Options

Nikki's 'period' line was cruel and calculated

Comments

• Options
    ubermanuberman Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think Ulrika's pause before calling Nadia a woman was a lot worse tbh

Ulrika said: "well you're more of a.........
    ........woman than i am"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The people that are fooled by Nicky's little girl act are the same people that were fooled by Josie's naive bumpkin act. Get real. Nicky knew what she was saying. She can be a right little bitch at times, but all is well when she retreats back in to the little girl persona as did Josie in her thick as pig shit bumpkin act.

All that said aside.Very Very Funny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    horns wrote: »
    So after the menopause, they cease to be 'real' women?
    Nowsdays women can carry babies to term even after the menopause because they still have functioning wombs. But historically women have tended to be treated as lesser women once their fertlitiy declines so in a sense yes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    uberman wrote: »
    i think Ulrika's pause before calling Nadia a woman was a lot worse tbh

I though Ulrika was being rude when she said to nadia "You're more of a women than I'll ever be" when they were arguing
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    SinSeer wrote: »
    I term it the Emperor's New Clothes Syndrome.:cool: Only an idiot would think that you can castrate a male and end up with a woman possessing fully functioning female reproductive organs.

Why? The first logical question to ask would be why can't you transpant some and the second would be can they grow some artificially and use those? It just happens the answers are its not possible and no ...........but it probably won't be impossible in 30 years time.
  • Options
    Dave StentDave Stent Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cruel and calculated... pah!
    And Brian's reaction was priceless, clearly wasn't expecting that little gem.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    eduble wrote: »
    I though Ulrika was being rude when she said to nadia "You're more of a women than I'll ever be" when they were arguing

Yep, that was deliberate.
  • Options
    LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correct me if I'm wrong but in BB7 Nikki and another HM came accross saintary products Sam had amongst her things, iirc Nikki was scathing about why she had them, and it wasn't in a naive way.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    If the above is what people are talking about what is the Fuss?:confused:

Nikki may not be an expert on how far the change can be taken. Brian was funny but maybe even he had to think ('is it possible', just for a moment or two).

I myself, whilst fully aware that Nadia has no uterus and cannot therefore technically "have a period", did briefly wonder whether the hormonal changes Nadia's body has undergone as part of the gender reassignment process could produce something akin to PMS symptoms.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    No horns but they still have XY genes.

You can"t make a woman out of male genetic material. You can make a bloke LOOK like a woman (up to a point} but you can't make them INTO a true female.

A female can bear children. They have the proper reproductive organs to do so. No male can do so whatever the extent of surgery.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikki has a bit of a history with trans-gender people though...remember her caalling Sam a "manbeast"? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Behave, that was a reference to their respective abilities to handle hot objects.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laroc wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong but in BB7 Nikki and another HM came accross saintary products Sam had amongst her things, iirc Nikki was scathing about why she had them, and it wasn't in a naive way.

I thought Sam was male.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Behave, that was a reference to their respective abilities to handle hot objects.:rolleyes:

and ? what's that got to do with anything? how would being more of a women enable her to pick up a plate?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharni wrote: »
    No horns but they still have XY genes.

You can"t make a woman out of male genetic material. You can make a bloke LOOK like a woman (up to a point} but you can't make them INTO a true female.

A female can bear children. They have the proper reproductive organs to do so. No male can do so whatever the extent of surgery.

Quiet wrong men can get pregnant and carry children full term. Modern scientific fact.

The point really is that a Woman is not a set of organs she is a personality. Many women do not have working sexual organs but still have the personality of a woman. When a woman becomes infertile she remains a Woman.
    Nadia has the essential personality of a woman, however she was born with the wrong body.
  • Options
    PeterMartinsPeterMartins Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    I thought this was class
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evidence please.

Men being pregnant to start. And NOT that bullshit story about a female=to-male TS getting pregnant.
  • Options
    janceejancee Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come on. Nikki had no clue that transexuals don't have periods, obviously. She's not that good an actress.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharni wrote: »
    The fact remains. Real women have periods. Men who are surgically altered to LOOK like women do not.

End of really.

to be fair not alot of people know that.my son who is 23 asked me tonight if nadia could have a period since she was a man once and changed into a woman he assumed she could have a period,
    it doesn't mean to say hes thick cause hes not. it just shows the youth of today is not fully educated on things like that and it's not something that you dicuss on a day to day basis.
  • Options
    floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    It seems like an innocent comment by Nikki. She might have forgotten Nadia was born a man. Heck, sometimes Nadia still looks like one. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and ? what's that got to do with anything? how would being more of a women enable her to pick up a plate?

It is a common expression I'm sure know you that. In this case it could be a reference to being inferior because of the fear of pain from the heat or not having the brains to think to use a cloth. A mildly sarcastic remark made back to a bully with no evidence that it was meant in any way than when millions of other woman use it to each other. Ignore the obvious if you choose though and read into it a double meaning if you like, I don't care.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So men. without ovaries, uteruses and vaginas can bear children can they?

I'd love to see the evidence.

A man dressed in women's clothing is still a man. Not a woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is a common expression I'm sure know you that. In this case it could be a reference to being inferior because of the fear of pain from the heat or not having the brains to think to use a cloth. A mildly sarcastic remark made back to a bully with no evidence that it was meant in any way than when millions of other woman use it to each other. Ignore the obvious if you choose though and read into it a double meaning if you like, I don't care.

Ok, I will.
  • Options
    Dave StentDave Stent Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quiet wrong men can get pregnant and carry children full term. Modern scientific fact.

The point really is that a Woman is not a set of organs she is a personality. Many women do not have working sexual organs but still have the personality of a woman. When a woman becomes infertile she remains a Woman.
    Nadia has the essential personality of a woman, however she was born with the wrong body.

Only if they were born a woman, if you have evidence to the contrary I would REALLY like to see it.
  • Options
    houseful1houseful1 Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Nikki is thick and doesn't think, it wasn't meant to be nasty at all.

oh god nikki maybe anything but she isn't thick.