Options

SPOILER Sat 23 October

Comments

• Options
    wildwestladywildwestlady Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    Thanks a million, Alisonrose and whoever is your informer. No surprise there. Personally, I don't think the fact that Michelle's American is a great help to her in the celeb stakes.

On a different tack, I'm rapidly going off Pamela - I'm sick and tired of her forever alluding to being a psychologist. Snobbery of the worst kind, imho. AND she was grossly overmarked tonight. Grrrr!
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,510
    Forum Member
    Oh hooray, sexy Felicity is through!
    I', 18 and damn I still would with her- great dancer, lovely personality, gorgeous face!

Poor Peter.
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks alison

seems like anne will never go

There was no way she was going tonight after that performance. Much as I love to see good dancing, Ann's "flying-tango" will go down as a strictly classic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smude wrote: »
    From now on Ann will be staying over a better dancer. Didn't mind any who have gone so far but even Gavin and Michelle are loads better than her. BBC must have known she couldn't dance and so be it on there own heads. Suppose they are only interested in ratings.

I think it is now time for the silly voting to stop. Yes Ann has been a bit of a laugh but it is now time for the public to be sensible. She has to go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, will watch that.

I love watching Matt & Nicole jive, and Matt & Aliona as well, and the Jordans of course :D

Thank you :)

Group jive and Robin & Kristina dancing to Neil Diamond

So still not A&E appearance in a Pro Dance :(
  • Options
    smudesmude Posts: 17,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »
    There was no way she was going tonight after that performance. Much as I love to see good dancing, Ann's "flying-tango" will go down as a strictly classic.

Interesting that the camera panned off her so they could rush on and unhook her.
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it is now time for the silly voting to stop. Yes Ann has been a bit of a laugh but it is now time for the public to be sensible. She has to go.

Unfortunately, with the new format, she could go all the way to the final!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sid, I'll leave my visiting card and once you've picked the cake crumbs off it, you can consider yourself properly introduced. But don't think I don't know all about you ...;) I remember your name from last year, but such was your reputation :cool: even then, I'm not sure I ever plucked up the courage to chat to you.

If anybody can be bothered, could you please tell me (as I missed the show) has anyone got a 10 yet? Also did the judges fawn all over Widdie as usual? And did Gavin triumph in the tango or just look Gavinesque? Thank you!
  • Options
    WakingUpInVegasWakingUpInVegas Posts: 2,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    <3Anton<3 wrote: »

It's a jive so probably not, Hopefully they'll be in ballroom ones if they come lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smude wrote: »
    Interesting that the camera panned off her so they could rush on and unhook her.

That is what I said to my OH.
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy_M wrote: »
    Sorry, I haven't been keeping up but is it definitely Jive next week? And what else?

Jive Paso VW or AT
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Don't really think nationality or race av got anything 2 do with Michelle's lack of votes! I just find her really uncomfortable & awkward 2 watch!
  • Options
    katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, will watch that.

I love watching Matt & Nicole jive, and Matt & Aliona as well, and the Jordans of course:D
    Of course!

I don't really like Aliona jiving, although maybe she would look better with someone other than Matt. I thought she looked a bit odd in the series seven pro Jive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Jive Paso VW or AT

First 3 ok for Michelle & Brendan but he doesn't do AT!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jive Paso VW or AT

Thanks!

Jive is the only one that I would be nervous about for some of them.
  • Options
    blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for the spoiler.
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On a different tack, I'm rapidly going off Pamela - I'm sick and tired of her forever alluding to being a psychologist. Snobbery of the worst kind, imho. AND she was grossly overmarked tonight. Grrrr!

It's no different to the constant references to Matt's farm, or in fact any of the celebs' professions.
    <3Anton<3 wrote: »

Well they have been in a jive before, so never say never!
    katie_p wrote: »
    I don't really like Aliona jiving, although maybe she would look better with someone other than Matt. I thought she looked a bit odd in the series seven pro Jive.

Do you mean the Ever Fallen in Love Jive? There was a weird move I don't like it that. I thought she was great in the Red Light Spells Danger jive in the semi final though :) And she and Matt jiving on the pro tour was just fabulous.
  • Options
    ellie4265ellie4265 Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Alisonrose!
  • Options
    StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CraftyGirl wrote: »
    First 3 ok for Michelle & Brendan but he doesn't do AT!

He did one with Lisa.
  • Options
    katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you mean the Ever Fallen in Love Jive? There was a weird move I don't like it that. I thought she was great in the Red Light Spells Danger jive in the semi final though :) And she and Matt jiving on the pro tour was just fabulous.
    Yeah I did, and I also thought there was a weird move in it! We're just discovering all this common ground all of a sudden :D
  • Options
    pootlemumpootlemum Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just got back in from the ballet - romeo and juliet - incredible!
    haven't seen SCD at all but still needed to know the spoiler! so thanks for the result. pretty much what i expected though haven't seen the judges leader board so no idea about the movement of the couples according to public vote
    catch you all next week!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks alison

seems like anne will never go
    It isn't just people who find her entertaining that vote for her, John Sargent etc. There are a lot of people who seem to resent the fact that some viewers would prefer to concentrate on the dancing element and strange as it seems, there are people who actually hate the show but still watch and place votes. They get their revenge by voting for the worst dancer and then claiming that it's an entertainment show and who cares about learning a skill. What a sad, cynical world we live in, where aspiration and talent are seen a boring and undesirable.
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whats troubling me is that i am worried anne will survive over the top dancers due to the voting
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katie_p wrote: »
    Yeah I did, and I also thought there was a weird move in it! We're just discovering all this common ground all of a sudden :D

It wasn't by any chance the bit where she nearly kicked Ola in the face just after the end of the solos when the rest of the girls come back on?

Who knew we had so much in common after all? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He did one with Lisa.

I think it's that the impression was he doesn't particularly like it!