Options

white people are the minority.

Comments

• Options
    meechameecha Posts: 2,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mesostim wrote: »
    No they don't.. certainly not on this forum.. or they;d be banned like a shot. The double standard is you accusing people falsely of racism.

Oh yes they do - it happens all the time - and many of us have complained about it! Unless you are on here 24/7 - what would you know - because you clearly don't!
  • Options
    Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheDonk wrote: »
    Go on then............?

No no noooo

I won't be baited.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    meecha wrote: »
    How boringly predictable - more racist incinuations! No time for people who jump on that old bandwagon - have some original ideas please! :rolleyes:

I just think Britain has as much right as any other to retain its identity!

So why aren't you jumping up and down about all the white immigrants and the cultural changes they have brought to the UK?

Why are you only whining about the colour pf peoples skin in relation to culture?
  • Options
    jswift909jswift909 Posts: 11,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Works both ways - there are clearly as many anti-whites on here - as there are people accused of being anti-blacks!

"anti-whites" ??? Huh?

I think there are people who are saying that whites are being marganlised by non-whites -- although really this is a moniker for different cultures. The other people, the ones who are ok with a diverse multi-cultural society aren't "anti-white", they just happen to not see a problem with diversity.

It's terribly simplistic to use colour as a definer, but it isn't a good way of describing what you feel. Chinese are mainly white. Plenty of them around. But older Chinese have their distinct culture. Are you including them in non-whites?

Is the definition of "white" a BNP one - where you have to not only be born here, but have some sort of ancestral, or decended from, component ?
  • Options
    SharpshooterTomSharpshooterTom Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barbella wrote: »
    You're wrong actually.

A 'mixed race' couple ( say where one is balck and one is white) are just a likely to have a white child as a darker child.

I know what you are saying but that is mostly not often the case. Virtually nearly every black/white couples that have children look black. e.g. Barack Obama.

A white person with a half black person will still look a little darker than a white european in most cases to the point where they look arabish, though not all the time, some can look very white.
    The 'fear of a black planet' myth is just that - a myth.

Who said it was a 'fear'.:confused:
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How boringly predictable - more racist incinuations! No time for people who jump on that old bandwagon - have some original ideas please! :rolleyes:

The "identity" of people in Britain has evolved beyond recognition over history. If everybody thought like you we would still be Neanderthals or Saxons or somesuch.
  • Options
    embyemby Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member

It wasn't a racist incinuation, just looking for some clarification, so do you have a problem with British people who aren't white?

You're very quick to play the 'woe is me, people are making me look like a nasty racist' card.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and that identity entails?

Is it customs/traditions? What exactly is it?

Lol, we had this question asked a kabillion times on the burka thread - we didn't really get an answer then (apart from a link to a primary school project) so don't hold your breathe for one now!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,733
    Forum Member
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    7 black/ filipeno/ asian nurses, and 2 white nurses.
    Were the latter Irish? [teasing] Don't shoot me, I just used to know a lot of white British and Irish nurses... who are particularly PRIZED (for their caring attitude and skills) in a certain European private hospital. Hell, nice to know somebody likes us... And not just to the detriment of others? :cool:
  • Options
    allfiredupallfiredup Posts: 2,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gnobe wrote: »
    Good, I hope so. White people have had too much power for far too long in europe, time to share it.

What a racist post...!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Lol, we had this question asked a kabillion times on the burka thread - we didn't really get an answer then (apart from a link to a primary school project) so don't hold your breathe for one now!

I think we all know what their answer is, but they haven't got the balls to say it.
  • Options
    GnobeGnobe Posts: 462
    Forum Member

A lot of other people don't though. Globalisation is here to stay and you are in the minority IMO.
  • Options
    Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we all know what their answer is, but they haven't got the balls to say it.

Agreed. I just wonder how much longer he can keep this up. ;)
  • Options
    KBBJKBBJ Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You may not care if the white population of Britian become a minority - but as Britain is a traditionally white country - many whites do! Culture has everything to do with it! This thread is quickly beginning to sound very anti-whites, thus very racist!

It was also tradition what women couldn't have careers, the vote, or the right to keep their property after marriage.

Long live evolution in all its forms.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    What exactly is it that you want to discuss?

When I go into my neighbours house I am a minority - maybe I shoud start a thread on that?

My husband is in the minority in out house. The split is:
    1 black person
    2 mixed-race
    2 cats.

We even have more cats than white people in out house! Does the Daily Mail need alerting?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My husband is in the minority in out house. The split is:
    1 black person
    2 mixed-race
    2 cats.

We even have more cats than white people in out house! Does the Daily Mail need alerting?

Cats are people too :mad:

:D
  • Options
    TheDonkTheDonk Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose Budd wrote: »
    Are you honestly saying British nurses don't work hard compared to every other nurse? Unvelievable

If those brit nurses are white then yes they probably are saying that, the favourite pastime of many white brit's is to revel in slagging off there own these days.

Other nationalities are proud to fight to preserve their cultures etc, our "fellow" brits are happy to sell ours down the river.:(
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cybercubed wrote: »
    Britain will become a majority mixed raced nation eventually as somebody has already pointed out. And I think the majority of people would quite like this.

As they would be the majority of course the majority would like this
  • Options
    Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As they would be the majority of course the majority would like this

Majority of people now.
  • Options
    meechameecha Posts: 2,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But do you think only white British people can be British?

No - but I don't want Britian to loose its traditional white identity! Many whites live in Africa - but I still think of Africa as being predominantly a black country. Many blacks live in France - but I still think of France as a predominantly white country - I think all countries should keep their identities, including Britain!

That doesn't mean that people of different races and cultures can't settle in other countries though - but they should respect the traditional cultures of those countries and not attempt to eradicate them!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who actually cares if white people do become the minority? I for one don't. I don't know much about this as it can't happen round here but does mixed race marriages in England not already occur?

I lived in Scotland for 5 years as part of a mixed-race married couple. Nearly all of my friends were white/Asian mixes and there were a fair few black/white mixes as well; more than I thought there would be in Scotland.

What use to crease me up was to see old Scots men holding hands with young African women. Immigration was certainly popular for a few people! I got less hassle and dirty looks for being half of a mixed race couple in whiter than white Scotland than I did in the USA.
  • Options
    embyemby Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    No - but I don't want Britian to loose its traditional white identity! Many whites live in Africa - but I still think of Africa as being predominantly a black country. Many blacks live in France - but I still think of France as a predominantly white country - I think all countries should keep their identities, including Britain!

That doesn't mean that people of different races and cultures can't settle in other countries though - but they should respect the traditional cultures of those countries and not attempt to eradicate them!

But we are still a predominantly white country, so what's your problem?
  • Options
    PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not in Worcestershire.
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's strange that 2 posters who are so in favour of Globalisation are so certain that "the majority of people would quite like this".

Oh well time to put my socks on ready for the puppet show. ;)
  • Options
    GnobeGnobe Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    TheDonk wrote: »
    Other nationalities are proud to fight to preserve their cultures etc, our "fellow" brits are happy to sell ours down the river.:(

How do you know that have you ever lived outside Britain?

Lots of other european countries, especially France and Germany are incredibly diverse now, the whole of europe is set to be multi-racial/multi-cultural not just Britain! And I don't see lots of people in these countries doing an awful lot about it!
This discussion has been closed.