to Cornwall and Jeremy's nearly tipped his car right over it's that tall. :D

Have to watch this now:D Did anyone see the ones with stretch limos where Jeremy's split in half in the middle of London, it was hilarious!:D
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Never gets old. Although now I wish it hadn't been done with so much obscuring it (I mean in terms of the camerawork) - when you think how furtive this was, and then compare to them holding hands in front of Tam in that last scene. What a long way we've come. How agonised were we all last November, and suprised when we got the scene, there was no warning if I remember?

And we'd just endured a 3 week blackhole, I think, and were expecting Syed to reject Christian's declaration, another rubbish spoiler that we all fretted over. So much suffering for a storyline!!!!!!

Oh absolutely it was Syed - and Christian's suprised look is because of that, and Syed's superminx look up with his eyes, did he EVER look more minxy than in this scene??

Minx overdrive! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm of the impression that Syed took Christian's hand in his. Just the look on their faces after is all I need to confirm it (in my head anyway). Christian has a 'Really??!!' look on his face while Syed has a naughty/cheeky 'Yup' look on his face!

Yes, you're soo right!
    *runs off to watch that screen cap i have of this... where is it, where is it...*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saz

I am sorry I missed you milestone post.

congratulations sweetie. You are amazing.

xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stunty wrote: »
    Lovely screencap reminders everyone .... thanks. :)

And a Happy Birthday to Mr Muscles ..... wonder what he is up to tonight.

Hals_JP could tell you but maybe that's not such a good idea :o:D

OMG Saz these pics are amazing, and we haven't even started on the mouth ones :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh god, do not want to click on them!!!! NYD just makes me:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    DaisyunuDaisyunu Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched it (again) just now - Syed looks down first and Christian follows suit in a "what was that just now?" way. So Syed took Christians hand and Christian's confused and then surprised at the sweet gesture. :)

Awww.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Think we're going to have to agree to disagree ;)

I agree Sazwilkie. :)
This discussion has been closed.