Options

'Waiting for Chryed to get it On' - Christian & Syed (Part 57)

Comments

• Options
    LoveWillPrevailLoveWillPrevail Posts: 18,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoanneK wrote: »
    Sorry OT :cry:

I think I've just lost 5 years of my life!

A huge, monstrous black spider crawling along the wall, about half a metre from where I am sitting, in the near dark apart from the light of my computer screen! I feel sick. It's gone (I screamed the house down a tad :o) but I keep imagining it is still there and I can't sleep now....it has probably been there for ages :cry:

Awww, I am scared of spiders too :o
  • Options
    cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

so am i , couple of weeks ago i woke my mum up at 4am because there was a spider over the other side of the room:o
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One thing tonight episode highlighted was that Syed definitely needs more freinds. I mean it's great that he has his brother and I adore thier relationship. However outside the compounds of Christian and his brother, he doesn't really have someone who he can bond with.

Christian over two years has developed a rapport with Jane, Lucy and Roxy and tbh, I can understand why some casual vieweres prefer Christian with them to Syed, because we get to see that party boy side to him more with other characters. Syed on the other hands is in love mode with Christian but we don't see his witty side (Parveen) so much because there is not that kind of character to bounce of. Syed is shy and reserved but from his past we've seen he can be quite sarcastic. It's high time EE revived that aspect to his persona.

Don't get me wrong, I love Chryed as a couple but I hope tpbe continue on developing Syed's independance away from from Christian too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cooko94 wrote: »
    so am i , couple of weeks ago i woke my mum up at 4am because there was a spider over the other side of the room:o

LOL, I dont know why but they're very scary especially big spiders! And its quite funny how big humans are compared to spiders! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KatrinaK - Parveen would be a good friend, even Ryan would be a good friend he's a good lad :D. I'd say Darren but hes a bit young plus i like Darren and Max.
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaawww....*hugs*....I loathe spiders but there are always loads in my house:rolleyes:...think they lie in wait for me cos they know I hate them:rolleyes::(

I really hate them :cry: no matter how big we are! :o

On-topic...um...would Chryed be scared of them?
  • Options
    cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jack nasty congrats on your milestone :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On-topic...um...would Chryed be scared of them?

I think Syed would be, Christian definitely wouldnt be :D
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    Just been re-watching and Tamwar looks totally disgusted by his behavior. Very interesting how this continues because he already does not think Christian is good enough or so it seems and stuff like this may highlight his bad feelings towards Christian.
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asyousay wrote: »
    Just been re-watching and Tamwar looks totally disgusted by his behavior. Very interesting how this continues because he already does not think Christian is good enough or so it seems and stuff like this may highlight his bad feelings towards Christian.

When Tam said in the earlier flat scene about Christian 'does he care?' I was like what? How can Prince Tam say that??? :(Really hope there is not bad feeling towards Christian from Tam, will make Chryed/Masood's reconcilation EVEN more difficult:( Am hoping it was just brotherly concern and Tam will continue to support Chryed....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Cant comment on this till I watch it, im intrigued now!

Have to wake up in 2 hours and 15 mins. Night :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When Tam said in the earlier flat scene about Christian 'does he care?' I was like what? How can Prince Tam say that??? :(Really hope there is not bad feeling towards Christian from Tam, will make Chryed/Masood's reconcilation EVEN more difficult:( Am hoping it was just brotherly concern and Tam will continue to support Chryed....

It would be intriguing if Syed's only supporter suddenly became disillusioned with there relationship.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    One thing tonight episode highlighted was that Syed definitely needs more freinds. I mean it's great that he has his brother and I adore thier relationship. However outside the compounds of Christian and his brother, he doesn't really have someone who he can bond with.

Christian over two years has developed a rapport with Jane, Lucy and Roxy and tbh, I can understand why some casual vieweres prefer Christian with them to Syed, because we get to see that party boy side to him more with other characters. Syed on the other hands is in love mode with Christian but we don't see his witty side (Parveen) so much because there is not that kind of character to bounce of. Syed is shy and reserved but from his past we've seen he can be quite sarcastic. It's high time EE revived that aspect to his persona.

Don't get me wrong, I love Chryed as a couple but I hope tpbe continue on developing Syed's independance away from from Christian too.

I agree. Syed is naturally shy and, because of being in denial, has spent a lot of his adult life, hiding behind a mask. Syed is just as friendly, loving and warm as Christian but people see him as "cold", "emotionless", "boring". He isn't at all.

bib: They both need their independence. They are a couple but they don't live in each other's pockets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cant comment on this till I watch it, im intrigued now!

Have to wake up in 2 hours and 15 mins. Night :)

night night
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
    Forum Member
    jack nasty congrats on your milestone :)
    Thanks!:) But I can't believe I wasted it in some other thread:mad: Bloody typical:rolleyes: Oh well, it'll teach me to be more careful where I post in future :o:p

Anyway, can't think of anything meaningful, funny or relevant to the occasion (no change there then:rolleyes:) so I'll just belatedly celebrate by saying thanks to you all for indulging my squeeing/ranting/rambling over the past 14 months or so. You've made me laugh, cry (in a good way) and helped keep me sane on the long and winding road we've been on with these boys:):D Long may it continue:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack Nasty wrote: »
    Thanks!:) But I can't believe I wasted it in some other thread:mad: Bloody typical:rolleyes: Oh well, it'll teach me to be more careful where I post in future :o:p

Anyway, can't think of anything meaningful, funny or relevant to the occasion (no change there then:rolleyes:) so I'll just belatedly celebrate by saying thanks to you all for indulging my squeeing/ranting/rambling over the past 14 months or so. You've made me laugh, cry (in a good way) and helped keep me sane on the long and winding road we've been on with these boys:):D Long may it continue:D

Congratulations:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching the drunk scene I was thinking....Christian is not really thinking about Syed's reaction to how they are behaving obviously because he is hammered....but he is just acting on his natural instinct....to snog the man he loves! /random:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh, I hope not! That is the last thing Sy needs! I think maybe he just doesn't want Sy to get hurt.

I didn't get that line. Does he care about what? C went out for a drink (or 20!) with a friend. Hardly means he doesn't care about his relationship with Sy!

Tam isn't the greatest judge of character anyway...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Watching the drunk scene I was thinking....Christian is not really thinking about Syed's reaction to how they are behaving obviously because he is hammered....but he is just acting on his natural instinct....to snog the man he loves! /random:o

Yes tomorrow he will be mortified because Tamwar was there and he knows how weird Tambo can be. But in the moment he just didnt have a care in the world and was just being his normal loving , touchy self.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, I hope not! That is the last thing Sy needs! I think maybe he just doesn't want Sy to get hurt.

I didn't get that line. Does he care about what? C went out for a drink (or 20!) with a friend. Hardly means he doesn't care about his relationship with Sy!

Tam isn't the greatest judge of character anyway...:rolleyes:

Yes Tam tonight seemed like he had done a 120 since there lunch date together in Domestic bliss week . Makes little sense but with so little screen time maybe they have missed stuff that we should of seen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    While World War 3 was underway on the other thread...and i watched The Mexican....:D...i made this vid...it's still being processed....Before you say anything don't knock Shirley...i LOVE her ...maybe too much....:p:D....Wanted the to introducer her to Chryed for awhile but always seemed a bit i don't know...camp....:p:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nszUVJ2W4iU
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
    Forum Member
    Yes Tam tonight seemed like he had done a 120 since there lunch date together in Domestic bliss week . Makes little sense but with so little screen time maybe they have missed stuff that we should of seen.
    Yeah, I couldn't understand Tamwar's attitude tonight either. All this mistrust of Christian has come out of nowhere:confused: I'm putting it down to bad writing until I've seen tomorrow's episode:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its amazing we have already gone though half a thread since lunch time. Just re-watchig the sceens and i still cant tell what Christian has in his mouth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SummerMay wrote: »
    While World War 3 was underway on the other thread...and i watched The Mexican....:D...i made this vid...it's still being processed....Before you say anything don't knock Shirley...i LOVE her ...maybe too much....:p:D....Wanted the to introducer her to Chryed for awhile but always seemed a bit i don't know...camp....:p:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nszUVJ2W4iU

That vid is LUSH!:D I love it:D Thank you:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chryed they love to sixty nine
    It makes them feel quite devine
    They love each lick
    It feels so slick
    A great way to pass the time:sleep:

Oh yes....WFCTGIO....the thread of eleven year olds and poetry:sleep:

ETA Definitely going to submit this on the poetry section of my uni course;):D
This discussion has been closed.