Options

'Waiting for Chryed to get it On' - Christian & Syed (Part 56)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maria01 wrote: »
    oh dont shut up.... i find such post funny to read and am sure people lurk on here ... i love how where selfish for wanting more chryed (oh come on what else are we going to want... soap watching doesnt come with a be a saint badge*) and i love it when people say if we weren't so selfish we would get rewarded with more... like the fans of EE are kids and the soaps tptb are there master and the behaviour of the fan contributes to scraps of meat thrown out to the fans... seriously .... come on... seriously... there's more to life right, people know soaps are not built on reward v behaviour . but more on story telling and ratings right ...... *well apart from where chryed is concerend, which actually is the be all and end all:p*

it sometimes worries me how people make things so personal..... its a soap we will be here while the story is on and will leave when its done.. some find the presence of the fan base amusing some find it annoying... buts its not done for anyone else's entertainment or annoyance but our own... ...

we will be silly, will laugh, will annoy, will discuss and will debate ... at the end of the day I make one small promise .... and i promise i will not let anybody go build a shrine out in front of elstree when the day it all ends. looks across at chryedians... ...*put away the crayons and plackards chryedians...yes you chryedian over there i can see you... lol*

thats it for this morning over and out....

Awww Maria - I will be in deep mourning when this s/l ends - atm I can't even entertain the idea! I won't go to Elstree but I will be :cry::cry::cry:

Here's to many happy months/years of Chryed!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JP on This Morning folks!!! :D:D:D

Dvd recorders at the ready!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm more disturbed by that kiss in the last scene being cut than I necessarily should be...
    Love how intimate that scene is.... but I want a kiss dammit!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good luck to everyone getting results today!!

I bet I'm not the only one who woke up and watched last night's utter gorgeousness again. I can't believe how :D it was. TPTB are amazing giving us all this!!

Funny note: When I was watching for the umpteenth time last night my hubby asked me to pause the dvd player cos he couldn't work out how C and S's legs were entwined. He made a smutty comment about where Syed was lying (shan't repeat on here but I'm sure that you all get the idea!!) :eek::eek::eek:

There is so much chemistry between the boys. Nothing compares with this! I think BK and Richard Lazarus are Chryedian Saints. :D

Better watch again! ;);)

Funny you should say that... just FINISHED watching! And I've just woken up.

Haha... OMG just had a thought! Maybe that's why Syed gave Christian a *dirty* look.... :eek: :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more disturbed by that kiss in the last scene being cut than I necessarily should be...

It was utterly gorgeous!! But a full on snog would have added a little something!! Still happy with it!:D

Big thanks to Saz for all the screencaps - hope you didn't mind me doing a few! I've been doing lots for a non-Chryed video I'm doing so thought I'd show off my new found skill! Yours are much better!

Also thanks to Summer for the clips! On ipod already!! :D:D:D

Is it Thursday yet.........................?:confused::confused:
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

Chryed are always getting kisses cut or not being allowed to kiss when there should be a kiss :(

I guess they can't have too much extreme homosexuality in an episode! :rolleyes:

Dear TPTB, we want more extreme homosexuality please! And a bed scene. Then we'll love you forever :D Love us xxx
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all
    How are we all?
    Great episode last night:D:D:D
    Good Luck to all who are getting their results :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,434
    Forum Member
    ramblings on last night...

* the sofa scene was beautiful - christian soothing syed by stroking his hair is my new favourite thing - but it was also great because they actually looked like a couple (and not wrestly brothers :rolleyes:). relaxed intimacy that actually screamed genuine couple. hurrah.

* it took me four watches to realise whose legs were whose. on a practical level, i concluded that christian can spread his legs unnaturally wide and that that cuddle position would soon become torture during ramadan.

* santer must be crying in his pillow from pure shock. two gay men who care for and are sleeping with each other, sitting on a sofa without three cushions between them, and saying goodbye with a couply kiss instead of no contact or if feeling radical, a hand stroke.

* syed chose to not go back into property. unexpected self-actualization. amazing. not only no longer defined by the wife and children, but money or flash meaningless jobs. the whole idea of (empty) community respect has disappeared, and he is getting closer to resting his self-worth on what matters - and letting himself have it. technically he should be on his way to the public sector, but that would involve leaving the square... "no one round here will hire me"...you can use the tube syed!

* syed's 'demands'. too cute. and quite hot. never have custard creams sounded more sexual.

* cautious tam trying to protect his vulnerable brother from another blow. that is why he is a prince.

* christian was gorgeously supportive when syed had problems, and whatsmore, syed felt able to share them. no longer automatically locked up in his yummy head, but said out loud, because he felt loved and like he deserved to be helped. what a difference a year makes. yum.

* syed's t-shirt fitted him. it was a good day.
  • Options
    curlyhairrockscurlyhairrocks Posts: 10,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

* the sofa scene was beautiful - christian soothing syed by stroking his hair is my new favourite thing - but it was also great because they actually looked like a couple (and not wrestly brothers :rolleyes:). relaxed intimacy that actually screamed genuine couple. hurrah.

* it took me four watches to realise whose legs were whose. on a practical level, i concluded that christian can spread his legs unnaturally wide and that that cuddle position would soon become torture during ramadan.

* santer must be crying in his pillow from pure shock. two gay men who care for and are sleeping with each other, sitting on a sofa without three cushions between them, and saying goodbye with a couply kiss instead of no contact or if feeling radical, a hand stroke.

* syed chose to not go back into property. unexpected self-actualization. amazing. not only no longer defined by the wife and children, but money or flash meaningless jobs. the whole idea of (empty) community respect has disappeared, and he is getting closer to resting his self-worth on what matters - and letting himself have it. technically he should be on his way to the public sector, but that would involve leaving the square... "no one round here will hire me"...you can use the tube syed!

* syed's 'demands'. too cute. and quite hot. never have custard creams sounded more sexual.

* cautious tam trying to protect his vulnerable brother from another blow. that is why he is a prince.

* christian was gorgeously supportive when syed had problems, and whatsmore, syed felt able to share them. no longer automatically locked up in his yummy head, but said out loud, because he felt loved and like he deserved to be helped. what a difference a year makes. yum.

Excellent post and I love Christian being all supportive, if only I could find a man like him *sighs* :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys!

I haven’t been here for a while basically because I was in a weird emotional state. I felt like I was spending too much time and emotions on two fictional characters and doing things like writing a fanfic (into the bargain a smutty one) felt a bit OOC for me in retrospect:confused:.

I came to the conclusion that I’m not a weirdo but a multilayered personality with hidden talents though and I’m feeling much better now:cool::D. The positive effect of taking a step back from the thread and Chryed in general is that I have a clean house for the first time in ages *lol*.

Well, enough about me… CHRYED LAST NIGHT… SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D:D!!!!

How amazing was that? So much better than I thought from stupid spoilers. They are so in love, it’s just beautiful, wonderful, perfect. That sofa scene was just GUH and they both looked stunning, and Syed in a suit and Christian giggling after hot innuendo and the chemistry and a couply kiss and Christian stroking Syeds hair and them just being a couple and… I think I could go on forever:o!!

I wasn’t too happy with the PA idea but it came across much better than I thought, too. They ARE a great team and I’m so glad it wasn’t ‘poor rejected Syed accepting Christians offer reluctantly’ but it was ‘self-confident Syed who made the conscious decision that his old business just isn’t what he wants any longer agreeing to Christians offer because for now he likes the idea of working with his boyfriend’. He has started a new life now and I love how he figures out who he really is and what he wants from life after all those years full of pretence.

I loved it! All of it!

Really have to do some work now, I hope everyone has a lovely day! xx
  • Options
    curlyhairrockscurlyhairrocks Posts: 10,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am heading off to get results will be back on later this afternoon. :)
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Chryed.

Thinking about the joyful reality of it still makes my heart skip a beat.
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Am heading off to get results will be back on later this afternoon. :)

Good luck, hope you get the results you want/need :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A present for everyone getting results today.... :D

(tee hee!:p)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A present for everyone getting results today.... :D

(tee hee!:p)

Delicious!! :D
  • Options
    rome81rome81 Posts: 4,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, it's official, I'm definitely going to need a slacker badge. :o

How am I supposed to get any work done today, after yesterdays EE? :cry: TPTB have a lot to answer for :mad:
    Yes, i watched the clips this morning. A couple of times. A proper normal amount of times.
    But now am at work, so no Chryed clips for me
    Am mostly thinking back to last nights gorgiousness, you know, staring into space, stupid grin on face... Not at all lurking here of course :o

Of course last nights EE did this to me. But more, so much more than this, it is what it implied. Yes, we've been cheated in the past. Stupid watersomethingdontknowwhatbutknowisstupid :mad:. But also being treated differently because our love story is about boy-boy, not boy-girl.

But I can just smell the changes. look at how much we've gotten since the new regeme took over? Multiple kisses, touching, hugging, innuendo, and chemistry galore :cool:
    I'm thinking TPTB are (not closeted, but out and proud) Chryedians. I think the boundrys of the watersthingy will be searched, skirted, occasionally crossed. And the treating Chryed differently, I think that is over too. And if we still can't get them in a bed, they'll find some way around it and show us something better.

I have faith. Seriously. TPTB are on our side.

Random remark: The scene last night, with Syed pretty much wrapped up in Christians' arms and legs, kinda reminded me of this Pretty Woman scene, where Richard Gere and Julia Roberts are in the bath tub together, and she has her arms and legs wrapped around him and compares is to therapy? Which leads to so many other thoughts:
    - chryed in bath together, GUH!!! :eek:
    - arms and legs of Christian wrapped around you, I want me some of that therapy!
    - wouldn't exactly mind providing this kind of therapy for Syed either :sleep:
    - if I don't get to work soon, I'll be unemployed like Syed, but without gorgious JP waiting for me on my couch unfortunately

although surely one day of slacking couldn't hurt, right? :o
    *pins slacker badge on*
    Allright, don't tell me I'm the only one with this problem today. Fess up Chryedians, I can see you, watching those clips, screencaps (THUD BTW), reading that fic, lurking here or just staring in the distance daydreaming.

Calling all Chryedian slackers to raise hand!
    *raises hand* :o

ETA: I officially HATE the 10 smiley rule!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardchoile wrote: »
    Delicious!! :D

You're not getting results today! You can't have any! :p
  • Options
    rome81rome81 Posts: 4,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seemoewe, so glad you've decided to embrace your inner Chryedian! :p
    Welcome back!

Am in love with this post...
    Reminds me of how good it was. Not a dream. Really happend...
    Well, in a '" it's only a soap and they are acting" kind of way :o:D

ETA: Good luck to all Chryedians receiving their results today!! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member
    Good Morning all my lovely Chryedians!

Yeah, Zig is alive and well and back (I am coming back Joules! :D)

I have still been a Chryedian, albeit from afar, I haven't missed a thing, I have squeeeeeeeeeeed at the right times, *thudded* at the right times, watched JP whenever he has graced our screens, and now I am very nearly back to normal. Youngest started secondary school today :( and eldest goes back tomorrow, so normal services will be resumed tomorrow!!!!! Still seeing my cats every Thursday, loving that, been to Cornwall, had a great time.

LAST NIGHTS SOFA SCENE WAS A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

I have watched the sofa scene thousands of times already this morning, it is just one of the best scenes ever. Entiwned and touching. Christian loves that man sooooooo much and he is so good at making Sy feel better, and Sy loves him so much that he feels better just talking and being with Christian. Just so open with each other now. Nothing is hidden. They are content, happy with each other, so in love. It was totally fantastic viewing and I love it so much. Their chemistry is just oozzzzzzzzzing at the moment, (well always has but we have never been party to their DC in the flat). It is just beautiful to watch. Both have to touch each other all the time, Sy rubbing his thumb on Christians arm, C stroking Sy's hair and forehead, then out of shot Christian is rubbing Sy's hand, which is on Christians leg.... need I go on!!!! G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hellooooooooo everyone! Watched last night's ep this morning and oh man....you should have eard my awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsss and my squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess....so funny!! This is my best fav ep so far....genuine and not artificial at all. The chemistry between the two is amazing....intimate, comfortable and very sexual!!!!! I felt gooey all over :D:D:D
    long may Chryed LAST!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zigesa wrote: »
    Good Morning all my lovely Chryedians!

Yeah, Zig is alive and well and back (I am coming back Joules! :D)

I have still been a Chryedian, albeit from afar, I haven't missed a thing, I have squeeeeeeeeeeed at the right times, *thudded* at the right times, watched JP whenever he has graced our screens, and now I am very nearly back to normal. Youngest started secondary school today :( and eldest goes back tomorrow, so normal services will be resumed tomorrow!!!!! Still seeing my cats every Thursday, loving that, been to Cornwall, had a great time.

LAST NIGHTS SOFA SCENE WAS A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

I have watched the sofa scene thousands of times already this morning, it is just one of the best scenes ever. Entiwned and touching. Christian loves that man sooooooo much and he is so good at making Sy feel better, and Sy loves him so much that he feels better just talking and being with Christian. Just so open with each other now. Nothing is hidden. They are content, happy with each other, so in love. It was totally fantastic viewing and I love it so much. Their chemistry is just oozzzzzzzzzing at the moment, (well always has but we have never been party to their DC in the flat). It is just beautiful to watch. Both have to touch each other all the time, Sy rubbing his thumb on Christians arm, C stroking Sy's hair and forehead, then out of shot Christian is rubbing Sy's hand, which is on Christians leg.... need I go on!!!! G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.

Hello Z! Yes to all of this. I LOVED it and still can't quite believe it they've got here after the nightmares.

Rome - slacking (within reason) is a necessary part of life *sits with feet up waiting for TM to start*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're not getting results today! You can't have any! :p

Fair enough. I only eat the virtual version anyway - real ones are :p!

ETA Oops - I see that this is my 9000th post.

What can I say, apart from:

I love Chryed.
    I love Ellitridge.
    I love this thread.
    I love all of you wonderful, funny, clever, kind people.

LONG LIVE CHRYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member
    ardchoile wrote: »
    Hello Z! Yes to all of this. I LOVED it and still can't quite believe it they've got here after the nightmares.

Rome - slacking (within reason) is a necessary part of life *sits with feet up waiting for TM to start*

Morning Ardchoile. :)

All the angst, hurt and tears must seem like a lifetime away for them now. Their love was so strong it is just so lovely, gorgeous and RIGHT that they can now live in domestic bliss!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my such a great post pear!! Fabulous start to the day!!

Just saved the couple of vids that were posted in the small hours, thanks I'll watch them later :)

Watching Syed react to his 'house husband' status made me think that he needs to put the telly on and find a fictitious couple with amazing chemistry to squee over, then we can watch him on t'internet all day apart from 5 minutes before Christian comes home where he will suddenly jump off the laptop and manage to clean the flat, prepare the evening meal and think up several constructive things to say when asked "Been up to much today?" :cool:

Oh and when Syed referred to custard creams with his tea I couldn't help but think it was a veiled reference to this. You can make of that what you will, my mind was already in the gutter just looking at the position of their legs. :p

Where's Johnny? T -10 minutes to This Morning :D
This discussion has been closed.