Gillian's Husband.

Comments

• Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chebby wrote: »
    I have never seen anything like that it my life.:eek:
    Mr Gillian is becoming a whole new life form.
    My life will be ruined if there's a big photo of Dr Shitfingers and Mr Gillian together, gazing into each other's eyes, in the NOTW on Sunday, and he's just a normal bloke (with terrible taste in women).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Bellagio wrote: »
    Also, although her fee is about £30k, there's that little thing called 'tax'...

Yeah she'd probably end up with around 22K or so.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    indie.star wrote: »
    Yeah she'd probably end up with around 22K or so.

ah but then she can add on all the 'expenses', 'allowances',etc,!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ah but then she can add on all the 'expenses', 'allowances',etc,!
    Would she be able to do that, with a flat fee for a television programme? And it's part of their contract with ITV that they do an interview with Daybreak and she refused. She should have her pay docked for that as well.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would she be able to do that, with a flat fee for a television programme? And it's part of their contract with ITV that they do an interview with Daybreak and she refused. She should have her pay docked for that as well.

She has, no doubt, a good accountant and will claim for absolutely everything not paid for by ITV!

I would doubt they would dock her pay for refusing to appear on Daybreak............they would, after all, be faced with the wrath of Mr Magaziner!!!;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member

I can't understand why she did that when she was more than happy to do the GMOOHN interview.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has, no doubt, a good accountant and will claim for absolutely everything not paid for by ITV!

I would doubt they would dock her pay for refusing to appear on Daybreak............they would, after all, be faced with the wrath of Mr Magaziner!!!;):D
    If he exists:D I still have my doubts.
  • Options
    SarnSarn Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Here is a picture of her husband aged 37 after 20 years on the McKeith Health and Vitality Programme in an Energy Vortex http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yIhLg867o04/SUNL33BONYI/AAAAAAAAAZs/1TvrIOs8m5E/s400/ugly+old+man.bmp

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Transcript of Gillian's interview with Digital Spy.

If you haven't already seen it you can read it here www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100/im-a-celebrity-uk/interviews/a290832/gillian-mckeith-im-a-celebrity.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    YingYang wrote: »

If you haven't already seen it you can read it here www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100/im-a-celebrity-uk/interviews/a290832/gillian-mckeith-im-a-celebrity.html
    That looks to me like a transcript of her Anton Dec exit interview, are DS cheating?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know it says 'this is what Gillian told us when we caught up with her' but I have a sneaking suspicion that is a transcript of the ITV2 show interview, it seems pretty identical from memory.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    I know it says 'this is what Gillian told us when we caught up with her' but I have a sneaking suspicion that is a transcript of the ITV2 show interview, it seems pretty identical from memory.
    Aw give DS a break, would anyone here seriously want to interview Gillian McKeith? I wouldn't - I'd have to sit on my hands to stop myself slapping her and demanding a) a photograph of the elusive Mr Gillian and b) ask her what the hell all her faux faints and fake panic attacks were for.

More evidence of her complete delusion here:

"Sometimes we got along brilliantly. And the other times, it was awful. It was a love/hate thing going on. I like Shaun. He's a warm-hearted guy."
  • Options
    chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    Aw give DS a break, would anyone here seriously want to interview Gillian McKeith? I wouldn't - I'd have to sit on my hands to stop myself slapping her and demanding a) a photograph of the elusive Mr Gillian and b) ask her what the hell all her faux faints and fake panic attacks were for.

"Sometimes we got along brilliantly. And the other times, it was awful. It was a love/hate thing going on. I like Shaun. He's a warm-hearted guy."

Mr Gillians photo and persona are going to be the next thing on Wikileaks.
    Ground breaking history of this man and his life with the 'Gillian', aka as Dr Shitfingers is of enormous concern to bag ladies of New York of whom 'The Gillian ' is their role model.
    Wikileaks are expecting an explosive reaction from various bottom feeders, also known as pond life ,as his welfare is paramount to many doctors who wish to see what life with a delusional (medic) has done to him.

Her false faints , fits, and panic attacks were a new way of connecting with the earth. (As she connects with her food , 30 mins to chew a sprout being the norm )
    She felt this was the only way as she is such a caring sharing person , that she could grab a bit of grass to eat.

'The Gillian' is now engaged to Mr Shaun after a whirlwind romance.
    Neither party will comment as the families who have been discarded are now in the local trauma unit.
  • Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarn wrote: »
    Isn't Jaggedcat banned?

Really? Since when? He/she was the one constantly talking about how great Katie, Cher and Wagner's dancers were, did they post elsewhere as well? I assumed they were something to do with the X factor.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well she's right on the love-hate thing...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That looks to me like a transcript of her Anton Dec exit interview, are DS cheating?

Oh I took it at face value, especially since DS don't cite IAC as the source of the exit interview info.
    vidalia wrote: »

You know what, I think you're right. It would seem that nothing's as it seems when it comes to Gillian! Not even her exit interview transcript.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This really made me chuckle. Love the bit about you knowing that if you were conducting the interview you'd have to sit on your hands to prevent yourself from: ''slapping her and demanding a) a photograph of the elusive Mr Gillian...'' LOL:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This really made me chuckle. Love the bit about you knowing that if you were conducting the interview you'd have to sit on your hands to prevent yourself from: '' slapping her and demanding a) a photograph of the elusive Mr Gillian...'' LOL:D

Me too......:D We need the likes of Alfie in the jungle!

Please please will the snow stop....my chocolate rations are nearly gone and I can't get mt car out of my street to get to Sainburys !!!!!!
    :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caz42 wrote: »

Please please will the snow stop....my chocolate rations are nearly gone and I can't get mt car out of my street to get to Sainburys !!!!!!
    Christ on a bike, if I was in the jungle with Dr Shitfingers - and I could be, I'm a bona-fide almost-z-list-celebrity myself, having met Anton Deck once AND had a conversation with Simon Cowell's bodyguard - I would have been evicted and arrested for shoving her scrawny little body down the dunny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caz42 wrote: »

But if Alfie confronted Gillian in the jungle you know what would happen don't you? She'd pull her dusty old fainting trick out of the bag. Either that or she claim, once again, to be ''moments away from death,'' and thereby thwart the interview with Alfie.

Chocolate aka a hard brown... LOL Not following a McKeith food regime I take it? Nah I'm sorry. Hope the snow stops soon for you so you're able to get to Sainsbury's to top up your chocolate supply. Good luck!!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chebby wrote: »
    Mr Gillians photo and persona are going to be the next thing on Wikileaks.
    Ground breaking history of this man and his life with the 'Gillian', aka as Dr Shitfingers is of enormous concern to bag ladies of New York of whom 'The Gillian ' is their role model.
    Wikileaks are expecting an explosive reaction from various bottom feeders, also known as pond life ,as his welfare is paramount to many doctors who wish to see what life with a delusional (medic) has done to him.

Her false faints , fits, and panic attacks were a new way of connecting with the earth. (As she connects with her food , 30 mins to chew a sprout being the norm )
    She felt this was the only way as she is such a caring sharing person , that she could grab a bit of grass to eat.

'The Gillian' is now engaged to Mr Shaun after a whirlwind romance.
    Neither party will comment as the families who have been discarded are now in the local trauma unit.

I look forward to the new reality show featuring loved-up jungle couple, Shaun Ryder and Gillian McKeith as they embark on their exciting new life together - it can be called "She's Twisting My Melon, Man," and will feature countless product placements for Dr Shitfingers nutritional supplements.

I just don't think either of them will ever give in to their true feelings:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But if Alfie confronted Gillian in the jungle you know what would happen don't you? She'd pull her dusty old fainting trick out of the bag. Either that or she claim, once again, to be ''moments away from death,'' and thereby thwart the interview with Alfie.

Chocolate aka a hard brown... LOL Not following a McKeith food regime I take it? Nah I'm sorry. Hope the snow stops soon for you so you're able to get to Sainsbury's to top up your chocolate supply. Good luck!!:)
    Ah yes, but as a registered nurse, with many years of experience, especially with 'frequent flyers' to A&E (i.e people who generally fake their symptoms for attention) I could still tell her to stop being so effing melodramatic and get the heck up off the floor. Then I could accidentally push her down the dunny. I bet Anton Deck would pay me to do that :D
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If not, I'd chip in with some money Alfie! :D
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I wanna see 'Celebrity Wife Swap' with the McKeiths & Ryders..... cant see Mr McKeith going for it somehow .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    I wanna see 'Celebrity Wife Swap' with the McKeiths & Ryders..... cant see Mr McKeith going for it somehow .

I would imagine it very much depends on how much money is being offered.