Options

If Karren Brady lost a few pounds, would she be attractive?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    LOL!!:D that would be beautiful. you're making me hungry! I could eat a Karren, or maybe just one of her R's, she has plenty going

That'd be the 'Tofu Cheek kare Noodle' then?

See bouncing ideas about to create a brand, advert etc isn't anywhere nearly as difficult as they make it out on the telly. And certainly just as tasteless lol
  • Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I find this thread and some of its comments quite laughable really. I read a lot about Karren being classed as fat by football supporters. How on earth is she fat? Why does she need to lose weight? As for those saying they don't find her attractive or 'she doesn't do it for them' I'm sure Karren would look and you and think exactly the same. Karren is a naturally attractive and excellent businesswoman. To her critics, I'm sure her money won't allow your comments to keep her awake at night. I think she's a breath of fresh air.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldnt make her say please or thank-you! She's lovely.

:o
  • Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    LOL Clacker :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Surely the fact she's successful proves that you don't need to be stick thin to go somewhere in life. She's not supermodel skinny, but neither is she morbidly obese. Leave the woman alone, her intelligence makes her attractive as she is.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I find this thread and some of its comments quite laughable really. I read a lot about Karren being classed as fat by football supporters. How on earth is she fat? Why does she need to lose weight?

Yes, I don't get how she is fat? That's ridiculous.
    As for those saying they don't find her attractive or 'she doesn't do it for them' I'm sure Karren would look and you and think exactly the same. Karren is a naturally attractive and excellent businesswoman. To her critics, I'm sure her money won't allow your comments to keep her awake at night. I think she's a breath of fresh air.

You know, people are allowed to find someone unattractive without your silly pettiness.

Nobody finds 'everyone' attractive. I'm sure there are plenty of women you find unattractive too.

It's also possible for people to think she is unattractive that she might actually be attracted to- even people here, heaven forbid ;):p

It's not an insult, unless the person happens to think they are god gift to all men/ women, and who cares about them?
  • Options
    Skip_TechSkip_Tech Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looks like she should cut out booze
  • Options
    parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    Skip_Tech wrote: »
    she looks like she should cut out booze

No she doesn't. :confused:
  • Options
    akhenatenakhenaten Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh - it's people like the OP who make me pity shallow people!

I agree, i don't find her atractive, but i like a woman thats a bit porky, no stick insects for me.

My boss thinks she's the sexiest woman on tv, and everytime he sees a picture of her in the paper he starts slobbering,but he's a idiot anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    akhenaten wrote: »
    I agree, i don't find her atractive, but i like a woman thats a bit porky, no stick insects for me.

Isn't that just shallow in the other extreme?

Some women are just naturally skinnier.

Calling them stick insects makes you no better than people who insult fatter people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    akhenaten wrote: »
    My boss thinks she's the sexiest woman on tv, and everytime he sees a picture of her in the paper he starts slobbering,but he's a idiot anyway.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »

Calling them stick insects makes you no better than people who insult fatter people.

This is true. It seems to be perfectly acceptable to make make snide remarks about naturally thin women.

Then again, he did say he liked 'porkers' arguably as derogatory a term as 'stick insects'. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    parthy wrote: »
    This is true. It seems to be perfectly acceptable to make make snide remarks about naturally thin women.

Then again, he did say he liked 'porkers' arguably as derogatory a term as 'stick insects'. :)

True.

I hate the stick insects term. I am naturally skinny myself and have actually tried to put more weight on before! I have occasionally been on the recieving end of a snide remark and it really is no different to the people who pick on larger people.

Like you say, it's become acceptable to insult thin people, and it's almost like the men who say they don't mind "porkers" are expecting some sort of pat on the back :rolleyes:

Who cares if you prefer a certain type of woman? Just don't use it as a reason to degrade someone else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    True.

I hate the stick insects term. I am naturally skinny myself and have actually tried to put more weight on before! I have occasionally been on the recieving end of a snide remark and it really is no different to the people who pick on larger people.

Like you say, it's become acceptable to insult thin people, and it's almost like the men who say they don't mind "porkers" are expecting some sort of pat on the back :rolleyes:

Who cares if you prefer a certain type of woman? Just don't use it as a reason to degrade someone else.

Naturally slim women are a pleasure to behold. I had a naturally size six friend who wore any item of clothing like a dream. It's when women who are meant to be bigger slim themselves to an unnatural size that I think the skinny remarks are somewhat fair.

Oh and my boyfriend calls me 'porky' sometimes. :( I am and it's my own fault, but still...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    parthy wrote: »
    Naturally slim women are a pleasure to behold. I had a naturally size six friend who wore any item of clothing like a dream. It's when women who are meant to be bigger slim themselves to an unnatural size that I think the skinny remarks are somewhat fair.

Oh and my boyfriend calls me 'porky' sometimes. :( I am and it's my own fault, but still...

I actually like skinny women AND less skinny women, not fussy :D I don't like anorexic women or obese women. A lot of those called "stick insects" though are in fact perfectly healthy.

So it annoys me when you get people calling them these abusive terms, when they are in fact perfectly healthy. I definitely consider it a jealousy thing when I hear it. And I think a lot of the time, the men that say they only like bigger women are just pandering to that jealousy.

I agree with you about bigger women going on unhealthy diets to get thinner though. Most people have a natural size and I think you just have to learn to like it or lump it! Just like some people are naturally pretty and others aren't.

Also, I think you need to think up a retaliatory name for your boyfriend. Something that annoys him- say it every time he calls you porky :D
  • Options
    WhatsTheStoryWhatsTheStory Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Used to quite fancy her in her Birmingham Sh!tty days..

..Actually I'd probably stll do her now :(

Comes across a bit of a b!tch tho?
  • Options
    james2018james2018 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she slipped on some sexy underwear i'd definately give it a go.....
  • Options
    OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    I'm sure that Aussie Dave is gorgeous though - with those tiny shorts and sandals that Aussie men wear, not to mention his lovely red neck.

KB is a lovely voluptuous woman of 40 - not an orange fake celeb. Of course we find different people attractive - after all, someone must like Dave?
  • Options
    akhenatenakhenaten Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Looking back on my stick insect comment, i agree with you,it was a bad comment, and i could have put it better.
  • Options
    TomDaOneTomDaOne Posts: 11,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks perfectly bangable as she is, no need to go to weight watchers. :D:o
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,904
    Forum Member
    Let's just say I wouldn't kick her out of bed if she farted :p
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    mb@2day wrote: »
    Never liked her plain moon face and think she was very desperate to go after a footballer from the team she was working for at the time.

What's his name Paul Peskysoiledilido <sp>.
    Do you mean the father of her children, the chap who she married in 1995:confused:
  • Options
    ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

..Actually I'd probably stll do her now :(

:(:(
  • Options
    Little-IanLittle-Ian Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread was mentioned in Karens article in the Sun. Well i presume from this forum.
  • Options
    wolfman321wolfman321 Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    She is a lovely lady and looks great as she is. But, there again one mans cup of tea is another mans cup of poison as they say !