Options

Coach Trip 5 (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Astra 1A wrote: »
    A&N might not be as smart as they think ensuring the new girls get a yellow card today - this could spectacularly backfire on them.

Why?

All 7 couples will then be on yellow cards and the new girls immune on Tuesday.

The group can then easily pick off either A&N or G&B without any recrimination on themselves as there isn't any other "safe" vote left as an option?

a & n havnt ensured the bimbos will get a yellow card, i think they did that all by themselves and those who werent bothered about that outburst will probably vote tactically anyway so with or without their outburst against a & n they are destined for one.

however you are right about tomorrows vote... someone will be going and it wont be them brummies, will it be a&n? tbh i doubt it, they are obviously liked by the majority of the group. a yellow card since day 2 and still here? they must be doing something right.
  • Options
    ldslds Posts: 1,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Having watched every episode of this series (and the last) and then read all the posts on here, I have come to the conclusion that me and my other half and my guinea pig are the only enjoyers of Coachtrip.

I don't really give a flying one who wins it cos winning this is a joke.

I enjoy the interactions of the contributers, on here and on the telly. It is an indication of how people react to others. I like people to get voted off cos I disagree with their views but couldn't be bothered hating them for their edited portrayal.

Please sit back for a while and think, FFS chill out.

P.S. Lloyd, you will watch the next lot, it is an addiction.:p

Please add me to the enjoyees - for all the reasons you have given!!

I have not posted much this series because of the hatred expressed by a number of posters for certain coachies - I have been feeling that I am totally out of step. Hey - I am enjoying this series, as much as the previous two I have watched. I too enjoy seeing the interactions of the people on the coach.
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ;)
    lds wrote: »
    Please add me to the enjoyees - for all the reasons you have given!!

I have not posted much this series because of the hatred expressed by a number of posters for certain coachies - I have been feeling that I am totally out of step. Hey - I am enjoying this series, as much as the previous two I have watched. I too enjoy seeing the interactions of the people on the coach.

You are duly added, that wasn't a total surprise but made me goosey anyhoo.;)

I do have a theory why a lot have not enjoyed this series but it touches on the controversial and is liable to get me banned before the trip ends.:D

Thank-you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, my destiny is in the hands of someone called Hunter Mayhan............:eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ;)

You are duly added, that wasn't a total surprise but made me goosey anyhoo.;)

I do have a theory why a lot have not enjoyed this series but it touches on the controversial and is liable to get me banned before the trip ends.:D

Thank-you.

Could your theory be that it hasn't been such a gay old trip this time;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ebahgum wrote: »
    Could your theory be that it hasn't been such a gay old trip this time;):D

Yep, I might as well expand and suck the consequences.

I think most that post here are gay and they make the posting here the most enjoyable thing about it.

This series, the only gay champion has been Glen and that may be slightly disappointing for some. When the rugby boys appeared it was just too much trying to appeal to the girlie fight brigade. A half decent good laugh gay couple could have changed the whole dynamic.

Congrats on reading me right. That is only the start of what I think but I still enjoyed the whole thing but probably from a perspective of how I could have made it better.:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, I might as well expand and suck the consequences.

I think most that post here are gay and they make the posting here the most enjoyable thing about it.

This series, the only gay champion has been Glen and that may be slightly disappointing for some. When the rugby boys appeared it was just too much trying to appeal to the girlie fight brigade. A half decent good laugh gay couple could have changed the whole dynamic.

Congrats on reading me right. That is only the start of what I think but I still enjoyed the whole thing but probably from a perspective of how I could have made it better.:p

Don't think there will be any consequences to what is a valid point hoppy. Mentioned the same thing to Anita the other day. Can't think why nobody else has picked up on it:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think there will be any consequences to what is a valid point hoppy. Mentioned the same thing to Anita the other day. Can't think why nobody else has picked up on it:confused:

Thanks. Before anybody gets the wrong idea, I love Winnie.;)

I think the earlier debacle when an unfortunate term was used on here slightly killed the humour.
  • Options
    gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    Sparkles wrote: »
    Ooops! :o:o:o:D
    Don't read 'em then. :p

Anyways..can't say I've bothered too much this week. There are only 3 votes left and 2 newbie couples as sitting targets for the exact same number of votes. The only unknown really is whether or not they'll have the time..or inclination...to replace them. The earliest they can bring a new couple on will be Wednesday.
    There is at least one more couple to come, but I haven't delved any further than that as to who & when & whether or not a couple is on for the last day only, brings at least a little mystery to the whole proceedings.

Thursday..the vote to win
    all I will say is that out of the couples left, that the better of them, in my opinion anyway, walk away with the prize.
    Finally
    at least I can glean a little satisfaction in knowing that A&N have to share the record for staying on the coach for the duration. It is not exclusively theirs.

You don't now HOW much my mouse is hovering over those spoilers :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know who actually wins, if its Dirty Snow White and Princess Fiona I will scream!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those two trampy girls staying on for the whole duration has almost ruined my viewing of Coach Trip. At least the twatty lads left, eventually, but these girls are still on it :/
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    [highlight]Day 26. Sandefjord, Norway
    On the coach. [/highlight]
    Amanda and Nicki
    Chris and Maggie
    Beryl and Janet
    Glenn and Becca
    Geoff and Jack
    Kayley and Helena
    Phil and Celia
    … and Brendan.
  • Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Deleted.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone wants to take a bet on the golf just now, going for a score of 14 each with the USA retaining the Ryder cup is way down the odds but will win you a fortune.:D

I'm afraid I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.
    ...........I think most that post here are gay ...........

What basis do you have for that ridiculous idea? I'm not saying you can't have or express your opinion, but I'm allowed to ask you to justify it.
    ......This series, the only gay champion has been Glen ........

I suspect you might be well out in your statement there.
    .......... Mentioned the same thing to Anita the other day. Can't think why nobody else has picked up on it:confused:

Maybe because most people don't care one way or the other?
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    So the two groups of pretty girls don’t like each other? What a surprise :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    [highlight]Day 26. The Vote[/highlight]
    Amanda and Nicki - Helena and Kayley
    Glenn and Becca - Helena and Kayley
    Celia and Phil - Amanda and Nicki
    Helena and Kayley - Amanda and Nicki
    Geoff and Jack - Helena and Kayley
    Chris and Maggie - Helena and Kayley
    Beryl and Janet - Helena and Kayley

Helena and Kayley get their first yellow card.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »
    So the two groups of pretty girls don’t like each other? What a surprise :rolleyes:

Pretty girls??????????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Cannot stand Amanda and Nikki anymore, to the point were im considering just watching the weakest link
  • Options
    Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    Amanda and Nicki are just awful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    grammiej wrote: »
    Pretty girls??????????

I don't really know the names as I don't usually watch, but there were two that looked pretty.

Can't stand one of their personalities though- the one that kept pulling faces everytime someone said something.
  • Options
    SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaynee59 wrote: »
    Does anyone know who actually wins, if its Dirty Snow White and Princess Fiona I will scream!!!

PM me if you really want to know. :D
  • Options
    Alex482Alex482 Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Amanda is absolutely vile. She's ruined this whole series for me as whenever anyone dares to stand up to her they get swiftly voted off by the Queen of the coach and her spineless sheep followers. :mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Alex482 wrote: »
    Amanda is absolutely vile. She's ruined this whole series for me as whenever anyone dares to stand up to her they get swiftly voted off by the Queen of the coach and her spineless sheep followers. :mad::mad:

Yeah, I think that's the one I can't stand :p

Why did those lads vote against the other girls? Didn't get why that was "playing the game"?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    I'm afraid I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.

What basis do you have for that ridiculous idea? I'm not saying you can't have or express your opinion, but I'm allowed to ask you to justify it.

I suspect you might be well out in your statement there.

Maybe because most people don't care one way or the other?

No offence but I really can't be bothered justifying anything I have previously said to you.:p
  • Options
    SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see any couple other than Phil and Celia going.

Amanda and Nikki now seem to have control over G&B, the cougars and C&M and they won't have taken kindly to the vote they got today.