Options

white people are the minority.

Comments

• Options
    GnobeGnobe Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    Your thinking means nothing.

Nor does yours since you just stand out as a sore thumb like the rest of the BNP crowd who can't stand globalisation and multiculturism which inevitabley going to happen anyway. You are fighting a losing battle.
  • Options
    Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gnobe wrote: »
    Nor does yours since you just stand out as a sore thumb like the rest of the BNP crowd who can't stand globalisation and multiculturism which inevitabley going to happen anyway. You are fighting a losing battle.
    I have never supported the bnp!! I may well be facing am losing battle, but I have freedom of speech
  • Options
    paulbrockpaulbrock Posts: 16,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheDonk wrote: »
    I think you should wind your neck in before trying to speak for everyone and suggesting that those who disagree with you are BNP supporters!.:mad:

I damn well do care, I'm a white brit born and bought up in this traditionally white country, I don't want it to become unrecognisable and I CERTAINLY don't want to become a minority in my own country FFS.

Fortunately, with that attitude and viewpoint, you already are a minority. :)
  • Options
    Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paulbrock wrote: »
    Fortunately, with that attitude and viewpoint, you already are a minority. :)

How do you know?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Maybe we can pass a collection tin about to pay for his fare :D

But moving abroad would make him one of those mucky foreigners he dislikes so much :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,908
    Forum Member
    Becuase some want a more diverse society I suppose

No, not really. It seems that we need to recruit staff from other countries. The NHS couldn't survive without labour from abroad.
  • Options
    jswift909jswift909 Posts: 11,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Way back I wrote this [for this thread], but didn't post it.

"The actual colour of someones skin makes no difference does it? You're associating a colour with a culture - that is the real difference. Yet many people of colour were born here, or are British citizens. I'm very glad the UK isn't just white."

I think it's more about a fear that British culture will be changed - I think that's the real fear. You see it in discussions about squat toilets, mosques and Halal meat. Oh but wait, we had those discussions 40-50 years ago about Black people.

Does anyone really care about skin colour, or is it really about that skin colour representing a different culture. Many people of different ethnic backgrounds were born and brought up here and act as "British" as I do. :)
  • Options
    humdrummerhumdrummer Posts: 4,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's right odd.

I used to be a psychiatric nurse and as you probably know psychiatry used to be seen as bottom of the pile and therefore didn't attract as many 'nice white middle class folks' so I worked with many ethnic doctors and nurses.

I never once saw/heard racism in any form.

Where do you nurse? - Colditz?

Snap. Never once saw any racism - to be honest we were all trained the same, worked same hours, did same job.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This morning I went to the job centre, I counted 24 white advisors, 1 Indian looking advisor and 1 black advisor. This country is going to the dogs I tell you.
  • Options
    jswift909jswift909 Posts: 11,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This morning I went to the job centre, I counted 24 white advisors, 1 Indian looking advisor and 1 black advisor. This country is going to the dogs I tell you.

QUICK !!!!! Man the boarders. Close all ports. Stop all inbound flights. :eek::eek::eek:
    Stop all white people from leaving the country !!!!!
    :D
  • Options
    humdrummerhumdrummer Posts: 4,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh for the day we see, one coffee coloured individual, two more coffee coloured individuals, a few more coffee coloured individuals and over there a whole gaggle of them!

Who are we gonna hate then, eh? :D

To the op. We are far from the minority and had we not had positive immigration policies years ago our country would have sunk into oblivion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jswift909 wrote: »
    Way back I wrote this, but didn't post it.

"The actual colour of someones skin makes no difference does it? You're associating a colour with a culture - that is the real difference. Yet many people of colour were born here, or are British citizens. I'm very glad the UK isn't just white."

I think it's more about a fear that British culture will be changed - I think that's the real fear. You see it in discussions about squat toilets, mosques and Halal meat. Oh but wait, we had those discussions 40-50 years ago about Black people.

Does anyone really care about skin colour, or is it really about that skin colour representing a different culture. Many people of different ethnic backgrounds were born and brought up here and act as "British" as I do. :)

Exactly, and being proud of and wanting to maintain a British culture and identity is perfectly valid and reasonable.

I have no desire to live in a country where Sharia Law is practised for example, but then neither do 99% of British Muslims but many British seem to think Muslim = Sharia = Terrorist. Many white people seem to think that being black means black people want to change Britain into some weird kind of African dictatorship.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    TheDonkTheDonk Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So white British people have more right than British people with different skin colours? :rolleyes:

Well that's clearly your opinion, 'cos nowhere did I say that.:rolleyes:
    Interesting.
    How far back do you think this goes?.:D

Spare me the inevitable history lesson, I am referring to my lifetime experiences.

Maybe we can pass a collection tin about to pay for his fare :D

See now, I don't want to live in a multicultural country (it doesn't work), but you do, so logically it's you who should be getting the air fare so you can go live amongst these different cultures.

That way we are both happy.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you know?

because any 'strong' immigration policies such as those endorsed by ukip and the bnp are resoundingly rejected at the ballot box.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

See now, I don't want to live in a multicultural country (it doesn't work), but you do, so logically it's you who should be getting the air fare so you can go live amongst these different cultures.

Why don't you think it works? A bit of Daily Mail induced outrage is hardly indicative of a failure of a system....
  • Options
    Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's clearly your opinion, 'cos nowhere did I say that.:rolleyes:

Spare me the inevitable history lesson, I am referring to my lifetime experiences.

Who said anything about different cultures? What i am saying is every British citizen has the right to live in the UK, regardless of colour. And that I couldn't care less if white become the minority.

You just plucked culture from mid air.
  • Options
    GnobeGnobe Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    paulbrock wrote: »
    because any 'strong' immigration policies such as those endorsed by ukip and the bnp are resoundingly rejected at the ballot box.

Plus there is an awful lot of people against the current immigration cap. Why can' everyone just live the world wherever they want without restrictions?
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    humdrummer wrote: »
    Oh for the day we see, one coffee coloured individual, two more coffee coloured individuals, a few more coffee coloured individuals and over there a whole gaggle of them!

Who are we gonna hate then, eh? :D

The French?

On a more serious note, I'm still more than a little perturbed by this comment:
    so, we have too much power in our country?

The "us" referred to in "our country" presumably being "white people", judging by the context and the quote posted. Does this mean this is "white people's" country, and therefore non-whites are only living here under sufferance? Even if they're British? Because that's nine pints of wrong in an eight-pint glass.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To all the people asking what was the point of this thread, my reason fr this thread has been written by this above, poster, who could say much better than I ever could.

So you had to wait for someone who shared the same views as yours to join in before you could get to the real point then?
  • Options
    Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    So you had to wait for someone who shared the same views as yours to join in before you could get to the real point then?

He was waiting for backup. ;)
  • Options
    Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was waiting for backup. ;)

People who know their views are unnacceptable always do.
  • Options
    meechameecha Posts: 2,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who said anything about different cultures? What i am saying is every British citizen has the right to live in the UK, regardless of colour. And that I couldn't care less if white become the minority.

You just plucked culture from mid air.

You may not care if the white population of Britian become a minority - but as Britain is a traditionally white country - many whites do! Culture has everything to do with it! This thread is quickly beginning to sound very anti-whites, thus very racist!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    The French?

On a more serious note, I'm still more than a little perturbed by this comment:

The "us" referred to in "our country" presumably being "white people", judging by the context and the quote posted. Does this mean this is "white people's" country, and therefore non-whites are only living here under sufferance? Even if they're British? Because that's nine pints of wrong in an eight-pint glass.

Its a Fractal Wrongness!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    meecha wrote: »
    You may not care if the white population of Britian become a minority - but as Britain is a traditionally white country - many whites do! Culture has everything to do with it! This thread is quickly beginning to sound very anit-whites, thus very racist!

Oh well. we'd better get back to moaning about all the black people then - we don't want to be thought of as racist do we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    meechameecha Posts: 2,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gnobe wrote: »
    Plus there is an awful lot of people against the current immigration cap. Why can' everyone just live the world wherever they want without restrictions?

Facts and figures please - my experience is that many people support the current immigration cap! Are you just spouting your opinions and attempting to present them as fact!
This discussion has been closed.