Options

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they?

Comments

• Options
    PotNoodleMonkeyPotNoodleMonkey Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have heard through the grapevine from some people who work in tv that Gordon Ramsey is bisexual. Personally, I wish the straights would keep him, he's vile :D
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have heard through the grapevine from some people who work in tv that Gordon Ramsey is bisexual. Personally, I wish the straights would keep him, he's vile :D

True that. Can't believe anyone would wanna sleep with that to be honest. I know he's got this super macho rep but I'm so not suprised if he goes the other way too. These showbiz types are never ever what they seem.
  • Options
    PeteJBPeteJB Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have heard that Simon Cowell is. Apparently sleeping is the only thing he does with women.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long before one of JLS comes out?
  • Options
    PotNoodleMonkeyPotNoodleMonkey Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What, only one? At least 2 of them bleep intermittently on my gaydar pretty loudly! :D
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    I think Joe McElderry might be.

Haha, I was waiting before someone would post that here and for this thread to suddlenly pop back up... :D
  • Options
    TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just couldn't resist. :eek:
  • Options
    SpotlightSpotlight Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    What, only one? At least 2 of them bleep intermittently on my gaydar pretty loudly! :D

The whole bloody band bleep on my gaydar loudly!
  • Options
    LadyCakeLadyCake Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know who JLS were until recently but I thought they were a gay group aimed at gay men. I'd be shocked* if they shagged women or maddee luuurvvveeee babababababay!

*Obviously I don't care if they are gay as I do have a life. Ok , not much of one at the moment or I wouldn't be here at 2am would I. Stop laughing at me!:mad::o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LadyCake wrote: »
    I didn't know who JLS were until recently but I thought they were a gay group aimed at gay men. I'd be shocked* if they shagged women or maddee luuurvvveeee babababababay!

*Obviously I don't care if they are gay as I do have a life. Ok , not much of one at the moment or I wouldn't be here at 2am would I. Stop laughing at me!:mad::o

:D

*BTW, I'm in America where it's only 8 pm, so that's my excuse!:p But I don't have a life either...:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Prince Andrew and his sham marriage. But then it'd be best if he stayed IN the closet frankly.
  • Options
    LadyCakeLadyCake Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spotlight wrote: »
    :D

*BTW, I'm in America where it's only 8 pm, so that's my excuse!:p But I don't have a life either...:o

I was joking! A full life is one spent online talking about who people you'vre never met have sex with!
    Sorry you are American:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LadyCake wrote: »
    I was joking! A full life is one spent online talking about who people you'vre never met have sex with!
    Sorry you are American:(

I was going to respond by saying that I feel better now until I read the "Sorry you are American" comment. :mad: :p;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jill1812 wrote: »
    I remember his character getting a storyline similar, in that everyone thought he was gay, turned out he was straight.
    Not all male hairdressers are gay!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :Thomas: wrote: »
    I think :
    Joe McElderry
    Simon Cowell
    Louis Walsh

Those are the three that spring to mind, especially Joe
    marc822 wrote: »
    Joe Mcelderry is a closet one too. Though i suspect he will come out in a few years, he is very young still.
    calebolly wrote: »
    These are the gay rumours that I've heard:

John Travolta - DEFINITELY gay. Still denying it despite kissing a guy on lips quite openly at an airport
    Daniel Craig - I'd never thought about him until my step-sister told me (who's reasonably well connected) that she'd heard on good authority that his gf was a beard
    Simon Cowell - Really confused about this one. Heard on quite good authority from a friend in ITV that it was common knowledge, but I'm not so sure...
    Gerard Butler - Heard many rumours but not really investigated them myself
    Joe McElderry - DEFINITELY gay.
    Ben Shepherd - Heard so many rumours but now he's married with kids I think, so I don't know
    Queen Latifah - DEFINITELY gay.
    Callum Blue - DEFINTELY gay. He's not that famous but my ex has been to bed with him three times!
    Jon Lee (Sclub) - DEFINITELY gay, ditto Noel from Hear'say(!), Aaron from Sclub juniors(!)
    Colin Jackon - DEFINITELY gay

I know loads more, but that's all I can think of for now
    Well anticipated! :)
    wallster wrote: »
    He's only recently come out as straight, so I think we will have to wait a few more years...:D Wonder how he will handle it then....
    Wait no longer!! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cyberninja wrote: »
    I remember a rumour about two premier league footballers (both of whom have the same surname) indulging in some bum fun with each other, not that I actually give a crap.

I think grown adults should be able to do whatever they like sexually as long as it is with mutual consent and doesn't break any laws.
    Has one just 'changed sides'? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    I'm beginning to wonder about the relationship between Kelly Brook, and that guy Danii Capriati, the rugby guy...

Every photo ever taken of them, he looked desperately miserable.... she was beaming like a looney... they've now split (no surprises there) and she's in Barbados, still beaming like a looney.. not upset or even a wee tad down.. and it got me thinking... that this whole relationship was a celebrity front.... it was never real.... all a cover for him..

but it's just my thoughts....
    Do you, by any chance, mean Danny Cipriani? :confused:
  • Options
    THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cRAIG dAVID
    Simon Cowell
    Louis Walsh
    Dermot O'leary
    Usher
    Justin Timberlake * Majorly gay*
    Lady GaGa
    Kris Smith ( Dannii's boyfriend*
    Piers Morgan
    Queen Latifah
    Pink
    Mel C - Spice Girl
    Geri H
    David Beckham
    Russell Brand
    Brad Pitt
    Claire Danes
    Katie Holmes
    Tom Cruise
    The twilight dudes
    Amelle from Sugababes
    Jamie afro from x factor
    Robbie Williams
    Whitney Houston
    Fergi - Such a lesbian
    Lily Allen - major major lesbian
    Oprah
    Justin Biber
    Eminem - Good source he likes the carrot
    Van Diesel - heard from a good source he too likes the carrot
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ That's some list there. Let me add some other rumoured and some not so much.

Blake Lively

Jenny Aniston-allegedly moved in with her female yoga teacher

Ronan Keating-The 'female dancer' story is alleged cover up for his gay tendancies.

Billy Zane

Kristen Stewart

Jessica Biel-Have heard consistent rumours of her hitting on women. Couldn't work out, if true why Timberlake would beard for her. Until I heard stuff about his sexuality.

Cheryl Tweedy pie-Her current BF and ex hubby are both gaymo's. What she hiding?

Mark Wahlberg

Dianna Agron

Jason Statham

Keira Knightley
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phildesign wrote: »
    Prince Andrew and his sham marriage. But then it'd be best if he stayed IN the closet frankly.

Don't you mean Edward? :confused:
  • Options
    ajmanajman Posts: 2,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Don't you mean Edward? :confused:

phildesign is correct, there has long been rumours about Prince Andrew's sexuality.
  • Options
    floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    David Walliams - he acts so gay and yet got married recently

Simon Cowell

Keanu Reeves

Tom Cruise (perhaps)

John Travolta

Daniel Craig - claim he kissed a guy in a club (reported a month or so ago).
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cRAIG dAVID
    Simon Cowell
    Louis Walsh
    Dermot O'leary
    Usher
    Justin Timberlake * Majorly gay*
    Lady GaGa
    Kris Smith ( Dannii's boyfriend*
    Piers Morgan
    Queen Latifah
    Pink
    Mel C - Spice Girl
    Geri H
    David Beckham
    Russell Brand
    Brad Pitt
    Claire Danes
    Katie Holmes
    Tom Cruise
    The twilight dudes
    Amelle from Sugababes
    Jamie afro from x factor
    Robbie Williams
    Whitney Houston
    Fergi - Such a lesbian
    Lily Allen - major major lesbian
    Oprah
    Justin Biber
    Eminem - Good source he likes the carrot
    Van Diesel - heard from a good source he too likes the carrot

That's some list! I suspect a lot of the same ones.
  • Options
    jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    MJ_lives wrote: »
    Anyone else who now wants the PM about thr footballers, tough, you'll have to figure it out by clues or someone else. I don't want to get done for slander :p

Not slanderous if true though.Ps, MJ was gay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    That's some list! I suspect a lot of the same ones.

Sorry, Justin Beiber is too young to be listed. He's only a kid. If he is, he may know for sure, but he may not.

Piers Morgan????
    Russell Brand
    Beckham???

As for Clare Danes, I hope so. Crush on her. If I fancy someone, male of female, they are nearly always gay :)
This discussion has been closed.