Options

John back to Austrailia

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the first point of proof in most cases of a reality TV romance is a snog, or a grope or a clear element of TWO-SIDED sexual tension. Nada, not a dicky-bird :o from JJ. The first major alarm bell, even for the true believer, must have been the 'So is she your girlfriend?' question followed by the sound of tumbleweed colliding with Davina's arse. One snog fi'thy? just one, on her winning night or her walk out, on the documentary, at one of the parties? He actually can't bring himself to do it. Maybe he's not quite as odious as her....:D (it's a tight race though)

Tbh, she was entertaining in the house, now she is out she
    frustrates me, she needs to get some backbone and dignity. People don't need to know every
    aspect of their relationship I think John is now fed up with
    the constant scrutiny. If they stand a chance of any relationship whether it sexual or just platonic friendship, she
    needs to ditch the cameras.:D

Has she lost any weight, just a query:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    ikkleosu wrote: »
    Well, that's why I said you were BEING obtuse rather than you ARE obtuse. :) Yes, I think taking a handful of statements and sticking to them when the people involved have since explained those statements and why they are no longer true, and that their actions of the next 2 months contradict those previous statements is being obtuse.

They first went under the duvets around day 15. They would often have whispered night time chats, often with the covers over their heads long before Rachel came in. They spent a lot of time with a duvet wrapped round them after their "crabeyes" argument. John has confirmed what went on under the covers, so at the very least it wasn't in Josie's head.

What has John said went on under the covers that the camera crew missed? Why did Josie tell Corin they snogged then admit they hadn't kissed at all?

I worry about people saying John said this and that, because he said " love you" to Josie the romantics watching the show interpreted this as "I'm madly in love with you"

John James showed no sign of embarrassment when he shed a few tears on Keeva leaving, he wanted us to see he liked and cared about Keeva. JJ entered the house, Johns face lit up, he knew JJ and got on well with him, there was no sign of embarrassment as he put his arms around him and he didn't need to be told to do so, it was true affection between 2 mates.

Why is JJ so awkward around Josie? there are no signs of "love" between them, watch him when they are in a car together or doing a photo shoot, he squirms away from her, he doesn't want to be near her or touching her. Josie's good at trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes, but she knows in her heart this is a 'relationship' for convenience only.

btw how much time did Josie spend in bed with Govan? John James just took over when Govan left, laying in bed was nothing new to Josie.

When Nathan was evicted over JJ ( way longer than 15 days) Josie was heartbroken.....strange way to act considering her and John had already started falling in "love" according to you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Whatever reason you put forward for finding the relationship strange, one thing you can guarantee is that someone will pop up claiming to be in a relationship exactly the same and then accuse you of implying their own relationship is fake.

Example

"He keeps her in a kennel outside of the house, I don't think he loves her at all"

reply: "My husband's kept me in a kennel since the day we met and we've been married for 30 years, I supppose our relationship is fake too?:rolleyes:"

disclaimer: This example is purely fictional. I am in no way suggesting that Josie or any BB fans are being kept in a kennel.

:D:D:D LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And another thing.

Going to the loo in front of your partner is Not A Good Move. Josie was almost bragging about it. A little mystique in a relationship goes a long way .....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jak14 wrote: »
    What has John said went on under the covers that the camera crew missed? Why did Josie tell Corin they snogged then admit they hadn't kissed at all?

I worry about people saying John said this and that, because he said " love you" to Josie the romantics watching the show interpreted this as "I'm madly in love with you"

John James showed no sign of embarrassment when he shed a few tears on Keeva leaving, he wanted us to see he liked and cared about Keeva. JJ entered the house, Johns face lit up, he knew JJ and got on well with him, there was no sign of embarrassment as he put his arms around him and he didn't need to be told to do so, it was true affection between 2 mates.

Why is JJ so awkward around Josie? there are no signs of "love" between them, watch him when they are in a car together or doing a photo shoot, he squirms away from her, he doesn't want to be near her or touching her. Josie's good at trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes, but she knows in her heart this is a 'relationship' for convenience only.

btw how much time did Josie spend in bed with Govan? John James just took over when Govan left, laying in bed was nothing new to Josie.

When Nathan was evicted over JJ ( way longer than 15 days) Josie was heartbroken.....strange way to act considering her and John had already started falling in "love" according to you.

Yes that is great post, are you trying to say he is
    embrassed of saying he loves someone, just remember the
    camera run I LOVE HER, he didn't say I AM IN LOVE.
    There is two differnt kinds of love for someone, in and
    a love for .They seemed to have muddled along the way,
    He kept on side with her in the house because she
    was a crutch in a way.Like smokers have a ****,
    he needed her support to get through the bb experience,
    a emotional bond but lovers:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jequila wrote: »
    And another thing.

Going to the loo in front of your partner is Not A Good Move. Josie was almost bragging about it. A little mystique in a relationship goes a long way .....

Been with him in doors nineteen years ,I won't do that,
    somethings need to be kept private.:eek:
  • Options
    She smiled+leftShe smiled+left Posts: 8,007
    Forum Member
    Yes that is great post, are you trying to say he is
    embrassed of saying he loves someone, just remember the
    camera run I LOVE HER, he didn't say I AM IN LOVE.:

IIRC it was "I love her" and "I don't want to lead her on". When BB tried to pin him down as to whether he was in love with her he twisted and turned like a twisty turny thing and gave it the old "laughing to give him thinking time so he could try desperately to word it so that he had a get out clause" reaction, just like he did when Sam asked if he fancied her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IIRC it was "I love her" and "I don't want to lead her on". When BB tried to pin him down as to whether he was in love with her he twisted and turned like a twisty turny thing and gave it the old "laughing to give him thinking time so he could try desperately to word it so that he had a get out clause" reaction, just like he did when Sam asked if he fancied her.

Come on do you really think there is sexual chemistry,
    my indoors was 25 when I met him, he was over me like
    a rash, most men that age are the same with their girlfriends etc.:D
    Didn't he say Corin was fit and he wasn't ashamed to make
    that comment.:confused:
  • Options
    She smiled+leftShe smiled+left Posts: 8,007
    Forum Member
    Come on do you really think there is sexual chemistry,
    my indoors was 25 when I met him, he was over me like
    a rash, most men that age are the same with their girlfriends etc.:D
    Didn't he say Corin was fit and he wasn't ashamed to make
    that comment.:confused:

Yeah he said Corin was the best looking women he'd seen, that Keeley was physically his type and that something might have happened had she not had a boyfriend and that he fancied BB10 Sophie yet couldn't even come up with a "Who wouldn't" or a "she's gorgeous" when Sam asked if he fancied Josie. I see no sexual chemistry there at all and if I did I'd gladly say so.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever reason you put forward for finding the relationship strange, one thing you can guarantee is that someone will pop up claiming to be in a relationship exactly the same and then accuse you of implying their own relationship is fake.

Example

"He keeps her in a kennel outside of the house, I don't think he loves her at all"

reply: "My husband's kept me in a kennel since the day we met and we've been married for 30 years, I supppose our relationship is fake too?:rolleyes:"

disclaimer: This example is purely fictional. I am in no way suggesting that Josie or any BB fans are being kept in a kennel.

I hate when people compare themselves to HMs/celebs like that, and people who post about their husbands brothers sisters friend who was in the same position..so many folks tell whopping lies hidden behind their computer screens.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah he said Corin was the best looking women he'd seen, that Keeley was physically his type and that something might have happened had she not had a boyfriend and that he fancied BB10 Sophie yet couldn't even come up with a "Who wouldn't" or a "she's gorgeous" when Sam asked if he fancied Josie. I see no sexual chemistry there at all and if I did I'd gladly say so.

Me too, Jose comes in between Keeley and Corin
    on the fit stakes:eek:;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Exactly he cant even bring himself to lie about it. In the docu he seemed really niggled by her laziness untidiness and lack of discipline concerning the diet, when he took the ice cream from her I thought they were going to come to blows, he was uncomfortable around her family (I know it was a lot to take in) but it was obvious they aren't his type of people, you could see the relief on his face as they left.

Agree with you about sexual chemistry or lack of.
    Josie is desperate to become the next Jade Goody and will put up with the relationship, maybe she thinks enough media coverage and she will go it alone, but she's not popular or likable enough to be in the Jade league, even with her 'randy mare' perfume:rolleyes:

Will JJ come back from Australia I ask myself,(maybe he's already back) He will be the first to crack, conning people come easily to Josie, not so for John James IMO
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Example

Thats the way it is on here when theres a disagreement you get members saying they are black, homosexual, bisexual, korean whatever suits their argument.

Is funny mind you, i apologise to any black gay Koreans out there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    After watching the documentary it shows they are more flatmates than lovers. He was getting frustrated with her laziness and being untidy. Even the diet doesn't seem to be working as she isn't fully committed. At first, I suspect he found her habits cute but it was plain he was getting pis'd off with her.
    The look of horror when she spent so much on him for the decks and then turned it around by saying it is more for herself the present. It means if he does a runner he can leave the decks for her.
    Once the PAs stop and interest, I can see John heading home for good, that's if he comes back here from this visit. She mentioned she is going out for Christmas. Does that mean he is there until then?
  • Options
    PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My difficulty isn't that he isn't snogging her. My difficulty is that he looks incapable of doing so - physically incapable - she clearly would have no objection......her attempts have been met by avoidance tactics a WWE wrestler would be happy to learn.

Have to agree with this but would qualify it by saying its based on my own life experience as it obviously is with the other "doubters".

Now every person is different to an extent but there are, how can I put this, primordial urges that are common to us all which we cannot hide no matter how hard we try, the obvious ones being the need to feed and the need to reproduce.

Now for e.g when our favourite dish is being produced or placed in front of us it produces a reaction which we have no control over i.e the mouth starts watering, the stomach starts to produce more acid in readyness for the meal which results in our tummy rumbling etc. We are also predisposed to eating fatty or sugary foods as the body can store the extra calories as fat to help us thru the lean times, thats why chocolate tastes so much better than a lettuce leaf, cruel I know. (I am going somewhere with this I promise).

Now we come to physical attraction which is kinda needed for the reproduction part, athough not in all cases but attraction is attraction right? Again the body gives off certain signals for eg, the pupils become dilated, heart starts racing, the need to touch and caress etc..things we subconsiously have no control over. Now in my opinion and I may be wrong he showed all the signs of being physically attracted to Keeva, the flirting, the wide eyes etc but nada where Josie is concerned. Not saying he doesn't love her or like her but for me there is no physical attraction. Yes he kissed her a hundred times in the house or whatever but was it with any passion? Did he give off any vibes that he would like to do alot more than kiss her if the cameras weren't around? Be interesting to get the thoughts of a professional who can read body launguage. Sorry if I laboured the point slightly there but I guess the bottom line is there are certain things you just cannot suppress or hide.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to agree with this but would qualify it by saying its based on my own life experience as it obviously is with the other "doubters".

Now every person is different to an extent but there are, how can I put this, primordial urges that are common to us all which we cannot hide no matter how hard we try, the obvious ones being the need to feed and the need to reproduce.

Now for e.g when our favourite dish is being produced or placed in front of us it produces a reaction which we have no control over i.e the mouth starts watering, the stomach starts to produce more acid in readyness for the meal which results in our tummy rumbling etc. We are also predisposed to eating fatty or sugary foods as the body can store the extra calories as fat to help us thru the lean times, thats why chocolate tastes so much better than a lettuce leaf, cruel I know. (I am going somewhere with this I promise).

Now we come to physical attraction which is kinda needed for the reproduction part, athough not in all cases but attraction is attraction right? Again the body gives off certain signals for eg, the pupils become dilated, heart starts racing, the need to touch and caress etc..things we subconsiously have no control over. Now in my opinion and I may be wrong he showed all the signs of being physically attracted to Keeva, the flirting, the wide eyes etc but nada where Josie is concerned. Not saying he doesn't love her or like her but for me there is no physical attraction. Yes he kissed her a hundred times in the house or whatever but was it with any passion? Did he give off any vibes that he would like to do alot more than kiss her if the cameras weren't around? Be interesting to get the thoughts of a professional who can read body launguage. Sorry if I laboured the point slightly there but I guess the bottom line is there are certain things you just cannot suppress or hide.

Absolutely, totally and completely agree. Well said. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Good post.

JJ was attracted to Keeva, he wouldn't have fought her off had she tried to kiss him;)
  • Options
    PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good post.

JJ was attracted to Keeva, he wouldn't have fought her off had she tried to kiss him;)

OMG can you imagine the fall out if that had happened. Would have made fight night look like a WI's garden party :D
  • Options
    Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yet another person who sees what most of us see - zero body language, the very thing that many of us have been saying since...about Day 15.... or thereabouts.

Something occured to me a few nights ago (too busy to play on ds :(). The documentary - at the beginning of it Josie mentioned, "If a magazine is going to offer you lots of money for this, you'd be stupid to say no". Did anyone else hear this?

Apart from the obvious comment from JJ - "This is my room, this is my bathroom" etc.

One more thing - going back to the twitcam from last week, JJJ made out the bedroom they were in was 'their room' (ie: the room that the documentary showed as JJ's - same beige lined canvas stitched prints x3 above the bed). If they share a room, and we all saw the wardrobe in that room - when Josie said she was leaving to 'pack her bag for going to Bristol the next day', why did she leave that room to pack, if it was 'their room', her clothes would be in 'the' wardrobe. Because it wasn't their bedroom and is not their bedroom, it is his room, his wardrobe.

And please, before the fans descend on that one - they wouldn't have so many clothes that they'd need two sets of wardrobes. ;) They don't live together as romantic partners, they are sharing a flat and riding on the wave of deception in order to falsify a romance, with only one aim - to hoodwink their fans and get them to spend their money.

They have 'supposedly' been intimate, yet in the morning, she was shown to 'knock' on 'their bedroom door'. Of the room that they share, that they have been physical in, yet she knocks? :rolleyes:

As for her actually subscribing to calling this perfume Randy Mare, she's now blatantly taking the piss. Between all of what many of us have been saying on this forum since the very first few weeks - there is no romance here - why 'fans' are still not seeing that is beyond my comprehension. I find it incomprehensible that any person cannot see this is all media hype with one aim. Make money.

If JJ comes back from Oz and they go through with the mockerriage, those who buy into it, financially, or otherwise, really need to sit down and order a good dose of reality check.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pyramid* wrote: »
    Yet another person who sees what most of us see - zero body language, the very thing that many of us have been saying since...about Day 15.... or thereabouts.

Something occured to me a few nights ago (too busy to play on ds :(). The documentary - at the beginning of it Josie mentioned, "If a magazine is going to offer you lots of money for this, you'd be stupid to say no". Did anyone else hear this?

Apart from the obvious comment from JJ - "This is my room, this is my bathroom" etc.

One more thing - going back to the twitcam from last week, JJJ made out the bedroom they were in was 'their room' (ie: the room that the documentary showed as JJ's - same beige lined canvas stitched prints x3 above the bed). If they share a room, and we all saw the wardrobe in that room - when Josie said she was leaving to 'pack her bag for going to Bristol the next day', why did she leave that room to pack, if it was 'their room', her clothes would be in 'the' wardrobe. Because it wasn't their bedroom and is not their bedroom, it is his room, his wardrobe.

And please, before the fans descend on that one - they wouldn't have so many clothes that they'd need two sets of wardrobes. ;) They don't live together as romantic partners, they are sharing a flat and riding on the wave of deception in order to falsify a romance, with only one aim - to hoodwink their fans and get them to spend their money.

They have 'supposedly' been intimate, yet in the morning, she was shown to 'knock' on 'their bedroom door'. Of the room that they share, that they have been physical in, yet she knocks? :rolleyes:

As for her actually subscribing to calling this perfume Randy Mare, she's now blatantly taking the piss. Between all of what many of us have been saying on this forum since the very first few weeks - there is no romance here - why 'fans' are still not seeing that is beyond my comprehension. I find it incomprehensible that any person cannot see this is all media hype with one aim. Make money.

If JJ comes back from Oz and they go through with the mockerriage, those who buy into it, financially, or otherwise, really need to sit down and order a good dose of reality check.

Well said, you :);) Absolutely bang on. My, my but this thread is getting a good old dose of cop on in the last 24 hours :D
  • Options
    Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said, you :);) Absolutely bang on. My, my but this thread is getting a good old dose of cop on in the last 24 hours :D

Hello you (and everyone else!!). I managed to speed read a lot of the comments over morning tea/s but never had time to actually post - or rather, get sucked in. Many great points weighing very heavily for this being publicity stunt only.

As for her defacing the David Beckham poster (:eek: - that was for the fact he had a life sized poster up), but for Josie to draw what she did. Christ, what age is she, 7??? Pathetic. That action emphasised what we already know, Josie has no respect for anything (or anyone - as we all saw on BB and her behaviour towards Keeva since). Further example is the way she has effectively treated a beautiful, expensive, sought after flat - after only a few weeks. Given that she at the point of the documentary,only had x1 PA (it's JJ that's in big demand for them), she's a bloody disgrace. How anyone can look at her and say she's a role model....... :eek::eek:

Talking on camera, having not yet swallowed the jelly she had in her mouth, she shovels in even more, tries to speak again to the point it's inaudible, then has the cheek to show all the ready made healthy meals. Funny, we saw icecreams, we saw the jelly, we saw the Pizza boxes, can't remember seeing her eating the healthy foods. :rolleyes:

The whole documentary, imo, was making it very obvious it is all a scam, that was very clear. If anything, I saw it as the producers of it, and JJJ giving their 'fans' a massive 2 fingered salute, and not the victory one either. That message came over loud and clear.

I suspect that Mother dearest might have a few things to say to JJ when he's there. Not that he will listen to a word of course, his ego is way out of control now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jequila wrote: »
    And another thing.

I guess you could forgive a little corker for say doing a little fart or something. But to watch, nay even smell someone who stuffs her face with junk food, chocolate and ice lollies all day take a dump, yukk yukk
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly he cant even bring himself to lie about it. In the docu he seemed really niggled by her laziness untidiness and lack of discipline concerning the diet, when he took the ice cream from her I thought they were going to come to blows, he was uncomfortable around her family (I know it was a lot to take in) but it was obvious they aren't his type of people, you could see the relief on his face as they left.

Agree with you about sexual chemistry or lack of.
    Josie is desperate to become the next Jade Goody and will put up with the relationship, maybe she thinks enough media coverage and she will go it alone, but she's not popular or likable enough to be in the Jade league, even with her 'randy mare' perfume:rolleyes:

Will JJ come back from Australia I ask myself,(maybe he's already back) He will be the first to crack, conning people come easily to Josie, not so for John James IMO

Yes the family, I almost forgot, it was huuuge, ere's Ria, Ruby, Esther, Mary, Alice, Cletus, Billy-joe-bob and insesst.. Scary stuff!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pyramid* wrote: »
    Hello you (and everyone else!!). I managed to speed read a lot of the comments over morning tea/s but never had time to actually post - or rather, get sucked in. Many great points weighing very heavily for this being publicity stunt only.

As for her defacing the David Beckham poster (:eek: - that was for the fact he had a life sized poster up), but for Josie to draw what she did. Christ, what age is she, 7??? Pathetic. That action emphasised what we already know, Josie has no respect for anything (or anyone - as we all saw on BB and her behaviour towards Keeva since). Further example is the way she has effectively treated a beautiful, expensive, sought after flat - after only a few weeks. Given that she at the point of the documentary,only had x1 PA (it's JJ that's in big demand for them), she's a bloody disgrace. How anyone can look at her and say she's a role model....... :eek::eek:

Talking on camera, having not yet swallowed the jelly she had in her mouth, she shovels in even more, tries to speak again to the point it's inaudible, then has the cheek to show all the ready made healthy meals. Funny, we saw icecreams, we saw the jelly, we saw the Pizza boxes, can't remember seeing her eating the healthy foods. :rolleyes:

The whole documentary, imo, was making it very obvious it is all a scam, that was very clear. If anything, I saw it as the producers of it, and JJJ giving their 'fans' a massive 2 fingered salute, and not the victory one either. That message came over loud and clear.

I suspect that Mother dearest might have a few things to say to JJ when he's there. Not that he will listen to a word of course, his ego is way out of control now.

To be fair to JJ he hasn't done anything on TV that would make me think it's a real love affair, he's always treated Josie as a friend, kissed her like she was his aunt, cuddled her with a look on his face that said 'he wasn't comfortable being that close to her' and said many times she was like a sister to him. Josie on the other hand, realising there is money to be made decided to join the JJJ fans, and try to give them what they want. I'm not sure JJ is comfortable with the situation, he seems hell bent on not playing along, he's giving nothing to the JJJ fans, but I'm sure he must have a little giggle to himself when he reflects on how bl00dy gullible some of the UK BB fans are.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair to JJ he hasn't done anything on TV that would make me think it's a real love affair, he's always treated Josie as a friend, kissed her like she was his aunt, cuddled her with a look on his face that said 'he wasn't comfortable being that close to her' and said many times she was like a sister to him. Josie on the other hand, realising there is money to be made decided to join the JJJ fans, and try to give them what they want. I'm not sure JJ is comfortable with the situation, he seems hell bent on not playing along, he's giving nothing to the JJJ fans, but I'm sure he must have a little giggle to himself when he reflects on how bl00dy gullible some of the UK BB fans are.

Yes but he was already well aware of how gullible the fans were, he researched it well, even to the tune of homing straight in on Josie, the insecure slightly overweight girl who was cheered to the rafters, while publicly damming the fit bird......Rachel who was booed to damnation.Clever little weasel is JJ:)